Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Funny how this thread started about the same fucking creep. His name just seems to be on everything bad in this world. Vaccines, climate change, gmo, synthetic meat, Epstein, etc.
How long can this psycho go untouched?

Funny how this thread started about the same fucking creep. His name just seems to be on everything bad in this world. Vaccines, climate change, gmo, synthetic meat, Epstein, etc.
How long can this psycho go untouched?

Long time. Too powerful. His name is behind several catastrophes. Major creep, weasel, and snake.

Scroll through at some of this from the past year.
Compare to media. Turns out the media is the conspiracy theorists and us dumb fucks were correct. Funny how documents vs “anonymous sources” tends to go this way repeatedly, yet the same cultist will still scream and call names and defend the media to the very end, cause liberals can not accept they were wrong/dumb/fooled.

The whole thing was drastically overblown. Losing 2-3 even 5% of our sickly, old, high resource consuming population would have been a benefit to the planet, instead we polluted it worse. Yes this is cold, but honest.

And now it’s not just good enough that someone gets the vaccine so they are protected, now everything is being blamed on the people who don’t feel like taking the minuscule chance of getting a side effect.

I have a question to the people who feel I must get the vaccine, if I get one of the sides that prevent me from working will you support me in the lifestyle I live now? No, then fuck off. Me taking it doesn’t protect you anyways, you taking it does.

Btw, I havnt looked, but you’d think trying to prove the vaccine reduces the effect of the virus must have been difficult since people react different to covid, plus would react different to the vaccine. I’m still thinking that some pretty twisted math would have to be applied, and who’s to say the results were not biased?

Also is there really a new variant that is any different in invading your body than the original version, or since the vaccine really doesn’t work well and people are catching covid and being hospitalized, they need a reason for why this is happening? Our biggest outbreak was at our hospital, and the staff have been vacinated and still caught covid.

I also wonder who was the control in this live study? If the non vacinated are so dangerous, why is it the ones who are the control are not a danger? Because there is no way they are not running a study on the effectiveness of this vaccine.

The whole thing was drastically overblown. Losing 2-3 even 5% of our sickly, old, high resource consuming population would have been a benefit to the planet, instead we polluted it worse. Yes this is cold, but honest.

And now it’s not just good enough that someone gets the vaccine so they are protected, now everything is being blamed on the people who don’t feel like taking the minuscule chance of getting a side effect.

I have a question to the people who feel I must get the vaccine, if I get one of the sides that prevent me from working will you support me in the lifestyle I live now? No, then fuck off. Me taking it doesn’t protect you anyways, you taking it does.

Btw, I havnt looked, but you’d think trying to prove the vaccine reduces the effect of the virus must have been difficult since people react different to covid, plus would react different to the vaccine. I’m still thinking that some pretty twisted math would have to be applied, and who’s to say the results were not biased?

Also is there really a new variant that is any different in invading your body than the original version, or since the vaccine really doesn’t work well and people are catching covid and being hospitalized, they need a reason for why this is happening? Our biggest outbreak was at our hospital, and the staff have been vacinated and still caught covid.

I also wonder who was the control in this live study? If the non vacinated are so dangerous, why is it the ones who are the control are not a danger? Because there is no way they are not running a study on the effectiveness of this vaccine.
The interview with the man who literally created the so called vaccine should answer some of you questions a out the jab.
Funny how now he is labelled an anti vaxxer just like us. That shows their name calling means nothing. Just like calling racist.

The interview with the man who literally created the so called vaccine should answer some of you questions a out the jab.
Funny how now he is labelled an anti vaxxer just like us. That shows their name calling means nothing. Just like calling racist.

This episode is HUGE!!
If I'm not mistaken, in that Dark Horse podcast I posted a while back (the one that was sped up because it was so long) Dr. Malone said he got the modern jab. He said the reason he decided to get the jab was because the signal for ADE (antibody dependency enhancement) was not present.
In this episode you just posted, he is now saying that according to what DrFraudci is saying, ADE is now present in the Pfizer jabbed. BTW, Dr Malone says this is every vaccinologist's worst nightmare as it represents the worst case scenario.

me, my wife and my butcher are the only ones at the shop (14 people) that havnt got it.
all the young kids were guilted by their parents.
‘The older guys were guilted by family as well, saying they wouldn’t be invited over if they didn’t.
‘Glad I’m a hermit.
‘It’s going to be a long 7 years before I can get out of this place.

me, my wife and my butcher are the only ones at the shop (14 people) that havnt got it.
all the young kids were guilted by their parents.
‘The older guys were guilted by family as well, saying they wouldn’t be invited over if they didn’t.
‘Glad I’m a hermit.
‘It’s going to be a long 7 years before I can get out of this p

We should not care what others think of our decisions.

