CITADEL

I actually just finished a 5000iu vial of it, that was 2 years old that i had lying around and after 3 injections of 500iu it worked as advertised from 2 years of no hcg .
Honest review.
Awesome. I've been using that Chinese hcg intermittently but I honestly don't have enough experience to gauge it's efficacy off of a feels report

I actually just finished a 5000iu vial of it, that was 2 years old that i had lying around and after 3 injections of 500iu it worked as advertised from 2 years of no hcg .
Honest review.
What did it do for you @Harley00 ; and how did you do EOD shots of the 500 or what did you do

Let us know how it goes. I know your always on top of your bloodwork. That would be great to see. This stuff looks alot like another great lab...
Yes sir , i will do my best unfortunately i will not be able to test the legitimacy of the test prop, due to the fact in using it to run higher test levels in between my blood work as i use script, so ill run the prop ontop of my script then drop it 1.4 weeks before testing to allow stable bloods and in range free test, so it wont look suspicious.

(I will place supps in there to control hematocrit/hemoglobin im hoping so that hopefully will not be an issue)

However the primo i should be able to identify certain markers, even though im droping that at the 2 week mark as well to allow the free test to come down.
I know my current shbg and all my other markers so im looking for certain things, i have high progesterone due to higher dhea from adrenal insufficienty, so the progesterone is more then likely blocking my dht development, so the primo i was hoping would help force the raise in dht and relive symptoms of adrenal insufficienty and help with the high progesterone, so thats an identifying marker as well as i should have a lower shbg.

Im also looking into prostate health, with primo as low dht is not good for your prostate and high is not good , so i am in a range in my prostate so it isnt bad but its mid range last 3 labs so i wanna see if i can lower with some dht.

Ill also be looking at inflammation markers and thyroid auto immune markers to test the primos effects on that structure of our body, so will definitely be intresting.

@OTFJOEY
I did 500 iu the first 3 injections as a junp start, m/w/f by the third injection i woke up with a hard on that could kill a dinosaur 🦕 i did also get a better hanging sack i then went to 250 iu m/w/f but the libido effect did wear off, the nuts did come back up a bit , but im also running higher then trt so the strength im taking may not be enough, but im more looking for the hypothalamus connection.

The clomid ill be experimenting with by bursting it 3 x a week to also aid in the signaling to the hypothalamus, mkre directly im looking for a cortisol response. This is a trial for me. As there has been some newer research on adding clomid onto trt with hcg, however i am running nkre gear so i dont expect any luteinizing markers to raise , im only looking for a signal.

Hope this helps.

@OTFJOEY
I did 500 iu the first 3 injections as a junp start, m/w/f by the third injection i woke up with a hard on that could kill a dinosaur 🦕 i did also get a better hanging sack i then went to 250 iu m/w/f but the libido effect did wear off, the nuts did come back up a bit , but im also running higher then trt so the strength im taking may not be enough, but im more looking for the hypothalamus connection.

The clomid ill be experimenting with by bursting it 3 x a week to also aid in the signaling to the hypothalamus, mkre directly im looking for a cortisol response. This is a trial for me. As there has been some newer research on adding clomid onto trt with hcg, however i am running nkre gear so i dont expect any luteinizing markers to raise , im only looking for a signal.

Hope this helps.
Thank you man; I hope you keep us up to date with that trial. As a newer TRT patient I’m still kinda looking at ways out if I ever need off u know?

Kept scrolling back up for some reason, kept looking at those vials, thinking, they do look nice, ... then it hit me, they look a lot like Pareto vials!! I mean, Id have to go dig out my stash to be sure, but seem almost identical. (They are very sleek and clean looking, like these I find) Pareto by maybe every account I've read is top notch - and in my limited experience with them, I would agree! But Im not sure Ive ever heard of this brand via all my reasearch? Maybe I did though and I just forget? Lol. Def possible. Let us know how they go! Sounds like you are a man with a plan!

Kept scrolling back up for some reason, kept looking at those vials, thinking, they do look nice, ... then it hit me, they look a lot like Pareto vials!! I mean, Id have to go dig out my stash to be sure, but seem almost identical. (They are very sleek and clean looking, like these I find) Pareto by maybe every account I've read is top notch - and in my limited experience with them, I would agree! But Im not sure Ive ever heard of this brand via all my reasearch? Maybe I did though and I just forget? Lol. Def possible. Let us know how they go! Sounds like you are a man with a plan!
Really via all your research

Ill drop a hint, but won't say anymore, lol. PicsArt_06-29-05.41.35.jpg

Yes, really "Mr FitTrader sarcastic pants". I try to research, look around, piece things together. And I just didn't recall off hand coming across that name.

Lol.

Your reply made me lol, regardless how you meant it.

OK, I concede on this one. FitTrader "one upped me" so-to speak. I backtrack, I apologize. Lol

I wont expand more right here. Lolz, stepping away now, to go do more 'research'... which I apparently need. Hahaha too funny.

(Where this is a board I'll clarify, I'm being serious here, that was my bad previously, lol.)

OK, I concede on this one. FitTrader "one upped me" so-to speak. I backtrack, I apologize. Lol

I wont expand more right here. Lolz, stepping away now, to go do more 'research'... which I apparently need. Hahaha too funny.

(Where this is a board I'll clarify, I'm being serious here, that was my bad previously, lol.)
Thanks for comin’ out kid better luck next year 😉