Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

ok . changing topic. i donno. why not another election?
No point in having another election until they address the issues of the last one. A few states have been working on that.
More good news though, Pennsylvania has sent a group to observe the AZ audit.
And who knows, maybe they find 100% Biden won. 81 million votes right? 🤣
Just prove it to the 75 million that dont believe it then send Trump and his crew a big fuck you. I am surprised they are not drooling for this opportunity.

thats all hearsay. hopefully there will be clarification. if its true i hope it pushes biden to do something definitive with chairman xi. he needs a kick in the ball.

A couple dozen emails to mr Gates too huh?
Probably just cause Bill is just a real helpful guy.

Imagine thinking the world isn't run by a cabal of pedophile billionaire supervillains that use MSM and social media companies to manipulate public opinion for profit.

Anyone who isn't mentally disabled said "Why is Bill Gates talking about vaccines on the news?" literally a year ago. This whole thing was a sham boys wrap it up that's a win for Mr. Jones.

EDIT: @superbeast It's all hearsay until it is on one of the MSM outlets with a headline that says "FACT CHECK" and has at least 25% of company equity owned by the World Economic Forum.

Last edited:
Damn, Biden must feel pretty fucking stupid for reviving their support and relation with WHO and start funding them again. WHO is part of the reason why this matter of Covid’s origins was tucked under the rug. They blatantly lied over and over since the very first alarm of the virus in 2019. They made all countries put their guards down and WHO was the main reason it went from a local outbreak into a global scale pandemic. No exaggeration but folks at WHO should be locked up or executed in accordance to their own countries laws

I’m also scratching my head at how particular folks are spreading this news of “see, the virus came from the lab in China! And Dems were covering for them!” when they also told everyone how crazy and “sheep-like” they are for believing the Covid virus is real in the first place. Which one is it? The virus doesn’t exist or the virus originated from a lab in china? Can’t have both.

Damn, Biden must feel pretty fucking stupid for reviving their support and relation with WHO and start funding them again. WHO is part of the reason why this matter of Covid’s origins was tucked under the rug. They blatantly lied over and over since the very first alarm of the virus in 2019. They made all countries put their guards down and WHO was the main reason it went from a local outbreak into a global scale pandemic. No exaggeration but folks at WHO should be locked up or executed in accordance to their own countries laws

I’m also scratching my head at how particular folks are spreading this news of “see, the virus came from the lab in China! And Dems were covering for them!” when they also told everyone how crazy and “sheep-like” they are for believing the Covid virus is real in the first place. Which one is it? The virus doesn’t exist or the virus originated from a lab in china? Can’t have both.

I actually immediately thought the same thing and felt slightly hypocritical, but after some intense mental gymnastics I've come to the conclusion that being made in a lab doesn't suddenly make it more dangerous, and does very little to change the government mandated risk tolerance dynamic.

It does however add another layer through which we now know this virus, the response to it, and the vaccine for it was manipulated by publicly funded officials for private power and profit.

Last edited:

Has Biden not called for an investigation into the origins of the virus?
I think if they can actually link it back to China, other countries should expect reparations, maybe wipe out a part of their debt, or all their debt to China?

I think they are looking for ties to the lab in Canada as well.

Oh it came out of a lab, but was it done on purpose.

Also wtf is going on with Ford. Now they want 500 cases a day before reopening?
I can understand the schools, he likely didn’t want to spend the money retrofit in them for better ventilation, and so on, plus likely the cost to reopen for a month would be high, but stop crying like you are so worried about the children who do not die from this. Tell the truth. I really hate people who lie that much. I mean they all do, but at least put a bit of truth in your lie.

Imagine thinking the world isn't run by a cabal of pedophile billionaire supervillains that use MSM and social media companies to manipulate public opinion for profit.

Anyone who isn't mentally disabled said "Why is Bill Gates talking about vaccines on the news?" literally a year ago. This whole thing was a sham boys wrap it up that's a win for Mr. Jones.

EDIT: @superbeast It's all hearsay until it is on one of the MSM outlets with a headline that says "FACT CHECK" and has at least 25% of company equity owned by the World Economic Forum.
Not the pedophille part, but shit I’d love to be a billionaire supervillain, laughing my ass off as I control the world like I’m playing a game of Sims.
shit I’d be putting hot women in the shower and deleting the bathroom, lol. (ok that’s a joke for guys who have played sims)

Could you imagine the rush of controlling the world?