Good question. Ive been asking the same. How does the fake pcr test distinguish between fake covid and fake delta?
What did they have to compare it to in the begining? And why is the CDC being sued because to this day can not provide an actual sample of original covid virus so scientists can study it to help find a cure?
Oh i forgot, no questions, RACIST!!

have to add, the media outlets name is interesting for two reasons.
Black Information Network.
One, they cant shut tHem down and call them names cause, you guessed it that would be racist.
Second, can you fucking imagine a network calling themselves White Information Network.
They would all be in capitol jail in solitary confinement! Fucking Proud. Boys Trumpers.
hahahaha
I cant wait to watch this shit hole planet burn.
we deserve it for allowing this

Last edited:
Good question. Ive been asking the same. How does the fake pcr test distinguish between fake covid and fake delta?
What did they have to compare it to in the begining? And why is the CDC being sued because to this day can not provide an actual sample of original covid virus so scientists can study it to help find a cure?
Oh i forgot, no questions, RACIST!!

have to add, the media outlets name is interesting for two reasons.
Black Information Network.
One, they cant shut tHem down and call them names cause, you guessed it that would be racist.
Second, can you fucking imagine a network calling themselves White Information Network.
They would all be in capitol jail in solitary confinement! Fucking Proud. Boys Trumpers.
hahahaha
I cant wait to watch this shit hole planet burn.
we deserve it for allowing this

This goes far above my head but just to note.

PCR testing doesn’t distinguish amongst the variant strains. That comes from further testing. Here at least in the beginning of of VOC data being collected all or most cases were subject to the testing to prove out variant type. We saw this exclusively at Roberta Place. Confirmation of VOC was slow to develop. Other large outbreaks showed a mix of variants. Indicating that cases were not all related and the outbreaks were essentially outbreaks within an outbreak.

As this moved I believe testing for all or most cases has relaxed since it is widely accepted once a more dominant variant takes hold all subsequent cases when investigated and there is at risk contact are considered the same variant. It’s not exact but I think it has to do more with…. We know it’s dominant in an area, we may test the first or first few but after that. It’s really not entirely relevant. It just is.

To explain the testing, would be more guesswork on my behalf. But it would be similar in how folks like public health identify different strain of influenza in an outbreak going back long before covid 19. This is done through some type of genetic testing where sequencing is analyzed. Certain variations of the virus, any virus may cause it to become “weaker” and thus die off, or more resilient and become dominant. So this too isn’t really a new concept.

This delta fella does appear to be much more contagious. Comparisons are being made to chickenpox. I would say that’s at least partial guesswork and possible fear mongering. That’s not what I’ve seen. Again small sample size Again… if that’s the case I should have been sick by now. No one is that lucky when wearing contact and droplet Ppe for an airborne virus. And im not that diligent or good! Lol.

as more data mounts I have observed a willingness to not report wholly or fully on what has been going on in the outbreaks. What I mean there is this. There is nothing to dispute really when a claim is made about the increase of transmissibility. It spread like wild fire. However, when you dissect the numbers not as many are getting as severe symptoms and certainly not as much death. So…. In fact. And again. It appears to be doing what a virus does…. Gets more catchy…. But less virulent. Which is a good thing….. but no one wants to commit to that just yet. Perhaps because they don’t want to be hung out if that isn’t proven entirely true as more days is collected…. Or perhaps it’s for more dastardly reasoning. There is no doubt the powers that be are largely interested in fear mongering. Possibly for good intent…. Possibly for ill intent…. Perhaps a little of both. Added with a dash of panic and misunderstanding… here we are.

again the problems when politics and political pressure lead the science and not the other way around.

This goes far above my head but just to note.

PCR testing doesn’t distinguish amongst the variant strains. That comes from further testing. Here at least in the beginning of of VOC data being collected all or most cases were subject to the testing to prove out variant type. We saw this exclusively at Roberta Place. Confirmation of VOC was slow to develop. Other large outbreaks showed a mix of variants. Indicating that cases were not all related and the outbreaks were essentially outbreaks within an outbreak.

As this moved I believe testing for all or most cases has relaxed since it is widely accepted once a more dominant variant takes hold all subsequent cases when investigated and there is at risk contact are considered the same variant. It’s not exact but I think it has to do more with…. We know it’s dominant in an area, we may test the first or first few but after that. It’s really not entirely relevant. It just is.

To explain the testing, would be more guesswork on my behalf. But it would be similar in how folks like public health identify different strain of influenza in an outbreak going back long before covid 19. This is done through some type of genetic testing where sequencing is analyzed. Certain variations of the virus, any virus may cause it to become “weaker” and thus die off, or more resilient and become dominant. So this too isn’t really a new concept.

This delta fella does appear to be much more contagious. Comparisons are being made to chickenpox. I would say that’s at least partial guesswork and possible fear mongering. That’s not what I’ve seen. Again small sample size Again… if that’s the case I should have been sick by now. No one is that lucky when wearing contact and droplet Ppe for an airborne virus. And im not that diligent or good! Lol.

as more data mounts I have observed a willingness to not report wholly or fully on what has been going on in the outbreaks. What I mean there is this. There is nothing to dispute really when a claim is made about the increase of transmissibility. It spread like wild fire. However, when you dissect the numbers not as many are getting as severe symptoms and certainly not as much death. So…. In fact. And again. It appears to be doing what a virus does…. Gets more catchy…. But less virulent. Which is a good thing….. but no one wants to commit to that just yet. Perhaps because they don’t want to be hung out if that isn’t proven entirely true as more days is collected…. Or perhaps it’s for more dastardly reasoning. There is no doubt the powers that be are largely interested in fear mongering. Possibly for good intent…. Possibly for ill intent…. Perhaps a little of both. Added with a dash of panic and misunderstanding… here we are.

again the problems when politics and political pressure lead the science and not the other way around.
That makes sense, and although i dont know what exactly your background is, its clear you understand the things you talk about, so i respect you input 100%.
My issue is are they not just using a pcr test? The creator of this test was clear when stating it is not meant for this. Practically every human has a cell of something in there system, and if you try hard enough you can find whatever you want, but that doesnt make it relevant. Also isnt the common cold a type of corona virus? I dont really know anyone who has never had a cold. Also the flu shot. Is that a traditional vaccine where they inject you with a little bit of virus? Could we be finding the leftovers of that?
Also i find it hard to believe that the supposed thousands of tests per day are being sent to a lab for closer diagnostics. These would have to be huge facilities with thousands of employees in every state, province in the world to keep up would t they? I would love to see the msm give us a virtual tour of these facilities. Show us how it works. Maybe that would end the skeptisim?
But when asked yesterday, Bidens flack told the country they dont need to know how they determine if its reg or delta. To me, thats a red flag.

That makes sense, and although i dont know what exactly your background is, its clear you understand the things you talk about, so i respect you input 100%.
My issue is are they not just using a pcr test? The creator of this test was clear when stating it is not meant for this. Practically every human has a cell of something in there system, and if you try hard enough you can find whatever you want, but that doesnt make it relevant. Also isnt the common cold a type of corona virus? I dont really know anyone who has never had a cold. Also the flu shot. Is that a traditional vaccine where they inject you with a little bit of virus? Could we be finding the leftovers of that?
Also i find it hard to believe that the supposed thousands of tests per day are being sent to a lab for closer diagnostics. These would have to be huge facilities with thousands of employees in every state, province in the world to keep up would t they? I would love to see the msm give us a virtual tour of these facilities. Show us how it works. Maybe that would end the skeptisim?
But when asked yesterday, Bidens flack told the country they dont need to know how they determine if its reg or delta. To me, thats a red flag.
I don’t really see the testing side. Just what I’ve picked up along the way so I can reasonably understand what I need to know.

so although I have a somewhat working knowledge of some things, take what I say about the testing side of things with a grain of salt. I’m more a prevention guy…. Long before covid was a thing with other respiratory and enteric diseases that effected at risk sectors.

I have to try to stay out of the politics as best I can and just apply my knowledge of IPAC to this illness just as I would any other. Otherwise I’d be in waypoint by now. (An institution for the criminally insane).

the PCR is nothing but a presence absence test so to speak. It’s there to identify proteins consistent with this strain of coronavirus. It’s an excellent tool…. When it’s used properly. I’m not so sure it is in this case or has been for covid. Part of that problem is the attenuation that’s allowed to identify the proteins. That’s why I believe we see so many asymptomatic folks. As I’ve said repeatedly… exposed yes…. Clinically infected though? I’m not so sure. That leads to the second problem. It should be used to confirm cases in those with symptoms. That’s how diagnosis of like has always worked… for some reason not here. I believe this idea was proposed with swine flu or H1N1 once upon a time but it was not allowed. And what we see now is why. Also a possible reason as to why we see these breakthrough cases with folks who were labelled covid positive already and now sick. Perhaps they were never actually infected amd only exposed with measurable protein in their system, but not infected. And now infected.

this is what happens when such things aren’t explained and understood or purposefully misrepresented.

as far as the genetic testing to determine if it’s a variant. It’s a different test. That’s much of what I know. And that the variants are identified on the mutations associated with each different mutation.

