Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I
It is legit and the numbers continue to grow. Ive never seen so many music concerts cancelled or delayed due to illnesses etc...Crazy times...
n that article it said like 60000 deaths from vacines etc.. are those numbers fact checked? I feel like it could be fake news from conspiracy sources

I

n that article it said like 60000 deaths from vacines etc.. are those numbers fact checked? I feel like it could be fake news from conspiracy sources
i mean with 5.3 billion people vaxxed globally, 60000 would make some sense. Doesn’t mean the vaccine is bad. Whether people want to believe the data or not, if there have truly been 6M covid deaths or whatever the number is now, 60000 < 6 million.

Not to say taking the vaccine should’ve ever been a mandatory thing, and not to say the vax pass was at all ethical either.

i mean with 5.3 billion people vaxxed globally, 60000 would make some sense. Doesn’t mean the vaccine is bad. Whether people want to believe the data or not, if there have truly been 6M covid deaths or whatever the number is now, 60000 < 6 million.

Not to say taking the vaccine should’ve ever been a mandatory thing, and not to say the vax pass was at all ethical either.
Yea I agree. I'm actually fully against the current vacines I'd possibly think it over if a new safer one came out. But your right even if you gave an apple to 5 billion people your probably going to have thousands of bad reactions

Hard to trust the data when they have already tampered with the stats and lost all integrity IMO. Closing down gyms and letting McDonalds stay open its clear they dont have your best interests in mind....

Just trust me bro come on its just two weeks !!!

A lot of reactions are unreported. Deaths are not reported. Too many died in their sleep, healthy people lately. They have given this strange no reason death a name, adult sudden death syndrome. Never had this issue before, never needed the name.

There is an increase of 20% unexplained deaths, pre vaccine not covid related. They are concerned about this.

I know 2 teenagers whos lives are destroyed after being vacinated, both have major heart issues. But their doctors sid it wasn’t the vaccine. This is whats happening.

My nephew, after his second shot was coughing up blood thought he was going to die, didn’t report it, because he didn’t think they would believe him that it was the vaccine, because others that he knew that reported were told it wasn’t. He also developed a huge hole in his leg, that inflected very bad and had to be operated on to remove the tissue. Zero issues healthy before.

I know the girls at work who bleed for months didn’t report. And the customer that reported her hair falling out and breathing issues was told it was an autoimmune issue and had nothing to do with the vaccine, and it started soon after her booster.

The First sars vaccine had 30 deaths and they pulled it, this one had 1500 and they passed it. Doesn’t seem right.

India has just lately asked Pfizer if they could do their own Independant study, Pfizer pulled them from receiving the vaccine. Cut them off. Isn’t that weird also. That would be a ton on money.

A lot of reactions are unreported. Deaths are not reported. Too many died in their sleep, healthy people lately. They have given this strange no reason death a name, adult sudden death syndrome. Never had this issue before, never needed the name.

There is an increase of 20% unexplained deaths, pre vaccine not covid related. They are concerned about this.

I know 2 teenagers whos lives are destroyed after being vacinated, both have major heart issues. But their doctors sid it wasn’t the vaccine. This is whats happening.

My nephew, after his second shot was coughing up blood thought he was going to die, didn’t report it, because he didn’t think they would believe him that it was the vaccine, because others that he knew that reported were told it wasn’t. He also developed a huge hole in his leg, that inflected very bad and had to be operated on to remove the tissue. Zero issues healthy before.

I know the girls at work who bleed for months didn’t report. And the customer that reported her hair falling out and breathing issues was told it was an autoimmune issue and had nothing to do with the vaccine, and it started soon after her booster.

The First sars vaccine had 30 deaths and they pulled it, this one had 1500 and they passed it. Doesn’t seem right.

India has just lately asked Pfizer if they could do their own Independant study, Pfizer pulled them from receiving the vaccine. Cut them off. Isn’t that weird also. That would be a ton on money.
Yeah there definitely is some things with the vaccines that don’t necessarily add up. And the side effect profile was definitely not looked into nearly enough before releasing it to the public.

I’m yet to hear any complications with the vaccine from anyone I’ve spoken to, besides my self passing out after my second dose (not the biggest deal compared to some of course) and another girl who is allergic to the MRI solution thing that the pfizer vaccine has in it. Saying that tho doesn’t mean they don’t exist, just not in my personal anecdote if that makes any sense.

The adult sudden death syndrome is for sure the most suspicious. Probably mostly has to do with the heart condition many developed after getting the vaccine.

I’ve had 3 of the jabs with little to no personal issues thus far, and pray no more arise. I highly doubt they’ll vax pass again within our own borders. If they do, and they all the sudden require more than 3 jabs, I won’t be getting another.

Yeah there definitely is some things with the vaccines that don’t necessarily add up. And the side effect profile was definitely not looked into nearly enough before releasing it to the public.

I’m yet to hear any complications with the vaccine from anyone I’ve spoken to, besides my self passing out after my second dose (not the biggest deal compared to some of course) and another girl who is allergic to the MRI solution thing that the pfizer vaccine has in it. Saying that tho doesn’t mean they don’t exist, just not in my personal anecdote if that makes any sense.

