Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

At what age, or grade did we get sex ed?

When did we start learning about genitals? Not in gr. 1, right? I don't really remember gr. 1.. like 25 years ago.. I remember a few things from gr. 1. I do not remember being taught that though.
No

I didn't think so.

2020. What a fukin riot of a year. It's not even fukin christmas yet, jesus.

Now we are grooming our children... And no more. when does it stop?

I just threw a bunch of shirts that had pizzas on it of my son's... Whats my mother bring home, a 'hangry' shirt with a shark on it, and when you fukin look at it in a different angle, it's got a god damn pizza on it... That shirts gonna be missing soon. Or either I am just full on losing my mind... Perhaps it's innocent but, why can't it be a fukin steak or chicken leg?

Reactions: Cog
Not to derail this conversation...

I never had any form of sex ed in school (catholic school until gr8). My very first hint something was up was when we moved into a new house, I must have been 7 years old or so if I do the math right. I was snooping around on the day we moved in and found a German magazine hidden in a bathroom with pictures of people fucking and pissing on eachother. I must have flipped cover to cover a few times as I remember the photos vividly. Then I went to show my younger brother, and then my parents to ask them what this magazine was all about. I can't remember how that conversation went. I'll bet my dad kept the magazine, LOL!

I'm afraid of when my kids will learn. I know it will be soon. It's such double standard: My son, go get em! My daughter, locking her in the basement until she's 30!

Prosecutors in the Maxwell case have requested that the jufge keep certain documents remain secret during the ongoing grand jury inquiry.

Not to derail this conversation...

I never had any form of sex ed in school (catholic school until gr8). My very first hint something was up was when we moved into a new house, I must have been 7 years old or so if I do the math right. I was snooping around on the day we moved in and found a German magazine hidden in a bathroom with pictures of people fucking and pissing on eachother. I must have flipped cover to cover a few times as I remember the photos vividly. Then I went to show my younger brother, and then my parents to ask them what this magazine was all about. I can't remember how that conversation went. I'll bet my dad kept the magazine, LOL!

I'm afraid of when my kids will learn. I know it will be soon. It's such double standard: My son, go get em! My daughter, locking her in the basement until she's 30!

LOL.. I think you need to teach your son to just respect. That's it. Not go get em. I know the double standard. When my son gets to the age, I just want him to respect her boundaries and not chase whores. I stay locked in my basement. Too bad more women don't either or we wouldn't have this whole society based on sex. (IE, all dating apps)

I Remember gr. 6 is when we started learning about puberty because, you know, that's usually when it starts happening. I was in gr. 6 when i got my period. So... In that sense, yes. Teach them about that.. But that's it.

@Cog , I saw that. And if i read the documents correctly about Trumps Tax return? I think he has to show them - I don't know the agenda behind that?

You guys see that almost all of the crops in Iowa were destroyed?

Another question I'd like to ask.. How many of you have been wearing masks? There was one more thing I wanted to... Oh. YES.

WE SCANDAL. I don't know if there is another thread happening. This is the only thread I really post in, it's too much for me to bounce around.. So we have the WE scandal, with transitioning of one moron to another for finances, and slowly the unveiling of universal based income... AKA welcome to communism.

LOL.. I think you need to teach your son to just respect. That's it. Not go get em. I know the double standard. When my son gets to the age, I just want him to respect her boundaries and not chase whores. I stay locked in my basement. Too bad more women don't either or we wouldn't have this whole society based on sex. (IE, all dating apps)

I Remember gr. 6 is when we started learning about puberty because, you know, that's usually when it starts happening. I was in gr. 6 when i got my period. So... In that sense, yes. Teach them about that.. But that's it.

@Cog , I saw that. And if i read the documents correctly about Trumps Tax return? I think he has to show them - I don't know the agenda behind that?

You guys see that almost all of the crops in Iowa were destroyed?

Another question I'd like to ask.. How many of you have been wearing masks? There was one more thing I wanted to... Oh. YES.

WE SCANDAL. I don't know if there is another thread happening. This is the only thread I really post in, it's too much for me to bounce around.. So we have the WE scandal, with transitioning of one moron to another for finances, and slowly the unveiling of universal based income... AKA welcome to communism.
Yes,Iowa is devastated but the MSM doesn't seem too concerned.
Agenda for the prosecutors is get Trump.Who cares how he paid the blackmailers.
People are required to wear masks in commercial establishments.
Not enforced at the gym I attend.Nobody much wiping surfaces either.

LOL.. I think you need to teach your son to just respect. That's it.

Exactly, this is all I can teach him. When it comes to women he's on his own as I'm a dud in that respect He has a really good smile, and an older sister, so I think he will do just fine.

In other news:

Exactly, this is all I can teach him. When it comes to women he's on his own as I'm a dud in that respect He has a really good smile, and an older sister, so I think he will do just fine.

In other news:

If I had the cash I'd invest in a bitcoin. Seems quite logical that it will be worth a shit ton more 10 years from now.

In other news:
universal income

Surely these mask directives are simply to give anonymity to the Antifa rioters.
These people are openly flaunting guns.
Firing shots once the tear gas gives cover.
Lots of white people that should be working.

At work sales in cash have increased in the last month or so. I think people do not want it to disappear.

My grandson asks me questions about sex and such, I’ll explain it to hi but keep it basic. My wife doesn’t enjoy him getting to that age.
He’s 10, watched you tube a fair bit, blurted out something about virgins as we were eating dinner at a restaurant the other day, wondering what it really meant.
So he’s into dinosaurs big time, kinda on the whole reason for dinosaurs is to mate, lol, so I told him that if a trex had not mated yet, it’s a virgin. The best part was watching my wife squirm as I told him, lol.