Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Round 4 here we go. Buckle up muthafuckas
Well I have a asymptomatic case of diarrhea. So I am really scared. I hope I recover. Maybe they will make a vaccine for me. One that may give me the potential to have liver tumours. But the tumours will have not come from the vaccine because there are studies that were paid for by the vaccine company that’s states it doesn’t, lol.

Mind you they want to give it to kids, so they will add in anti tumour chemicals and also start advertising it is normal for children to get tumours In preparation.

So guys please pray for me that this asymptomatic case recovers without any incidence, because since I have am having perfect bowel movements I do not know when I will have recovered.

Right now they have no idea if the new variant will be any more lethal and the vaccine will not work on it. So why are we vaccinating our children again? Oh yeah because we want to risk giving them heart damage and blood clots for nothing.

My brother is a Paramedic Superintendent just outside of Ottawa (where the first cases of Omicron were reported). He's been given an update from his higher ups that another lockdown is on the table for January (beginning of 2022). Don't know who he spoke with, how high they are in the food chain, or much of anything else, but anything from my brother I take way more seriously than what's on TV/news/internet.

Let's see how this all turns out.

My brother is a Paramedic Superintendent just outside of Ottawa (where the first cases of Omicron were reported). He's been given an update from his higher ups that another lockdown is on the table for January (beginning of 2022). Don't know who he spoke with, how high they are in the food chain, or much of anything else, but anything from my brother I take way more seriously than what's on TV/news/internet.

Let's see how this all turns out.
Sadly I wouldn’t really expect any less at this point. If they actually wait until January I’ll be very surprised.

Well i guess it's, time for Canada to vaccinate the kids under 5.
Next is new born.
My wife was saying Dr.Deena Hinshaw (Alberta) has already stated her plan is to have everyone 6 months and older vaccinated within the next year.
It’s hard for me to wrap my head around their theories here. I honestly try to see it from both sides but I can’t.
The word is such a fucked up place right now it’s like living in a movie.
The vaccinated in my family are so dedicated to their decision you can not possibly speak anything but praise for the vaccine around them.
Although they’re all vaccinated, they’ve decided anyone showing up for Christmas has to show a negative Covid test before coming. Seriously, they’re all vaccinated and still agreed they need to check each other’s PCR tests before sitting in the same house at Christmas time. Insanity!
I’m glad I’m working this Christmas. Won’t have to put up with this nonsense out on the Rig.

My wife was saying Dr.Deena Hinshaw (Alberta) has already stated her plan is to have everyone 6 months and older vaccinated within the next year.
It’s hard for me to wrap my head around their theories here. I honestly try to see it from both sides but I can’t.
The word is such a fucked up place right now it’s like living in a movie.
The vaccinated in my family are so dedicated to their decision you can not possibly speak anything but praise for the vaccine around them.
Although they’re all vaccinated, they’ve decided anyone showing up for Christmas has to show a negative Covid test before coming. Seriously, they’re all vaccinated and still agreed they need to check each other’s PCR tests before sitting in the same house at Christmas time. Insanity!
I’m glad I’m working this Christmas. Won’t have to put up with this nonsense out on the Rig.
I wouldn’t go.

Yep, go fuckin figure. Vaccines are now approved for children and all of a sudden there is a new variant that seems to be effecting the same demographic
You could set your fucking watch to the shifting of the goalposts. The timing is too perfect

early this week all cases in SA were mild at worst or completely asymptomatic. This was as per the doctors that had identified it and had been tracking it. But now kids are piling up at the hospitals only days later.

not before? So hold on. The who declares this as a VOC last Friday and all of a sudden by the following Wednesday kids in SA are dropping like flies? But they weren’t on Monday?

they identified it in SA at the beginning of November and there’s no way they found the first few cases….especially since it’s popping up all over the world. That means this variant would have been circulating for months already quite possibly.

so the new super duper dangerous virus variant had to wait until after the WHO declared it a VOC before it started making kids sick all of a sudden? Like in the last 3 days?

can someone explain to me how exactly that happens? I call complete bullshit. We need a way to scare people into vaccinating kids…. Because they’re not doing it. What’s worse… is first world nations are being blamed for “hoarding” vaccines and not letting the less fortunate be as vaxxed.

And…. Lets not forget… who is spreading it? The unvaccinated can’t fly so…….

You could set your fucking watch to the shifting of the goalposts. The timing is too perfect

early this week all cases in SA were mild at worst or completely asymptomatic. This was as per the doctors that had identified it and had been tracking it. But now kids are piling up at the hospitals only days later.

not before? So hold on. The who declares this as a VOC last Friday and all of a sudden by the following Wednesday kids in SA are dropping like flies? But they weren’t on Monday?

they identified it in SA at the beginning of November and there’s no way they found the first few cases….especially since it’s popping up all over the world. That means this variant would have been circulating for months already quite possibly.

so the new super duper dangerous virus variant had to wait until after the WHO declared it a VOC before it started making kids sick all of a sudden? Like in the last 3 days?

can someone explain to me how exactly that happens? I call complete bullshit. We need a way to scare people into vaccinating kids…. Because they’re not doing it. What’s worse… is first world nations are being blamed for “hoarding” vaccines and not letting the less fortunate be as vaxxed.

And…. Lets not forget… who is spreading it? The unvaccinated can’t fly so…….
Not sure how I’m spreading anything staying at home and not sick.