Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Uh oh. Psycho Bill isnt happy that Trump doesnt want his killer vaccine. Whats fucked is people believe this fuck just because he pays the media to put him on air.

Does anyone actually like him? Bla bla bla. He is a real POS. We need to vote him out!

I highly doubt he spoke on his own accord. Canada is far from leading and bringing the world together. But Canada be a good choice to have make the speech - the good guys, the peacemakers, the nice people aye, we can trust them.

What Trudeau is really saying is he will borrow massive amounts of money from the IMF plus interest, and pass it along to UN designated organizations, and we, the Canadian tax payer will cover the cost.
Canada is broke. A trillion dollars beyond broke. So we have nothing to give. It must be borrowed. So why in the fuck should we borrow from the bank on behalf of another country? Let them take the loans.
because it is a ponzi scheme. Transfer of wealth. If someone else feels different id love to hear it.

What Trudeau is really saying is he will borrow massive amounts of money from the IMF plus interest, and pass it along to UN designated organizations, and we, the Canadian tax payer will cover the cost.
Canada is broke. A trillion dollars beyond broke. So we have nothing to give. It must be borrowed. So why in the fuck should we borrow from the bank on behalf of another country? Let them take the loans.
because it is a ponzi scheme. Transfer of wealth. If someone else feels different id love to hear it.
Agree totally.

I bet the kick backs him and his friends revived are very lucrative.
Fucking jerky.
He’ll leave a mess that we inherit, but won’t matter what happens to our economy, because he will be on top.

I can’t believe he NDPS are still on board with him.
The whole thing disgusts me beyond belief.

But until vote time, there is nothing I can do but wear my mask and soon to be rolled out, enjoy my one hour a day outside, lol

Morning everyone... Been kinda MIA. I am keeping up with everything. It's amazing watching things go the way they were predicted.

Pierre Poilievre has been attacking the liberals on their spending. He really puts it into perspective when he says a canadian family is 40k in debt because of all this bullshit.

Stupid orange man backed the libtards up. I think we could've went into election if they didn't but nope.. Lets fuck citizens over more. "We have to keep them safe".. I don't know if they're aware but, CDC says we have 99% chance of surviving. They must think we are stupid. I think I am gonna stop paying taxes until I, the TAX PAYER see where my money is going. I want a direct receipt. I want to see what family I am helping. I want to see what medical bill is being paid. I want to see what road is being fixed. I want to see how much the politicians are taking.. They do not deserve to even get paid.

I couldn't watch the thrones. I watched the first 90 seconds and said fuck it. It'll be more lies. And I hate the faggots fake ass voice. Like he cares.. We all know you're just fucking us over, why would anyone want to watch that? I wonder if people are coming too and seeing what's really going on?

There is still so much going on right now. Project Veritas putting up the video of ballot harvesting. It makes you wonder if that happens here too.

I see Fat Ford saying we are in a second wave... Uh, yeah, of course. Because employers are forcing employees to get tested so... And all they say is, cases, cases.. Okay? How many are actually positive? When will they stop this non sense, we know it's all fake. Will people wake up and see how this is all rigged in a way to benefit them and not us. When will people say, NO to the tests. I'd rather lose my job then help boast up these, 'cases'.

Boys. What
The. Fuck?
I just opened i.g. and saw that. Havent read it yet.
Doug Ford gov't to raise Chinese flag at Ontario legislature, to commemorate founding of communist state