Status
Not open for further replies.

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
Well
It's in Canada
Toronto specifically.
Probably Markham
This morning while driving I saw Hazmat teams with paramedics in full infectious control gear picking some people up.

I can assure everyone that this is more serious than we are being led to believe.
China has quarantined 50 MILLION people.

You dont quarantine that many people for a Flu that has effected a few hundred people.

There are photos coming out of Wuhan of people on the ground dying in the streets with infectious control teams trying their best to help.

I suggest..
Everyone who spends time with the public get....

Eithe a
N95 mask
or a N99 mask.

They're only good for maybe 36-72 hours of breathing, so grab a few.
Most suppliers are already out of stock, shit is getting real bad real fast.
(Hand sanitizer is sold out Inmay GTA locations)
Shoppers drug mart has run out of surgical masks in their warehouse.

Even my construction suppliers are having issues procuring my needs.

I have contacts in China that claim 10s of thousands are infected and the army cant control the scenario.

Stay safe CB!

I at times wonder if this is serious, or another SARS type scare tactic to get control of folks in China. Hong Kong specifically.
It sounds bad, but so did SARS.
I don't trust these big stories on health issues, lots of times there are other agendas being pushed by fear.

One of my favourite movies is the Stand (based on Stephen King book)
Did not wish to see it played out in real life but may be a possibility.
only question is where do i go? To Mother Abigail or Randall Flagg??

I at times wonder if this is serious, or another SARS type scare tactic to get control of folks in China. Hong Kong specifically.
It sounds bad, but so did SARS.
I don't trust these big stories on health issues, lots of times there are other agendas being pushed by fear.

Well sounds like the vaccine is coming which i am sure will be free, paid for by our taxes straight transfer to the pharma companies for a very elevated price because after all, this is an emergency like Ebola, H1N1, SARS, swine flu, etc.
not to turn it into a conspiracy theory cause people are getting sick and dying but seems to be a new one every couple of years like clock work. But no one on earth would be that evil and greedy, right?

Seems kinda weird that there was a plague in 1720, 1820, 1920 and 2020....every hundred years the population gets wiped. If you go off numbers and percentages this one will not be good

Last edited:
Like most of you guys i dont know what to believe..its a sad time when you just dont trust what your govt is saying anymore ..more and morr everything in this world is just scam to strike fear into ppl and big bro can make a profit .

Ok so a close business associate of mine who is from China is in a group that is donating supplies back to China.
He reached out to me today in search of a minimum of 20k units of Tyvek suits but needs more like 50-100k in all sizes. I then reached out to 4 different contacts I have and outside of acklands who had roughly 200 units, everyone else is back ordered and lead time is approx 45 days. I suggested the USA, his group has already bought up everything they can down there.

Ok so a close business associate of mine who is from China is in a group that is donating supplies back to China.
He reached out to me today in search of a minimum of 20k units of Tyvek suits but needs more like 50-100k in all sizes. I then reached out to 4 different contacts I have and outside of acklands who had roughly 200 units, everyone else is back ordered and lead time is approx 45 days. I suggested the USA, his group has already bought up everything they can down there.

Seriously?

I source my Tyvek suits from China.
(I go through a lot I do abatement, mold, lead etc)

I'll just say this about the CoronaVirus....
I'm very familiar with airborne pathogens and infectious disease.

I own an environmental company. (A well known one)
I have a specialty in infectious control (Hospitals, I make it so that construction can be done 5 feet from a surgeon operating on a patient)

I'm an airborne contaminant instructor for HAZMAT and medical services
Amongst many other certifications and specialities, I've been doing this shit for a long time.

This is more serious than it looks.
The incubation time, coupled with the communicable time makes this very serious.

I just bought 400 n95 masks for my employees.
If this starts increasing, I will be making itmandayory to wear them at all times.

Seriously?

I source my Tyvek suits from China.
(I go through a lot I do abatement, mold, lead etc)

I'll just say this about the CoronaVirus....
I'm very familiar with airborne pathogens and infectious disease.

I own an environmental company. (A well known one)
I have a specialty in infectious control (Hospitals, I make it so that construction can be done 5 feet from a surgeon operating on a patient)

I'm an airborne contaminant instructor for HAZMAT and medical services
Amongst many other certifications and specialities, I've been doing this shit for a long time.

This is more serious than it looks.
The incubation time, coupled with the communicable time makes this very serious.

I just bought 400 n95 masks for my employees.
If this starts increasing, I will be making itmandayory to wear them at all times.

I just pmd you, need your help lol

I think tommorow I’ll go out and buy some n95 masks just in case. I do have a couple from previous renovations and an organic respirator from when I did the epoxy floor.
Better to be safe than sorry, I work in retail.

I wasn't too worried until I watched this video

It truly seems like China is being shady as fuck about the whole thing.

Every single airpot, sea port across the world should be shut down... Every border crossing as well. I don't care if that means you won't get something like your new clothes you ordered on line..

Better safe then sorry especially when it seems China is hiding the truth... I know SARS/ H1N1 etc.. during those outbreaks, China was not mass building hospitals as fast as they could possible build them.. And no video's leaked out from China of bodies everywhere.

