Clothing Brands. What Do You Like?

They are definitely some cool looking shirts!
Are they available on your website?
I haven't made them available yet, but the amount of requests I get for them I think I may have too! So far just been selling them to local athletes.
Perhaps when I release version 2 I'll release the shirts in tandem.

If anyone's planning on placing an order on the website and would be interested in a shirt too, let me know, I can generate custom invoices on the site even thou the products not formally listed.

Wife bought me a XXXL underarmour t shirt right off the rack at a brand name store the other day. Under armour does sell big stuff for those in this thread asking.

The best thing about their XXXL t shirts is they are long, but not big in the stomach. So they fit just right for me. Fairly form fitting on arms, chest, shoulders, but not baggy around the middle. And they are longer cut.

If anyone is into Reebok stuff, they've got their 50% off everything sale going on right now. I like their shorts and shirts

Wife bought me a XXXL underarmour t shirt right off the rack at a brand name store the other day. Under armour does sell big stuff for those in this thread asking.

The best thing about their XXXL t shirts is they are long, but not big in the stomach. So they fit just right for me. Fairly form fitting on arms, chest, shoulders, but not baggy around the middle. And they are longer cut.

I'm 5'6. I'd imagine I'd need to stack two of me on top of each other like kids trying to get into an R rated movie to fit into that.

for a while it was getting scary when skinny jeans were taking over. now everyone makes stretch jeans so more than ever its easy to find jeans. if im not wearing tshirts or tanks, i wear tailored shirts. if normal clothes dont fit you, you got to get a tailor or get used to the baggy look.

I like 541 Levi’s for jeans they are fitted like a straight cut but have a bit more room in glute and quad area and they are very stretchy like most Levi jeans. Also price point is like 60-70$ a pair for good quality denim is cheap.

T shirts I wear under armour xxl for the gym the regular cotton ones with minimal logos. They’re very fitted throughout body and arms but they are long which is nice since I’m 6’2.
Or I’ll wear Dakota shirts from marks work warehouse, carhartt shirts.

My girlfriend likes forever 21 if you have that in your area it’s like H&M I find cheaper clothing basic stuff

dress clothes aren't so bad..... most dress pants are now cut to fit larger legs ( dues to the onset of the Fatness) suit jackets? Nope... I just go with a vest, shirt and tie.... for really formal occasions, I'll rock a full Highland outfit....

Gym clothes..... regular cotton shorts, various cotton gym t's..... I can't stand wick-away or any spandex type material training..

Get shoes 2x a year at the Cleves Sales......

5.11 Tactical Defender Flex Jeans, slim cut.

Tough as hell, look like jeans stretchy and comfy. I even use em for long distance drives.

@Heli whaaaat? 5.11 makes jeans? is there a brick and mortar that i can go to try on or do you play the order and return game?

@Heli whaaaat? 5.11 makes jeans? is there a brick and mortar that i can go to try on or do you play the order and return game?
I tried mine on in Cincinnati, and they fit very true to the Stryke pants, but even more flex, plus they look like straight cut jeans😜

Honestly the size they say is spot on, plus it has the added benefit of having the buffet waste... this little bit of elastic let’s it stretch between exact sizes and still maintain the cut of the jean.

Man, I bought 3 pair... one of each colour. I am currently only wearing these pants. This says allot from a guy who has worn 501’s since grade 8.

Where are you located? I know of a few places.

One really cool place to look is dvor.com.

It’s a timed wholesale site. I have picked up lots of 5.11 stuff and a few $1200 watches for pennies on the dollar. You just have to search and pay attention to what they are currently selling.

Where are you located? I know of a few places.

One really cool place to look is dvor.com.

It’s a timed wholesale site. I have picked up lots of 5.11 stuff and a few $1200 watches for pennies on the dollar. You just have to search and pay attention to what they are currently selling.

edmonton, theres a tactical place near spruce grove but cabela is closer. ill try those sites once i get my sizes. got a few back packs i bought long ago. great quality for the price. didnt know they were expanding their range

911 supply out of Cowtown is probably your best bet for a full line of 5.11 clothes. I found Cabellas to have the Strykes in limited colours and size there.