Clothing Brands. What Do You Like?

StraightSideways

Trusted Member
Seemingly impossible to find something that fits me the way I want it. Being short, anything that fits my chest and shoulders is twice as long as I want it to be. Jeans don't fit right in the quads. Suits, basically just screwed in this department without tailoring.

So where do you find clothes that fit a bodybuilders physique?

Also bonus points, anyone know of good women's gym clothes? My wife has been on the hunt for new stuff that won't break the bank.

As far as Jeans onlyones I found are Wrangler relaxed fit boot cuts.

For gym clothes I find Under Armour the best. If you buy from their website clearance stuff is pretty reasonable.

Seemingly impossible to find something that fits me the way I want it. Being short, anything that fits my chest and shoulders is twice as long as I want it to be. Jeans don't fit right in the quads. Suits, basically just screwed in this department without tailoring.

So where do you find clothes that fit a bodybuilders physique?

Also bonus points, anyone know of good women's gym clothes? My wife has been on the hunt for new stuff that won't break the bank.

I have been stocking up on Alphaleteathletics.com Quality stuff and comfy. Ironville I wear and DYE have some good sales. Stocked up on FKNgymwear lately too. They all have decent selection of womens gear.

jeans I find silver and buffalo that have stretch fit well, and V-necks. XL and XXL slim fit for H&M and Bluenotes. Just DONT dry them. That's everyday stuff. I have some tailored buttondowns but don't do much to warrant breaking those badboys out often lol. Work, Gym, Sleep

Any jeans with the stretch crotch. I like the levis and buffalo jeans you can get from marks work warehouse. For suits for larger build guys like us, check out indochino. They do custom suits for a fraction of the price you would see at most places, and guess what, they have stretchy pants to!

Levi’s 501 stretch fit jeans
Any t shirt, lol.
You know when I first started training I wore a small, now I’m out growing the larges. I don’t find them to be too long yet, but I’m not into XX or XXX large yet.

I wear 3XL- 4XL stuff... I'm fairly limited in selection.. Marks Work wherehouse, Old navy (they have BIG sizes and the fabric so cheap its super stretchy) and I will buy under armour stuff. I don't mind underarmour's prices.. They produce quality, good fitting, long laster clothes.

Marks work warehouse, and Eddie Bauer have great stuff. I will take a look at some of the Vans stuff.

I wear 3XL- 4XL stuff... I'm fairly limited in selection.. Marks Work wherehouse, Old navy (they have BIG sizes and the fabric so cheap its super stretchy) and I will buy under armour stuff. I don't mind underarmour's prices.. They produce quality, good fitting, long laster clothes.

Other than compression stuff does UA even make any upper body wear that fits you? I never see any hoodies or such that would work at a retail store, not even the outlet shops.

Other than compression stuff does UA even make any upper body wear that fits you? I never see any hoodies or such that would work at a retail store, not even the outlet shops.
Jeez @gondar1. How big are you? LOL

Even Dwayne Johnson can wear Under Armour.

Jeez @gondar1. How big are you? LOL

Even Dwayne Johnson can wear Under Armour.

Too big for retail apparently :) (hmm, new tag line under my av?)

Yeah I haven't researched it at all but just from memory It seems to me that a bunch of pro football players must wear that stuff right? I'm guessing it is available but the retailers don't stock it. I don't want my hoodies or sweatshirts skin tight but I really like the compression stuff, makes me feel sexy

Too big for retail apparently :) (hmm, new tag line under my av?)

Yeah I haven't researched it at all but just from memory It seems to me that a bunch of pro football players must wear that stuff right? I'm guessing it is available but the retailers don't stock it. I don't want my hoodies or sweatshirts skin tight but I really like the compression stuff, makes me feel sexy
I would say that's a suitable new flair.

Yes they sponsor lots of sports teams. Dwayne Johnson has his own UA line now, all pretty cheesy stuff though.

They absolutely do! It's their hoodies I generally buy. Not all styles go to to 3XL, but they some do. I buy on line from them. Never saw any 3XL stuff in a store

You also need to be careful with UA style. YOu can buy a 3XL long sleeve shirt, and if its designed to fit tight, it won't fit me. If its designed to fit loose, a 3XL fits well on me. I find UA loose fitting 3XL stuff is the same size as a 4XL t shirt from marks work wherehouse.

For gym gear and T-shirt’s I usually stick up on shit from seth’s AAR or Axe and sledge. Hoodies are comfortable as fuck. T-shirt’s real nice material not the cheap shit hanes stuff good stretch doesn’t shrink when washed. Unless you want the stuff to fit tighter grab a size up.

Never really liked UA unless it was a v neck I swear they make that shit for guys with pencil necks or I’m a freak of nature with my 21” neck

Jeans I like lucky brand boot cut stretch jeans comfortable as hell and if you can find their outlet store and check the clearance I just picked up 3 pairs for 60$

For gym gear and T-shirt’s I usually stick up on shit from seth’s AAR or Axe and sledge. Hoodies are comfortable as fuck. T-shirt’s real nice material not the cheap shit hanes stuff good stretch doesn’t shrink when washed. Unless you want the stuff to fit tighter grab a size up.

Never really liked UA unless it was a v neck I swear they make that shit for guys with pencil necks or I’m a freak of nature with my 21” neck

Jeans I like lucky brand boot cut stretch jeans comfortable as hell and if you can find their outlet store and check the clearance I just picked up 3 pairs for 60$
I bought one the pump covers from him..can confirm the material feels awesome!

Quite pricey when you factor in conversion and shipping though

I bought one the pump covers from him..can confirm the material feels awesome!

Quite pricey when you factor in conversion and shipping though
I agree it’s up there but when you’re actually getting quality shit it’s worth it. I wear his stuff alot of the time and still looks and feels new.

Plus I like supporting someone dedicated to quality. Just like I won’t buy any other smelling salts or recommend any other brand than @Ward