Cobra Kai

Yeah watched the whole first season yesterday on a lazy day. It’s pretty entertaining and I can actually tolerate Ralph Macchio.
Back when this movie was originally made, it was a time when no muscle tone was the norm. I'm surprised some of these guys didn't try to get in shape for this 'remake'. Not a BB physique as I don't know any kickboxers that look like BB's other than Bob Sapp.

Yeah watched the whole first season yesterday on a lazy day. It’s pretty entertaining and I can actually tolerate Ralph Macchio.

The gf stopped me at episode 7 season 1
She said season 3 isn’t out till 2021 and I need to ration it because I hate almost everything on netflix

She’s happy to not hear me bitch about how bad a show sucks for once

Wife and I binged watched all of season one the weekend. Its so cheesy its awesome. the 80s music, the nostalgia and they did a great job of flipping the script. They followed the original story line almost completely but put a new take on it. Its pure fun

Season 3 is in the works.

Wife and I binged watched all of season one the weekend. Its so cheesy its awesome. the 80s music, the nostalgia and they did a great job of flipping the script. They followed the original story line almost completely but put a new take on it. Its pure fun

Season 3 is in the works.

I agree 100pct
I think the show is brilliant

and I have to admit the gf and I had a karate fight in the living room last night

I may have to check it out. I really like the karate kid. Parts 1 and 2. Couldnt get into the ones after that.

Reactions: 3ml
I have prime ... think I will get NF again ... only a few bucks a month.