delete old posts

Sorry I missed this thread today fellas.
I was busy with my supercharged propane boosted hybrid NOS front end loader shoveling my gold coins into a pile today. I have 17,642 bucket fulls of 1 Oz gold coins it seems.
Then I had to fly my F18 over to Englad, scored 18 goals in a professional soccer game, (I have been on the starting lineup for 53 years) hopped back in my plane and performed some brain surgery in Dubai and bought a dozen Rolex watches. I have dinner plans tonight with Elon Musk Im going to school him on rocket science real quick. Then last stop is the middle east and gonna explain steroids to Big Ramy and Chris Aceto.

What are you low life's doing?

I was busy with my supercharged propane boosted hybrid NOS front end loader shoveling my gold coins into a pile today. I have 17,642 bucket fulls of 1 Oz gold coins it seems.
Then I had to fly my F18 over to Englad, scored 18 goals in a professional soccer game, (I have been on the starting lineup for 53 years) hopped back in my plane and performed some brain surgery in Dubai and bought a dozen Rolex watches. I have dinner plans tonight with Elon Musk Im going to school him on rocket science real quick. Then last stop is the middle east and gonna explain steroids to Big Ramy and Chris Aceto.

That's all good and well but do you think I need test on this super mass stack, sub 8% dick tent inducing beast cycle only top 5 NFL lean athletes do!

Moving some pocket change around my offshore accounts. Trying to figure out if i want to buy the virgin islands or the Cayman islands. Any of you peasants know if you bundle the two , could i get a discount?

thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
never claimed that unless that includes include sarms proviron arim
support supplements
you make huge money as a mod
do you know what it’s like to be blessed to purchsse anything you want

i wanted other posts to get replies
your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
but i’m in Germany taking out my new
880 HP custom gtr on the nurburgring track
Nice, I’m just on the track over from you at the
thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
support supplements

your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
support supplements

your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
I’m just on the hockenheimring track next to you ripping my Bugatti
thankyou
but

10-14 AAS
support supplements

your opinion is valued
so again thank you

cheers
i do love our chats
nice I’m just on the hockenheimring track right next to you ripping my Bugatti Chiron super sport 300+. Cause I’m rolling like that am I think I’m pretty big deal if you know what I mean. I got cashed up from mooching and pan handing at gas stations 18 hours a day. Worked hard for my cash no doubt…spending it wisely 🤷‍♂️. I shit gold also, I wear depends though so I just keep it going