Conor Khabib

Connor is a complete Ass Hat to offend Khabib's religion, to offer Kabib alcohol, to insult Kabib's father, and to make fun of Kabib's nationality.

Would everbody here like for me to start making fun of GSP because he's french? because he doesn't speak english the way peoppe in saskatchewan do? because he's white? because he's canadian? because he's heterosexual? Probably not, because none of those issues have anything to do with his athletic abilities.

During the match, Connor looked like a disgusting, sad and battered old goat who was getting his "Arse" (as Connor says) kicked. Connor lost the fight fair and square and i hope Khabib never gets a penny from the fight because his victory is his vindication.

الحمد لله. سلم على انتصارك!

Kabib definitely tarnished his win and I think the commission will crucify him. Yes Conor is no better but Kabib is not a needle mover and the scuffle after the fight will get way more press than the dollie incident.

Khabib vs Tony would be good.Ferguson looked to be on a mission last night.

I think it would be a good fight because Ferguson would come to fight but I think Khabib is much too strong for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ferguson looked almost deathly gaunt.Conor is too small to hurt Khabib it appears,I believe Ferguson is on a mission now.Smart fighter.