The adult sudden death syndrome is for sure the most suspicious. Probably mostly has to do with the heart condition many developed after getting the vaccine.

I’ve had 3 of the jabs with little to no personal issues thus far, and pray no more arise. I highly doubt they’ll vax pass again within our own borders. If they do, and they all the sudden require more than 3 jabs, I won’t be getting another.
I am glad you had no issues.
I do not wish ill health to anyone who took it, even if they were a huge supporter.

The vaccine is almost usless now. With present variant if I were to guess maybe 10% effective and I doubt it would stop hospitalization. We know for a fact it doesn’t stop transmission. Shit 3 people who were vacinated, got way sicker than I did when they caught it, mind you I’m in better health and take 4000 iu vit d a day.

Most other countires are over the vaccine, except north America. I’m thinking its all about the money now.

I am glad you had no issues.
I do not with ill health to anyone who took it, even if they were a huge supporter.

The vaccine is almost usless now. Wiht present vairant if I were to guess maybe 10% effective and I doubt it would stop hospitalization. We know for a fact it doesn’t stop transmission. Shit 3 people who were vacinated, got way sicker than I did when they caught it, mind you I’m in better health and take 4000 iu vit d a day.

Most other countires are over the vaccine, except north America. I’m thinking its all about the money now.
Absolutely man. I also have had no issues with anyone not wanting to take the vaccine. I’ve ALWAYS had an issue with the vaccine passport, even as a vax person. I’ve always thought it was bullshit that they were taking away freedom and free will because of a needle.

I hate the division it’s created as well. Everything has a divide now. Liberal vs Conservative. Pro Life vs Pro Choice. Hell even using a plastic straw might get you crucified these days.

Absolutely man. I also have had no issues with anyone not wanting to take the vaccine. I’ve ALWAYS had an issue with the vaccine passport, even as a vax person. I’ve always thought it was bullshit that they were taking away freedom and free will because of a needle.

I hate the division it’s created as well. Everything has a divide now. Liberal vs Conservative. Pro Life vs Pro Choice. Hell even using a plastic straw might get you crucified these days.
Yep, a lot of it is from social media. Facebook is a shit hole, lol.

Things have changed a lot, and I really don’t like it.

So I just avoid most people and the circle around me at work I hand pick to have the same views as me. So I esentially live in a bubble. I love it, lol.

I never got vaccinated, didn’t see the need and since I had caught covid pre vaccine, I knew for sure I wasn’t going to be hospitalized, so why chance an adverse reaction,
When they kicked us out, I was fine with that. I saved money.
The airports are a shit show right now, so I really don’t care if I can travel. Only thing I miss is crossing the border to grab the spice for work that I couldn’t get shipped to Canada, but I found replacements.
I didn’t freak out too bad, I knew eventually hit would be all over and things would return, they couldn’t restrict everyone forever.
It the new shit that i worry about, they have already reduced quotas on how many pigs and chickens you are allowed to grow On your farm. They want to reduce nitrogen useage and are going to pay farmers to restict it. So our tax dollars pay to create a shortage of food and eventual price increases..

We need a leadership change.

I never got vaccinated, didn’t see the need and since I had caught covid pre vaccine, I knew for sure I wasn’t going to be hospitalized, so why chance an adverse reaction,
When they kicked us out, I was fine with that. I saved money.
The airports are a shit show right now, so I really don’t care if I can travel. Only thing I miss is crossing the border to grab the spice for work that I couldn’t get shipped to Canada, but I found replacements.
I didn’t freak out too bad, I knew eventually hit would be all over and things would return, they couldn’t restrict everyone forever.
It the new shit that i worry about, they have already reduced quotas on how many pigs and chickens you are allowed to grow On your farm. They want to reduce nitrogen useage and are going to pay farmers to restict it. So our tax dollars pay to create a shortage of food and eventual price increases..

We need a leadership change.
Pierre Poillevre is our best choice imo. Economist guy, conservative party likely to get enough votes to win at least a minority party compared to other small parties like PPC, NDP etc.

I say Pierre mostly cause I’m not the biggest fan of the other candidates running for the cons.

My friend with Celiac disease was diagnosed with a Mitochondrial Deficiency post vaccination... doctor said he could lose his job saying its from the vaccine but most likely the cause.

Not sure if she had it already and the vax made it more apparent due to stress or just directly caused it but either way no bueno for her. My dads ankle swole up after the shot for a few days, other female friends their menstrual cycles were messed up. Im not touching that thing with a 10ft pole.

Pierre Poillevre is our best choice imo. Economist guy, conservative party likely to get enough votes to win at least a minority party compared to other small parties like PPC, NDP etc.

I say Pierre mostly cause I’m not the biggest fan of the other candidates running for the cons.
Pierre Poillievre is just like Trudeau trying to swindle you back into the two party system that is broken, its like a game of monkey in the middle between conservatives/liberals and we are the monkeys. A lot of these "conservative" policies don't actually make sense and are in line with the liberals as well.

Pierre Poillievre is just like Trudeau trying to swindle you back into the two party system that is broken, its like a game of monkey in the middle between conservatives/liberals and we are the monkeys. A lot of these "conservative" policies don't actually make sense and are in line with the liberals as well.
I don’t know about that. He says the first thing he does is get rid of carbon tax and that none of the party is allowed to be affiliated with the WEF

He has numerous videos on you tube, watch a few. You cannot watch the news, they are lying like usual.

I have read Pierrres platform, I didn’t see a bunch of worrisome policies. If some of the policies along with liberals and they are good policies, just because they are a liberal idea doesn’t mean it’s all horrible. A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from

But they all lie to get in, its what they do when they get in that matters

Either way Trudeau must go. Unless you like not having enough food, lol

I don’t know about that. He says the first thing he does is get rid of carbon tax and that none of the party is allowed to be affiliated with the WEF

He has numerous videos on you tube, watch a few. You cannot watch the news, they are lying like usual.

I have read Pierrres platform, I didn’t see a bunch of worrisome policies. If some of the policies along with liberals and they are good policies, just because they are a liberal idea doesn’t mean it’s all horrible. A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from

But they all lie to get in, its what they do when they get in that matters

Either way Trudeau must go. Unless you like not having enough food, lol
I think this "trudeau must go" thing only adds fuel to the fire, they made everyone love him at first and now hate him to swing the conservatives back in... again its like monkey in the middle just so another party can never get in. I could be wrong but I don't trust the smoll PP and believe that none of these leaders will make a difference until the people themselves decide its time for change like the protestors storming the PMs office in Sri Lanka.

I think this "trudeau must go" thing only adds fuel to the fire, they made everyone love him at first and now hate him to swing the conservatives back in... again its like monkey in the middle just so another party can never get in. I could be wrong but I don't trust the smoll PP and believe that none of these leaders will make a difference until the people themselves decide its time for change like the protestors storming the PMs office in Sri Lanka.
I mean can you name any policy imposed by trudeau’s government that truly is helping the canadian people? He legalized weed, so that’s cool, but other than that his policy has all been with big corporate interests in mind in my personal opinion.

No I hate Trudeau because of his policies and what he is doing. It has nothing to do with the conservatives.
I could care less if he was a conservative doing the same things, I’d hate him anyways.
See that is part of the issue, once someone sars they hate Trudeau and he has to go, everyone assumes it’s a conservative thing. I know lots of liberals who want his ass out.
The opposition is supposed to hold the party in power accountable.
Anyhow, I think Chrétien was unfairly ousted because of the bit of money he lost in Quebec, other than that he was doing a hell of a job, shit Trudeau has done 20 times what Chrétien did and is still in power. We will ignore Lavalin because all parties help that company out.
Harper was fine, kinda boring, and he lost because he underestimated the star power of Trudeau appealing to the younger crowd.
So yes you are right, they pit one against the other thing is tiring.
But Trudeau has to go for the policies he’s been implementing and the ones he is talking about.
See most don’t know anything about the behind the scenes of the food world, I live it. So far he has made it tougher to import food products (even hot sauces) from the USA, I have to jump thru hoops now, that I never did before, and there is fees and levys.
He has reduced the quotas of amount of animals per acre, he wants to reduce nitrogen useage by 30%.
I like to buy relatively cheap food, and gave easy access, I think most of us would want that. I hear a meat tax is in the works as well.
Pierre has stated his disagreement with all of these policies.
If Trudeau doesn't go, when we get hungry and Sri Lanka will happen. But why should we wait till then.

You need to do some research on Pierre, because I can tell you know only what you have seen on Facebook or in the news.
Honestly he lays it all out on you tube, he is savvy with social media.

anyhow right now, I’d let my lizard run the country before Trudeau
F522DECF-97D4-413D-996B-F887A18362FA.jpeg
Here is our next prime minister. About the same intelligence, we just need to market her right and she’s a shoe in. Would be the first female.

Last edited:
I mean can you name any policy imposed by trudeau’s government that truly is helping the canadian people? He legalized weed, so that’s cool, but other than that his policy has all been with big corporate interests in mind in my personal opinion.
There is a couple, but for the life of me I can’t remember right now. Oh, fast tracking professionals from out of country to help with shortages. Especially in healthcare.
It’s too bad his WEF agenda outweighs any good he does.

See that is part of the issue, once someone sars they hate Trudeau and he has to go, everyone assumes it’s a conservative thing. I know lots of liberals who want his ass out.
Just @ me next time lmao. I’m a dirty fence sitting libertarian so my views are mixed with both sides.

Just @ me next time lmao. I’m a dirty fence sitting libertarian so my views are mixed with both sides.
I’ve voted both ways.
I usually vote based on the leader. Our individual mp’s have to tow the party line anyways or are kicked out so they are really just fluff.
I didn’t like Trudeau from the start because I knew he was going to be a weasel liar.
People we’re tired of Harper, but he was the evil we knew.

Right now liberals and NDP are the same party, the liberal party of 20 years ago no longer exists, I have no idea what they are now.