cop suffocates man

Shit... I edited out the shitbag comment I made at the end...it wasn’t fair or accurate.

Despite our lack of thought... you’re a great debater and definitely not a joke.

It’s been a shit day.... sorry for the arsehole comment.

You are right. He is obviously smart.
Just need to get him over on the right side of history.
😉

Shit... I edited out the shitbag comment I made at the end...it wasn’t fair or accurate.

Despite our lack of thought... you’re a great debater and definitely not a joke.

It’s been a shit day.... sorry for the arsehole comment.

Thanks dude, and don't worry about it. Yeah, that wouldn't have been fair at all, lol.

Tbh, I'm not sure what is the real issue. I thought it was the comments on Rayshard Brooks, which I admit were reaching, but I think it was something else. Anyhow, I don't have the time to sift through the forum, nor do I really care to. I appreciate criticism, and don't believe I'm infallible, I honestly don't know where also I may have allowed myself to be sloppy.

I take pride in doing research to support and validate an argument, and I formulate my responses in a similar fashion, for consistency sake. Regardless, I see no gain in continuing this dance.

I recall a comment you made a while back, which rings true with me, I'd like nothing more than to well removed from much of society in general. I would be content with great trout fishing, clean air, water, and some partridge hunting in the fall. If I had the means, or knew then what I know now, I would have done things much differently and be living somewhere in northern Ontario, taking seasonal trips to fish the pocket lakes of Manitoba. After all, it boasts a world class trout fishery. Brown, rainbow or speckled, pound for pound nothing fights like a trout. Oh, they have Tiger Trout out there. A hybrid, but what a hybrid.

Thanks dude, and don't worry about it. Yeah, that wouldn't have been fair at all, lol.

Tbh, I'm not sure what is the real issue. I thought it was the comments on Rayshard Brooks, which I admit were reaching, but I think it was something else. Anyhow, I don't have the time to sift through the forum, nor do I really care to. I appreciate criticism, and don't believe I'm infallible, I honestly don't know where also I may have allowed myself to be sloppy.

I take pride in doing research to support and validate an argument, and I formulate my responses in a similar fashion, for consistency sake. Regardless, I see no gain in continuing this dance.

I recall a comment you made a while back, which rings true with me, I'd like nothing more than to well removed from much of society in general. I would be content with great trout fishing, clean air, water, and some partridge hunting in the fall. If I had the means, or knew then what I know now, I would have done things much differently and be living somewhere in northern Ontario, taking seasonal trips to fish the pocket lakes of Manitoba. After all, it boasts a world class trout fishery. Brown, rainbow or speckled, pound for pound nothing fights like a trout. Oh, they have Tiger Trout out there. A hybrid, but what a hybrid.
Research yields garbage under certain circumstances.
I see it all the time when the papers ignore or dance around the AVAILABLE evidence.
Garbage in garbage out.
You haven't heard how useless employers find graduates in certain fields I take it?
Indoctrination not education.
Big difference.

I nailed a 7 lb speck in nipigon a bunch of years ago..... it’s my best speck to date.....I had what I still believe was close to a 9lber right beside the boat but lost it.... fucking barbless hooks. I seriously just sat in the boat after it happened for almost two hours before I cast another time. I caught a 5.5lb speck after that and I didn’t even want s picture!

Oh the tales and woes of a fisherman! Lol

I nailed a 7 lb speck in nipigon a bunch of years ago..... it’s my best speck to date.....I had what I still believe was close to a 9lber right beside the boat but lost it.... fucking barbless hooks. I seriously just sat in the boat after it happened for almost two hours before I cast another time. I caught a 5.5lb speck after that and I didn’t even want s picture!

Oh the tales and woes of a fisherman! Lol
I don't always take pictures. I caught a 6lb splake on a 5wt fly rod in a float tube. Had a short handle panfish net, only half the fish could fit in the net. Took about 20mins to net it, but what a great fight. Had my uncle smoke it, and it was pretty good, although I found the flavour a bit too strong. Took up fly fishing years ago after my grandfather left me his fly gear to me. He used to tell me stories of his childhood 'trouting' in the brooks and streams in NFLD, then salmon fishing in the rivers after he returned from the war.

One day I would like to get out there to visit in camp in the provincial park.

Research yields garbage under certain circumstances.
I see it all the time when the papers ignore or dance around the AVAILABLE evidence.
Garbage in garbage out.
You haven't heard how useless employers find graduates in certain fields I take it?
Indoctrination not education.
Big difference.

Lol, sure.

This guy clearly knows what's up.

I'd listen to it all, his delivery is so powerful. But if you want to cut to the chase, fwd to 20:20 ✊

I listen to the radio show almost everyday.
Larry has been on a couple times in the last week or two. He speaks common sense. Not a fan of BLM.

All these people that want to destroy monuments.
I heard the pyramids were built with slave labour.
Some bozo in Seattle wants to sue the police for being slow to respond near the Chop Zone.
Made a vid,some people recognized that he was the black man behaving badly in an earlier recorded incident.These people dont deserve to live in the U.S.
Nor their supporters.

All these people that want to destroy monuments.
I heard the pyramids were built with slave labour.
Some bozo in Seattle wants to sue the police for being slow to respond near the Chop Zone.
Made a vid,some people recognized that he was the black man behaving badly in an earlier recorded incident.These people dont deserve to live in the U.S.
Nor their supporters.

Get caught up, sir Cog.

