Cutting weight and looking for tips

Dave mega 123

Cutting weight want to get my fat % down to 10%. I am eating 187 grams of protein 130 grams of carbs and low fat its at 1500 cals a day. I have just cutt out red meats its been helping but I find it hard to lose belly fat. Been sticking around 193LB I am 6 2 I am taking some gear to help keep muscle on. I am putting on size that could be why I am staying at the same weight . I burn lots cals at work and when I am not working I do an hour of cardio in the am . Had a cheat meal at 5 guys it was a really bad mistake make me realize how bad my metabolism is . I do and hour at the gym 5 days a week pounding the weights . I also fast do not eat from 8 pm to 12 am . Maybe I am impatient . If you guys have any tips or tricks I would love to hear.

• diet i have been doing it clean for 6 months
  • I do cardio pretty much all day at for 11 hours work on piplines
  • i haven't tried carnitine i will be doing a lot of research on it thanks man.
  • i mostly do a cup of rolled oats, white rice and air fried no fat cut up fries as I dont spray any oils on them
  • k that very good to know . i will have to weigh them out at 6 ozs

How much weight,have you dropped in 6 months?
How many pounds per week, do you lose?

1500 cals at 6'2".
Working a physical job.
Strength training and cardio.
Taking some juice.
Eating less than 1g protien per pound.

Basically overtrained and improper diet Is your issue. Your body is in starvation mode. It will hold onto as much fat a it can for fear of death lol. Funny but true.

You need a full diet plan from someone who knows what they are doing brother. Just to get you onto the right path. Then you can continue on your own, before you run yourself into the ground without getting to your goals!

Put it this way. Im 5'7" 172 lbs 10%bf or less now probably (havnt checked in couple months). Started the year at 20%bf then got back into the bodybuilding lifestyle again. I work a physical job. I workout one day a week for 1 hour, lol. I eat carbs with every meal except my last one. I have 2 cheatmeals a week. On my lowest calorie days i eat 1800 cals. I take trt doses and low dose blasts only.

This only works when you know how to design your diet properly. Which macros when and how much. Food for thought.

Some good advice here, but from experience I would reach out to @Funnyman.

I was working my way through a recomp type of diet and my progress was slowing. He made a few tweaks and the results have been awesome, went from a squishy 16% to 12% (about - 10lbs) in 7 weeks while eating more food.

He knows his stuff, price is fair, stick to it and you’ll be happy.

1500 cals at 6'2".
Working a physical job.
Strength training and cardio.
Taking some juice.
Eating less than 1g protien per pound.

Basically overtrained and improper diet Is your issue. Your body is in starvation mode. It will hold onto as much fat a it can for fear of death lol. Funny but true.

You need a full diet plan from someone who knows what they are doing brother. Just to get you onto the right path. Then you can continue on your own, before you run yourself into the ground without getting to your goals!
thanks man!!

Some good advice here, but from experience I would reach out to @Funnyman.

I was working my way through a recomp type of diet and my progress was slowing. He made a few tweaks and the results have been awesome, went from a squishy 16% to 12% (about - 10lbs) in 7 weeks while eating more food.

He knows his stuff, price is fair, stick to it and you’ll be happy.
No way that is some serious progress.

Cutting weight want to get my fat % down to 10%. I am eating 187 grams of protein 130 grams of carbs and low fat its at 1500 cals a day. I have just cutt out red meats its been helping but I find it hard to lose belly fat. Been sticking around 193LB I am 6 2 I am taking some gear to help keep muscle on. I am putting on size that could be why I am staying at the same weight . I burn lots cals at work and when I am not working I do an hour of cardio in the am . Had a cheat meal at 5 guys it was a really bad mistake make me realize how bad my metabolism is . I do and hour at the gym 5 days a week pounding the weights . I also fast do not eat from 8 pm to 12 am . Maybe I am impatient . If you guys have any tips or tricks I would love to hear.
How much gear are you taking and what kind? 6'2 - close to 200 lbs and 1500 cals is not a lot. You can cut on higher cals, you need to get a proper meal plan and there is a gent in this thread (@Funnyman) who can provide it but he charges and is very reasonable. Macros make up a large part of dropping weight, not just the total cals.
There is nothing wrong with red meat - I wouldn't eat it 3 meals a day unless your trying to gain weight but there is nothing wrong with it.

Good luck

If you keep your cals too low for too long you ARE going to slow your metabolism. It happens to people all the time. People get super motivated and start eating nothing and living on the treadmill. Then as soon as they ease up a bit, fat piles back on fast. This is because their new maintenance calorie zone is so low that theres now choice but to gain weight. This is a bad place to be.
There is many ways to get lean but sometimes it takes a few diet phases with breaks in between to get to the end goal.
Your diet right now is not good and it will bite you in the ass, if it already hasn't

If you keep your cals too low for too long you ARE going to slow your metabolism. It happens to people all the time. People get super motivated and start eating nothing and living on the treadmill. Then as soon as they ease up a bit, fat piles back on fast. This is because their new maintenance calorie zone is so low that theres now choice but to gain weight. This is a bad place to be.
There is many ways to get lean but sometimes it takes a few diet phases with breaks in between to get to the end goal.
Your diet right now is not good and it will bite you in the ass, if it already hasn't
I have lost 30 lb fasting . Now I am back on my five meals a day and now i am losing weight again and feel much better you are right about this I just found out you can only fast for so long like you said this will happen.

How much gear are you taking and what kind? 6'2 - close to 200 lbs and 1500 cals is not a lot. You can cut on higher cals, you need to get a proper meal plan and there is a gent in this thread (@Funnyman) who can provide it but he charges and is very reasonable. Macros make up a large part of dropping weight, not just the total cals.
There is nothing wrong with red meat - I wouldn't eat it 3 meals a day unless your trying to gain weight but there is nothing wrong with it.

Good luck
thanks man

....... I am eating 187 grams of protein 130 grams of carbs and low fat its at 1500 cals a day. .......... I find it hard to lose belly fat. ....... If you guys have any tips or tricks I would love to hear.

That's less calories than I ate to lose a pound a week for three and a half years, (I was obese) and I'm a paraplegic, in an electric wheelchair, with zero cardio who only lifts weights for about ten minutes a day, six days a week.
You can't lose fat from specific spots with anything except liposuction.
I did keto, (high fat low carb). Eating carbs kept my insulin high, and the hormones your body produces signal it to speed up or slow down metabolism, store fat, or burn fast, etc.etc. Hormones are how your endocrine system controls stuff like metabolism, thermogenesis, calorie partitioning, and whatnot.

I was worried about my cholesterol from a high fat diet, but my numbers improved so much, my doctor took me off the statins.