Has Biden not called for an investigation into the origins of the virus?
I think if they can actually link it back to China, other countries should expect reparations, maybe wipe out a part of their debt, or all their debt to China?

I think they are looking for ties to the lab in Canada as well.

Oh it came out of a lab, but was it done on purpose.

Biden did call for an investigation very recently. Thing is, they (the higher-ups) are acting like this is new information. They have the best intelligence in the world and the previous administration also passed down their intel. information to Biden’s admin. He’s calling for an investigation now because the public is not letting it go and many health professionals have been vocal about it in the public and on the media. They don’t want to find the smoking gun - they know where it will lead to. The more this is playing out the more it’s becoming apparent that this may have been a deliberate release of a virus. Whether it’s been a deliberate release intended for a local test in China which accidentally went global or whether it was intended for a global release is the unknown. The fact that China and WHO collaborated in allowing it to go global is evidence of the latter. It’s very likely the US knows this but does not want to admit to it, because they don’t know how to respond to it. An intentional release of a virus is an act of war and can’t be responded to in any other form. Or they’ll turn a blind eye in order to avoid a war, accept the millions in deaths, destroyed economy, and slap China on the wrist with a few tariffs.

Also wtf is going on with Ford. Now they want 500 cases a day before reopening?
I can understand the schools, he likely didn’t want to spend the money retrofit in them for better ventilation, and so on, plus likely the cost to reopen for a month would be high, but stop crying like you are so worried about the children who do not die from this. Tell the truth. I really hate people who lie that much. I mean they all do, but at least put a bit of truth in your lie.

Yeh I don’t understand the decisions he makes, he makes far left liberals look like conservatives. My only guess is he’s shitting his pants from being removed from office

Biden did call for an investigation very recently. Thing is, they (the higher-ups) are acting like this is new information. They have the best intelligence in the world and the previous administration also passed down their intel. information to Biden’s admin. He’s calling for an investigation now because the public is not letting it go and many health professionals have been vocal about it in the public and on the media. They don’t want to find the smoking gun - they know where it will lead to. The more this is playing out the more it’s becoming apparent that this may have been a deliberate release of a virus. Whether it’s been a deliberate release intended for a local test in China which accidentally went global or whether it was intended for a global release is the unknown. The fact that China and WHO collaborated in allowing it to go global is evidence of the latter. It’s very likely the US knows this but does not want to admit to it, because they don’t know how to respond to it. An intentional release of a virus is an act of war and can’t be responded to in any other form. Or they’ll turn a blind eye in order to avoid a war, accept the millions in deaths, destroyed economy, and slap China on the wrist with a few tariffs.

Yeh I don’t understand the decisions he makes, he makes far left liberals look like conservatives. My only guess is he’s shitting his pants from being removed from office

I am pretty sure the Biden admin shut down the ongoing investigation right after taking office. According to Mike Pompeo anyway and if anyone would know its probably that guy
My gut tells me this was 100% planned.
Fauci is bum buddies with Gates. Thats long know fact. Gates is a globalist piece of shit and Trump was a roadbLock for his, WEF and UN agenda.
All this information was known from the start, just not allowed to talk about it because the media trained their monkeys to shun whoever parts from their narrative. You know, call them names like conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat, Qanons, alt right, all the liberal insults the uninformed/misinformed parrots spew.
The election fraud, covid release and lockdowns, great reset, agenda 21, NWO all from one playbook.
Dont worry fellas, its all coming out and i dont think it can be stopped. There has been a constant drip of info for weeks, and it will continue for the next couple months. Then when conservatives regain congress and the white house, then the real investigations will start.
Do not expect a real investigation while the left is pretending to be in power. The DOJ and FBI to politicized. Their focus right now is their political opponents. But, i think freedom may win. In the states anyway. As Canadians, we are FUCKED!
We have a one party rule and they sold us out.

Checking in from USA.

I am in PA. Everything is open. It's so odd. I actually get to go to a gym tomorrow. Wooowwww.. However my freedom came with a price tag. In order to continue to reenter. I will have to pay a fee for a reentry permit. Whatever at this point. I haven't seen my son this happy in about a year.

Checking in from USA.

I am in PA. Everything is open. It's so odd. I actually get to go to a gym tomorrow. Wooowwww.. However my freedom came with a price tag. In order to continue to reenter. I will have to pay a fee for a reentry permit. Whatever at this point. I haven't seen my son this happy in about a year.
Reentry permit?

Last edited: