does anyone remember SMILAX back in the 1980s

Mad Zuiki

Trusted Member
I was a kid Circa 1980s going to a Gym in Sidney by the Sea called the Body Barn , The guy running the place Turbo Mullet use to sell me and the other kids who worked out there this tincture called smilax officinalis supposedly made from the root of Sarsaparilla the same shit Root Beer is made from , Fuck I don't believe this was any kind of natural Tincture , Remedy , or Sublingual Herbal Witches brew , That Mother Fucker was selling Teenagers Steroids under the label of Herbal Supplement , My Friends and I all got stronger way stronger than ever before , 18 year old kids using 100 pound Dumbbells benching 3 plates a side and Squatting 405 Pounds for reps all of this and Back acne , I fuckin Loved that Shit but then it just ended he wasn't able to get it anymore and there was no internet back then so we just had to eat fuckin crow , Love that back in the day shit , the next supplement that I found close to it minus back acne was M1-T 's Baby , they were fuckin great , I was about 36 when I happened upon those then they also Vanished I use to buy them over the counter at any supplement shop easy to find back then , Any way Peace out Canadian Brawner's may the Iron be with you !

I do remember and used it....Was not anything to write home about, you must have had nitro in yours, or d bol powder...lol Yeah Bro I know that shit wasn't no herbal concoction it was probably D-bol powder or Anadrol or some shit , I remember 2 of my Friends going after a couple of the older tough guys in town and getting fucked up by them Lol , guys they would have steered clear of if they were in there right fuckin minds or not on gear , miss those days