Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I will do it this way,
When time comes and the people are denied our right to hear from all candidates, again, lets see what he does.
Meaning, when the guy I vote for, Bernier, is not allowed on the debate stage and the state funded media is allowed to label him Nazi, racist, etc with no chance to defend himself, lets see what Pierre does.
It is straight up election rigging, and anything but democratic. A real populist would not stand for that. I bet Pierre wants it, cause he could not debate him on anything but finance.
Democracy means we tax payers choose who we want to vote for.
Why dont i have the right as a Canadian to hear from the leader of a legit political party on the debate stage?
That I do not know. Is it because he doesn’t have any a min amount of support required? Are there other parties that get excluded as well because of this?

That I do not know. Is it because he doesn’t have any a min amount of support required? Are there other parties that get excluded as well because of this?
Last cycle he should have been there. Even the “conservatives” applauded his exclusion.
If he had have been allowed to take part in our so called democracy, he would have destroyed the others on issues that actually matter.
Now PPC support is less than last cycle, and i believe that is why. He was silenced. Our elections are a fraud.

Last cycle he should have been there. Even the “conservatives” applauded his exclusion.
If he had have been allowed to take part in our so called democracy, he would have destroyed the others on issues that actually matter.
Now PPC support is less than last cycle, and i believe that is why. He was silenced. Our elections are a fraud.
I thought he was a whiner that quit because he didn’t get his way. His splitting of the vote gave Trudeau another term.
Even with Otoole at the helm (mind you he wouldn’t have been any better than Trudeau)

Well maybe if enough people voice their concerns (his followers) he may get a chance to get in on the debates.

I mean polls don’t lie really regardless of the debate. PPC doesn’t have the majority of Canada’s support, which is why they didn’t get elected. It’s the same with the Libertarian Party and Communist party (lol)

I thought he was a whiner that quit because he didn’t get his way. His splitting of the vote gave Trudeau another term.
Even with Otoole at the helm (mind you he wouldn’t have been any better than Trudeau)

Well maybe if enough people voice their concerns (his followers) he may get a chance to get in on the debates.
I think Max is more like a guy that wasnt willing to move left of centre and go along with the new liberal world order.
Also dont consider it vote splitting. I feel like more of my views align with the PPC, and not so many with CPC,
PPC is more of a populist party, and CPC is liberal light.
I wont vote for someone i dont trust or respect. And vote for for who i hate least. Not worth my time.
Look back at 2020, where all those people that would admit they vote Biden only because they hate Trump. (Media manufactured hate, like Max)
Look where that mentality got them. The USA is a disaster.

Had max been in that crucial debate like 3 years ago or so, things could've gone much differently. And the libs et all knew that. He is very common sense, very basic. His views on a lot of bs topics could've swayed a lot of people. There were and still is all these big issues facing Canadians and as these politicians make it worse while asking what can we do about it. Max has common sense solutions. Simple fair solutions. To strengthen Canada. The vast majority then would've embraced a lot of his platform has he had the chance to articulate it on such a widely viewed stage. People would even more so now I believe so they did and will do whatever they can do he isn't even given a chance to express himself. Not saying he would've won. But if he debated and he got say 12percent out of it rather than the 2-4 he got instead, that'd be huge on the world stage of Canadian politics. They have to make sure he's just seen as a racist and never given a chance to explain.

Had max been in that crucial debate like 3 years ago or so, things could've gone much differently. And the libs et all knew that. He is very common sense, very basic. His views on a lot of bs topics could've swayed a lot of people. There were and still is all these big issues facing Canadians and as these politicians make it worse while asking what can we do about it. Max has common sense solutions. Simple fair solutions. To strengthen Canada. The vast majority then would've embraced a lot of his platform has he had the chance to articulate it on such a widely viewed stage. People would even more so now I believe so they did and will do whatever they can do he isn't even given a chance to express himself. Not saying he would've won. But if he debated and he got say 12percent out of it rather than the 2-4 he got instead, that'd be huge on the world stage of Canadian politics. They have to make sure he's just seen as a racist and never given a chance to explain.
this is a good point. i don’t think he would’ve gotten much more than he did even with the debate. I, a conservative, agree with plenty of what he says. unfortunately, the country has become very liberal, regardless of who’s in power. the people vote, and we get what we get. the reality is, we get who the majority wants elected. even if it doesn’t align with our personal views, it’s a democracy, not a trencheesy government.

it's easy to compare our government to other countries, but that doesn’t change what’s happening here. If you think another government is doing better, go become a citizen of that country. There’s no patriotism here regardless, and if we can so easily demonize the government, why stay under their control?

this is a good point. i don’t think he would’ve gotten much more than he did even with the debate. I, a conservative, agree with plenty of what he says. unfortunately, the country has become very liberal, regardless of who’s in power. the people vote, and we get what we get. the reality is, we get who the majority wants elected. even if it doesn’t align with our personal views, it’s a democracy, not a trencheesy government.

it's easy to compare our government to other countries, but that doesn’t change what’s happening here. If you think another government is doing better, go become a citizen of that country. There’s no patriotism here regardless, and if we can so easily demonize the government, why stay under their control?

