Crypto, my experience

Exo

So I understand if you wonder, you are probably wondering if investing in cryptos is worth it and instead I'm sharing a building mining rig experience but I think sharing my 2 cents will give you a good idea.

The reasons I went with building rig instead of investing is simple:
- I had pc building and IT experience
- You get constant passive income with a rig where your point is to reach ROI and then make profits / very different than investing strategies
- You may make less if the price of bitcoin decrease but you don't lose money necessarily / unlike investing of course unless the market completely crash and you have to sell your equipment at a loss
- ROI is reached when you make enough that if you sell your setup you are not at loss, not when you made back full price of your setup (so a bit easier)
- Of course, passive income

My end results was kind of a roller coaster to be honest because I started about same time last year and it went up and down since then but I very much believe that I would have lost money if I gambled in investing where as with mining I'm at break even point and maybe in profits if I sell right now all my equipment.

To become a billionaire out of nothing, I'm sorry but you've missed the train a while ago. There is money to make but it since became competitive.

Investing is a huge gamble, it looks like there is a pattern but it's very hard to tell exactly when it goes up and down for good because the price always goes up and down a little and suddenly it just keeps going up or down.... after watching it for a little, I believe if you want to make profits investing you have to have a good exchange rate and a bot that sell and buys the moment the market price increase or decrease enough to make a profit for you. Otherwise it's not going to be safe and you might be deep in over your head but that's just my humble opinion.

As much as someone can gamble with their body and be too young to do AAS (except for pineal gland or testicular function issues). If you don't know anything about crypto, this is a gamble with your money. And there is just about as much study to do with crypto; Crypto wallets, exchange platforms, AI automation (it's not passive income if you spend all day trading right?) and even more hardware related if going with mining

Hope this was worth the read for you!

Cheers

Reactions: HD4