dealing with rotator cuff issues and back pain

Received 3 more weeks supply of bpc 157 and this time I bought vials with tb500 mixed in. Everyday I inject twice into my delt area for a total of 1000mg bpc+tb a day. Too early IMO to confidently say if its helping or not, time will tell. Next time I see my friend gonna ask if he can hell inject my scapula area with some of this stuff as I havent figured out how to inject my own back yet..

Had my first physio appointment to help rehab the shoulder, she wants me to focus on stretching first before any weights. Think I slept on it funny that night and next day was hurting a lot which is mildly disheartening.

Dont know why if its my upper back thats been extra painful lately, this corona situation closing everything and not having ANYTHING to do, or if Im worrying too much my shoulders going to be injured forever finding myself getting pretty down mentally which always causes my motivation/appetite to tank to almost nothing. This is obviously not going to be ok especially when taking test and mk677 so I went and bought some 'mass gainer'. Im drinking (forcing myself) one shake for breakfast, one shake before dinner, then actually cooking myself a proper meal.. this should be about 3000-4000 calories a day

one last thing, noticed Im sweating a lot. Like a fucking LOT, constantly throughout the day excessive excessive sweating. hmm.

Last edited:
I have had the same injury as you for 19 weeks now and its a long recovery..I go for deep tissue massage,dry needling,wet needling once a week and has cost me a fortune until covid put a stop to all therapies..

I would say my shoulder and scapula are@ 65% but still can not bench press yet but can do uni-lateral incline dbell press and dbell shoulder press..

I also have ordered bpc-157 hoping to bring the healing faster..

Good luck and stay positive..