I get your point. I'm of the belief that the impact of Max having as much respect in mainstream media and visibility in those debates would've impacted his end numbers a great deal. I find back then but even way more now, immigration and the gender stuff are huge issues. The gen pop doesn't really like it. You can see it. If you remove the loud minority that gets all the coverage i truly believe that once the rest of the population heard his thoughts they'd would've been shocked... In a good way.. that a top tier candidate even has such different perspective in Canada. And while it wouldn't sway the extreme liberal activists, all those that considered themselves conservative would have been given pause. I think it would've put many over the fence towards Max. Remember too, what's on their FB page may not be what they check on the ballot. Maybe they don't want to be attacked by liberals in their family or job, but at the polls they'd check off max. Because even these liberals or lib lights (cons) live here too. We all live here. Things keep going to shit it'll affect them too soon enough. Nd no one wants to be affected.

Anyway, sorry if I'm ranting. I've been a big Max supporter since the start. He's never wavered. Never gets respect. And I think he's by far the best choice for pm of Canada by a lonnnng shot. But will he ever be or does he ever stand a chance?? That's a very different story. Unfortunately. It should be the right person for the job, not some equation on where to place our votes so someone way worse doesn't stay in. It's not how it's supposed to be, but maybe this is where we are.

I get your point. I'm of the belief that the impact of Max having as much respect in mainstream media and visibility in those debates would've impacted his end numbers a great deal. I find back then but even way more now, immigration and the gender stuff are huge issues. The gen pop doesn't really like it. You can see it. If you remove the loud minority that gets all the coverage i truly believe that once the rest of the population heard his thoughts they'd would've been shocked... In a good way.. that a top tier candidate even has such different perspective in Canada. And while it wouldn't sway the extreme liberal activists, all those that considered themselves conservative would have been given pause. I think it would've put many over the fence towards Max. Remember too, what's on their FB page may not be what they check on the ballot. Maybe they don't want to be attacked by liberals in their family or job, but at the polls they'd check off max. Because even these liberals or lib lights (cons) live here too. We all live here. Things keep going to shit it'll affect them too soon enough. Nd no one wants to be affected.

Anyway, sorry if I'm ranting. I've been a big Max supporter since the start. He's never wavered. Never gets respect. And I think he's by far the best choice for pm of Canada by a lonnnng shot. But will he ever be or does he ever stand a chance?? That's a very different story. Unfortunately. It should be the right person for the job, not some equation on where to place our votes so someone way worse doesn't stay in. It's not how it's supposed to be, but maybe this is where we are.
Yeah I see your saying. And maybe it’s because I’m not too hot on the PPC as to why I don’t have the same outlook. I think going to either extreme would be bad, and a more centrist government is the most stable. So yes, that cuts out the NDP, Greens and Libs. Cons are the closest to centrist, and even slightly right-leaning which is close to where I reside (more right for sure, but not quite PPC right if that jives.)

All parties should have an equal voice for a healthy democracy. Unfortunately though, I think the support for the PPC is in a sense another vocal minority. The support for the NDP is an even louder and more represented vocal minority. As a young person, I see the dog shit everyday. And unfortunately, only 1/100 of these people could even hold any type of political discussion, yet vote left. I’m usually just labelled as a “woman hater” or “religious nut” amongst my peers, as they wave their pride flags and finger paint with their period blood (🤮)

This of course is due to media manipulating the masses, and young people are very impressionable, even more so today with everyone being so fucking sheltered. In todays day and age, punching someone in the mouth who deserves it gets you posted up on every social media, a court case, and even expelled from educational institutes. Young people always being told “yes” caused the issue.

There’s a quote that’s something like “Weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men” and so on. This is a pure runoff of 3rd generation since the second world war.

See now I’m ranting too lmao. I think we can agree change needs to happen. Maybe our vision of the change differs, but we’re more so playing for the same team, Canada.

I think Max is more like a guy that wasnt willing to move left of centre and go along with the new liberal world order.
Also dont consider it vote splitting. I feel like more of my views align with the PPC, and not so many with CPC,
PPC is more of a populist party, and CPC is liberal light.
I wont vote for someone i dont trust or respect. And vote for for who i hate least. Not worth my time.
Look back at 2020, where all those people that would admit they vote Biden only because they hate Trump. (Media manufactured hate, like Max)
Look where that mentality got them. The USA is a disaster.
My thought was if Max truly cared about the people because he knows Trudeau is that bad, he would have stuck it out till after the election, then started to go his own way.

But to me he did what all politicians do, care about himself.

This was my thought. I like what he stands for, but didn't like the way he pulled the plug last minute. It seemed like a dick move to me.

Love the guy!!

Off topic question, why was he fired from Fox? I can’t seem to find a definitive answer.

Love the guy!!

Off topic question, why was he fired from Fox? I can’t seem to find a definitive answer.
He says he doesnt know.
I would assume its a bit of everything.
Calling out the elections.
Airing hidden footage of Jan 6 and accusing FBI
Calling the boarder invasion a demographic replacement.
Supporting Donald Trump
And probably most of all, going after Pharma, the biggest ad time buyer for all of television.

Rupert Murdoch is a Non-American and a globalist.
Blackrock is a major share holder of Fox News.
Also, they are a major share holder of Dominion Voting Systems and the software company.
So the lawsuit was Black rock suing Blackrock, then settling to pay themselves $700,000,000 of their own money. Lol
It was to scare others from reporting on the issues.

End of the day, Tuckers opinions are the ones that are forbidden on all of television and social media, except recently X/Twitter.

Now he expanded his reach from avg 300,000 views per show on fox, to 10’s of millions on X and Rumble.

After the first episode on X, fox issued a cease and desist demand for non compete clause, Tucker said suck my cock, and it went nowhere.