I’m not sure of all the testing locations and what locations test got what. Local hospitals do some here as do private companies such as life labs.

not exactly sure who does the gen

The genetic tests aren’t always done and I believe come by order of public health and are outbreak specific. Not as much is being done now as I understand because this delta one has been acknowledged as the vastly dominant strain. At least here. To be more sure of how much and why….. that would be best answered by the infectious disease section of both local and provincial public health units I would think.

my general understanding though. Again the after isn’t really my bag…. It’s the prevention and where we’re the gaps in places like LTCH’s and schools.

as far as the lady on that stand being asked those questions. Perfect example of a trapped person that doesn’t understand what she is talking about and panics. Looks bad…. But it was probably mostly stemming from being trapped and not knowing how to answer the question. These people need to understand that it is better sometimes to just say you don’t know and try to defer to someone else or pin it and get back to them. Otherwise their credibility becomes non existent. Far too much of that these days.

government transparency and direction has been the absolute shits. There’s probably at least a million things they’ve done wrong. Some I completely understand…. Most i just shake my head and can’t understand in the slightest.

@biguglynewf i came across this one today.
Its funny because the very first time i heard of the “double mutant” and Delta variants i lost my shit venting to the wife asking how the hell do the same test that show positive or negative know if it came from India, UK, etc. Lol
Frustrating as hell.

Again… this really treads into murky water for me as I don’t do anything with the testing at all.

but if the writer is inferring that genetic sequencing and PCR are one in the same …. That would be incorrect.

from what I understand (from here in ON) is that if a public health agency has concern or a wish to know which genetic variant of covid it is, then that test is ordered and the sequencing testing is completed. This was done more in the early winter and spring from what I understand. I think most are just accepted as delta now because it’s been established as the largely dominant strain here in ON. There may be some testing still done to monitor or for some stats type purpose.

im assuming it would use some of the swab material that was taken or perhaps cultured from the infected persons nose upon the initial swabbing. It wouldn’t be dependent on the PCR test. PCR is simply a presence absence type test and would be independent from anything testing the genetic sequence. I would have no idea how that component of testing would be done. Would require the brain power of someone with a lot more on the ball than this guy!

the fear mongering appears to be now switching gears towards unvaxed children. And possible push to vax. Very surprised this hasn’t been pushed more. That is interesting considering the pace dictated for administration in other groups. But despite that all I’ve observed that has been proven so far is that covid is becoming more transmissible and probably less virulent. Ie…. What a virus typically does. There is absolutely zero evidence that suggests delta is more virulent. People make inferences from what is being said. Read things carefully much is inferred but mostly everything is verbose yet extremely generalized statements that are actually non committal. It’s mixing of words that is complete nonsense and aimed only at spreading fear.

you are going to see an upswing in cases as we move into the fall. People will panic about children with infections and will not employ reason and will make up more funky stats to make things scary again and not employ good measures of infections, ones that boost propaganda and push narratives to push society in a specific direction.

Just a feeling I get from watching how things are moving. You can almost set your fucking watch to it.

Last edited:
Again… this really treads into murky water for me as I don’t do anything with the testing at all.

but if the writer is inferring that genetic sequencing and PCR are one in the same …. That would be incorrect.

from what I understand (from here in ON) is that if a public health agency has concern or a wish to know which genetic variant of covid it is, then that test is ordered and the sequencing testing is completed. This was done more in the early winter and spring from what I understand. I think most are just accepted as delta now because it’s been established as the largely dominant strain here in ON. There may be some testing still done to monitor or for some stats type purpose. Im

im assuming it would use some of the swab material that was taken or perhaps cultured from the infected persons nose upon the initial swabbing. It wouldn’t be dependent on the PCR test. PCR is simply a presence absence type test and would be independent from anything testing the genetic sequence. I would have no idea how that component of testing would be done. Would require the brain power of someone with a lot more on the ball than this guy!

the fear mongering appears to be now switching gears towards unfazed children. But despite that all I’ve observed that has been proven so far is that covid is becoming more transmissible and probably less virulent. Ie…. What a virus typically does. There is absolutely zero evidence that suggests delta is more virulent.

you are going to see an upswing in cases as we move into the fall. People will panic about children with infections and will not employ reason and will make up more funky stats to make things scary again and not employ good measures of infections, ones that boost pain ov.

Just a feeling I get from watching how things are moving. You can almost set your fucking watch to it.
You are absolutely correct with where you suggest this is headed next. This article sums it up perfectly. Kids, mandates, division, punishments, fear, masks, lock downs. All driving hard towards the desired goal of vax passports for every living soul from birth to grave.
If anyone is still hanging on to hope that the agenda isn't real, it's time to let that hope die. We really need to change the title of this thread. It's misleading.

You are absolutely correct with where you suggest this is headed next. This article sums it up perfectly. Kids, mandates, division, punishments, fear, masks, lock downs. All driving hard towards the desired goal of vax passports for every living soul from birth to grave.
If anyone is still hanging on to hope that the agenda isn't real, it's time to let that hope die. We really need to change the title of this thread. It's misleading.
I agree. Anyone who still shouts Conspiracy Theory like a muppet when presented with the long available information is either in denial or just plain stupid.
Title changed.