Get caught up, sir Cog.
I am aware of the atteempt to rewrite the history.
There were capos and sonderkommandos in concentration camps as well.They had varying levels of authoriity and privilege as well.
Moving mass amounts of stone and sand in the hot Egyptian sun?
Pass.

And where did the cash to pay these guys come from again?
Those fabulous palaces with intricate art in southern Spain claimed to be built by the Moors?
Spanish slaves kept locked up in dark tiny prisons with no light and who were then happy to work outside as recounted to me by a Spanish born business associate.
Tear em down.

And where did the cash to pay these guys come from again?
Those fabulous palaces with intricate art in southern Spain claimed to be built by the Moors?
Spanish slaves kept locked up in dark tiny prisons with no light and who were then happy to work outside as recounted to me by a Spanish born business associate.
Tear em down.

If you read up on Egyptian history, the Egyptian rulers nearly bankrupted their country trying to build these things. The previous belief that they were slaves has been amended based on the evidence found.

As for the architecture in Spain, the moors left their Islamic cultural imprint in the form on complex geometric design and style of buildings they built. The Spanish were Catholics, and would never have used slaves to reproduce foreign architecture, symbolism and design. The Moors inhabited Spain for hundreds of years.

Do you realize that the Moorish occupation of Spain occurred btwn 711 and 1492? That wasn't a full occupation, that breaks down to occupation of the majority of the peninsula for ~375 years, then occupations of other areas, in total amounting to 800 years of influence throughout areas of Spain.
And, yes, those intricate art patterns are based on Islamic design.

Your business associate must be a very very old man to be able to dispute the previously held and evidence-based historical narrative. His attempt to recount history in terms that satisfies his 'proud' heritage, i.e. the Spanish were never conquered is based on what? Stories his grandfather told him? The Moors dominated parts of that country, in total for nearly a millennia. Sicily was occupied as well, but good luck finding a Sicilian who will admit their ancient ancestral influence, i.e. that their genealogical roots were forever altered by a century of Moorish occupation.

If you read up on Egyptian history, the Egyptian rulers nearly bankrupted their country trying to build these things. The previous belief that they were slaves has been amended based on the evidence found.

As for the architecture in Spain, the moors left their Islamic cultural imprint in the form on complex geometric design and style of buildings they built. The Spanish were Catholics, and would never have used slaves to reproduce foreign architecture, symbolism and design. The Moors inhabited Spain for hundreds of years.
Ale
Do you realize that the Moorish occupation of Spain occurred btwn 711 and 1492? That wasn't a full occupation, that breaks down to occupation of the majority of the peninsula for ~375 years, then occupations of other areas, in total amounting to 800 years of influence throughout areas of Spain.
And, yes, those intricate art patterns are based on Islamic design.

Your business associate must be a very very old man to be able to dispute the previously held and evidence-based historical narrative. His attempt to recount history in terms that satisfies his 'proud' heritage, i.e. the Spanish were never conquered is based on what? Stories his grandfather told him? The Moors dominated parts of that country, in total for nearly a millennia. Sicily was occupied as well, but good luck finding a Sicilian who will admit their ancient ancestral influence, i.e. that their genealogical roots were forever altered by a century of Moorish occupation.
Sicilians freely admit they have some arabic blood in there.Some are quite dark while others are very pale.I know one well.
Moors designed it and got their Christian SLAVES to build ,as is their custom to own slaves.They were held in small cells with no light.When they got out they were happy to work.Understand?Since when were non muslims treated well in areas they dominated?Maybe you can give us some examples?

So they found some pay stubs from ancient Egypt?
Now tell us why the Jews were driven out of Egypt if you are such an expert.

Sicilians freely admit they have some arabic blood in there.Some are quite dark while others are very pale.I know one well.
Moors designed it and got their Christian SLAVES to build ,as is their custom to own slaves.They were held in small cells with no light.When they got out they were happy to work.Understand?Since when were non muslims treated well in areas they dominated?Maybe you can give us some examples?

So they found some pay stubs from ancient Egypt?
Now tell us why the Jews were driven out of Egypt if you are such an expert.

Does no one remember this intense scene? Two greats.

Pretty decent movie.... and a history lesson in one.... Not a PC history lesson but hey.... you’re probably not going to be overly PC when you know the mob is going to kill you....

That was made in 1993.
How things have changed.
My father in law was there around 1949.He became a virtual slave in the employ of an influential family there.Huge walled estates and gigantic guard dogs.Nobody can move freely.He had known a name from before the war which saved his life,ended for the other three.

Does no one remember this intense scene? Two greats.

Pretty decent movie.... and a history lesson in one.... Not a PC history lesson but hey.... you’re probably not going to be overly PC when you know the mob is going to kill you....

Pretty decent movie?? That statement leaves me doubting your credibility as a movie reviewer. Pretty awesome movie, however, I'm totally biased. I think it's some of the best, if not the best acting Slater, Arquette, and Gandolfini have ever done. I watched Gandolfini's interview on Inside the Actor's Studio, and when he was asked about the bathroom scene with Arquette commented that it was one of the hardest scenes he ever had to do. If you've ever seen the unedited version it's a rough and violent confrontation in which James, a sadistic hitman brutalizes Arquette. A shame he passed, such a talented actor, and by all accounts a terrific, highly intelligent, and authentic human being.

Oh, I love the history lesson, eggplant. I think that's far better than dego wop. For full disclosure, this is not meant to offend, just commenting on the movie script. Don't anyone be calling the PC police.