Seems like there's so much being down played from China and even from USA/Canada...

All this and collectively between public health, ministry of health, health Canada and the ministry of labour and no one is settling in more than droplet precautions. All sitting in their hands because of the politics of looking weak and/or worried. I applaud my local hospital for once for doing the right thing and taking it up far past what the MOH is recommending.... ridiculous! Unions of front line EMS should be in an uproar.

Their argument? It’s easier to increase precautions than it is to decrease precautions.

Fuck me. Outrageous! Lol.

Everyone stood around with their dicks in their hands when Ebola was threatening.... thank Christ it didn’t make its way over here in numbers we would have been fucked. No one was ready. No one. And that is fact.

The SARS enquiry laid out everything and I mean everything that went wrong and how it could be fixed..... honourable justice Campbell laid it all out and spared no one.....guess how much was implemented? Big fucking goose egg.

I’m not sure if this is the one. Bird flu wasn’t, nor MERS, nor H1N1..... but sooner or later it will come and no one will be ready.... it’s human nature.

All this and collectively between public health, ministry of health, health Canada and the ministry of labour and no one is settling in more than droplet precautions. All sitting in their hands because of the politics of looking weak and/or worried. I applaud my local hospital for once for doing the right thing and taking it up far past what the MOH is recommending.... ridiculous! Unions of front line EMS should be in an uproar.

Their argument? It’s easier to increase precautions than it is to decrease precautions.

Fuck me. Outrageous! Lol.

Everyone stood around with their ducks in their hands when Ebola was threatening.... thank Christ it didn’t make its way over here in numbers we would have been fucked. No one was ready. No one. And that is fact.

The SARS enquiry laid out everything and I mean everything that went wrong and how it could be fixed..... honourable justice Campbell laid it all out and spared no one.....guess how much was implemented? Big fucking goose egg.

I’m not sure if this is the one. Bird flu wasn’t, nor MERS, nor H1N1..... but sooner or later it will come and no one will be ready.... it’s human nature.

I'll say one other thing.
I do this shit for a living.

SARS didnt concern me,
I wawas even at SARStock (Rolling stones in Toronto, fuck yeah)

I am concerned aboutthis one.

Like @animal-inside said, this is serious...China doesnt mass product hospitals as a joke.

Also, let me say this.
Coronavirus is not serious for healthy young individuals.

It's mainly serious for at risk people.
Elderly, children... of which I have a lot in my life.

Its important to help stop the spread.
95 masks will assist... try to get a fitted one.

I'm currently working on a STABLE supplier for when this shit goes sideways. (If it goes sideways)

I'll keep everyone posted on where to get crucial supplies if necessary.
Like I said, this is literally what i do, I'm fortunate enough to already have the contacts... but it's gotten difficult for even me to find this stuff.

I'll say one other thing.
I do this shit for a living.

SARS didnt concern me,
I wawas even at SARStock (Rolling stones in Toronto, fuck yeah)

I am concerned aboutthis one.

Like @animal-inside said, this is serious...China doesnt mass product hospitals as a joke.

Also, let me say this.
Coronavirus is not serious for healthy young individuals.

It's mainly serious for at risk people.
Elderly, children... of which I have a lot in my life.

Its important to help stop the spread.
95 masks will assist... try to get a fitted one.

I'm currently working on a STABLE supplier for when this shit goes sideways. (If it goes sideways)

I'll keep everyone posted on where to get crucial supplies if necessary.
Like I said, this is literally what i do, I'm fortunate enough to already have the contacts... but it's gotten difficult for even me to find this stuff.

My point wasn’t that sars was a problem or wasn’t. The point was the answers were already given in the sars commission report for what to do to be prepared for a pandemic and that the government has failed to do little. to anything about it.

Not only that they are downplaying risk here.

It’s fucking scary.

My point wasn’t that sars was a problem or wasn’t. The point was the answers were already given in the sars commission report for what to do to be prepared for a pandemic and that the government has failed to do little. to anything about it.

Not only that they are downplaying risk here.

It’s fucking scary.

I agree wholeheartedly
Professionals are speaking out and our government is twiddling its thumbs.

You're telling me that CSIS and foreign intelligence has LESS Intel than a little guy like me has about what's happening in Wuhan?

Its disgusting, they are 1000x more informed and understand the scope far greater thathan us...

Yet they allow DIRECT flights in from Wuhan.

What the actual fuck?

Here is a question, other than a mask and usual cleanliness, what can we do about it other than get scared?

I agree wholeheartedly
Professionals are speaking out and our government is twiddling its thumbs.

You're telling me that CSIS and foreign intelligence has LESS Intel than a little guy like me has about what's happening in Wuhan?

Its disgusting, they are 1000x more informed and understand the scope far greater thathan us...

Yet they allow DIRECT flights in from Wuhan.

What the actual fuck?

Politics are a scary thing sir.

It all comes down to money and control.

Everyone knows what to do, and what should be done......they just don’t want to do it for fear of the implications it will have on those truly in control of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.