Citadel

I just placed my first order here. Guys the customer service was great ! At no time was I worried on how it was going to play out. The response time between emails was very quick, just like the shipping. Once I paid my package was on route with a tracking number provided.
I would also like to take the time to mention how nice the products were packed to ensure they didn't arrive damaged. The presentation and labels on the products are nicely done. And my first shot with their oils was very smooth . All in all very very pleased with this lab and rep/customer service. I mean we deal with enough stressor's and bullshit in our day to day lives so its great when someone makes ordering your gear nice and easy.
😁 thanks Citadel 😁
😁 F N right on !😁

I just placed my first order here. Guys the customer service was great ! At no time was I worried on how it was going to play out. The response time between emails was very quick, just like the shipping. Once I paid my package was on route with a tracking number provided.
I would also like to take the time to mention how nice the products were packed to ensure they didn't arrive damaged. The presentation and labels on the products are nicely done. And my first shot with their oils was very smooth . All in all very very pleased with this lab and rep/customer service. I mean we deal with enough stressor's and bullshit in our day to day lives so its great when someone makes ordering your gear nice and easy.
😁 thanks Citadel 😁
😁 F N right on !😁
What did you pick up

What did you pick up
So I grabbed a couple 250mg test e , eq, deca, anavar, superdrol, Nolvadex,

Just running 500 mg of test e a week and 300mg of deca . Gonna throw in the superdrol and hope it doesn't wreck my appetite like the anadrol seems to do .(around 2 1/2 to 3 weeks point)

So I grabbed a couple 250mg test e , eq, deca, anavar, superdrol, Nolvadex,

Just running 500 mg of test e a week and 300mg of deca . Gonna throw in the superdrol and hope it doesn't wreck my appetite like the anadrol seems to do .(around 2 1/2 to 3 weeks point)
Superdrol 3 weeks should be fine 20mg. you will def feel it and you will grow.. only side I had was severe headaches.
let me know how you like their superdrol wanted to throw that in during the summer.

Superdrol 3 weeks should be fine 20mg. you will def feel it and you will grow.. only side I had was severe headaches.
let me know how you like their superdrol wanted to throw that in during the summer.
I can let you know for sure brother 👍they come in 15mg tabs pack of 60 . Do you think 30 mg is too much. Or maybe ease up to 30 mg by week two ?

I can let you know for sure brother 👍they come in 15mg tabs pack of 60 . Do you think 30 mg is too much. Or maybe ease up to 30 mg by week two ?
it really depends your tolerance but if your worried about appetite I’d do 15mg+ half a tab.. 22.5mg at the start.. then ramp up

looking forward to your feedback I’ve always taken it at a start of a cycle.. I’m curious to know how it works when already on deca and test in the blood .. should be aweome

it really depends your tolerance but if your worried about appetite I’d do 15mg+ half a tab.. 22.5mg at the start.. then ramp up

looking forward to your feedback I’ve always taken it at a start of a cycle.. I’m curious to know how it works when already on deca and test in the blood .. should be aweome
Ya I've always done my orals at the start of a cycle as well 🙃 so will see and i can follow up and let you know brother

Haven't seen anyone talk about Citadel lately :)

So helped a buddie out and he got me a pack of the T3. First 3 days I took 50 mcg, and frig I am feeling warmer than I ever have. I personally have never taken T3 and felt warm. And if im correct you should feel a bit warm as your body temp should raise.

I definitely feel that 50 mcg is a little to high for the moment, so will go down to 25 mcg, if im able to split the tab up, as the tabs are 100 mcg.

I would rate Citadel as one of the top labs for sure. Probably some of the best tren on the market also.

My mom takes 225 a day I don’t know if that t3 or t4 though, elthryoxin I think it’s called.
Ya if im correct that is T4, so dosages are alot different. Good T3 you really don't need alot at all, but everyone's body is different with how it reacts of course.

Anyone know what esters they use in the T400? 400mg test e or 200mg test e + 200mg test undeca, or something else ?

I ordered some citadel.
Excited to try them
I got t400,deca and eq
At first i was thinking it was taking a while but i learned that massive like 80cm a day snowstorm in winnipeg affected it... aswell as the long weekend, no not actually their issue.
I wasnt a fan of how they are all the same colour vial. I wasnt paying muvh attention and almost filled my needle with test and deca.... and deca.... not eq lol... but that doesnt say much about the quality, order was discrete, vials look nice, looks like its made with quality items like rubber stopperand stuff... and i could not complain about the prices. Hear good things ill post with results somewhere down the road!

Ill be making a thread on my runwith citadels gesr where i will review it more forall who wish ti follow

Last edited:
I need more eq to continue my blast.
I switched from 400mg to 600mgs of eq/week so i was going to grab other goods while at it.

Tren e
Tren a
Primo
And masteron e

Im not adding any of these to my cycle just gor future holdings.
I already have a couple brands of test and deca in my collection so im good there.
Ive seen some reviews a year+ on the primo, which from what i read seems to be good, also on the tren e but i dont think i seen any on the masteron.
I havent tried masteron before so when i gi that route, i know short esters are recommended for first time trying, but if i just slowly uped it like started at 200 and upped it 100 every two weeks, that would be fine to right?

Has anybody tried any of these from citadel?

I need more eq to continue my blast.
I switched from 400mg to 600mgs of eq/week so i was going to grab other goods while at it.

Tren e
Tren a
Primo
And masteron e

Im not adding any of these to my cycle just gor future holdings.
I already have a couple brands of test and deca in my collection so im good there.
Ive seen some reviews a year+ on the primo, which from what i read seems to be good, also on the tren e but i dont think i seen any on the masteron.
I havent tried masteron before so when i gi that route, i know short esters are recommended for first time trying, but if i just slowly uped it like started at 200 and upped it 100 every two weeks, that would be fine to right?

Has anybody tried any of these from citadel?
You have no worries with Any of there gear brother it’s top notch

You have no worries with Any of there gear brother it’s top notch
Yea i. About to order more. I was making myself a lil loopy with the contradicting principles... have all your gear ready at the beginning (since i increased my eq i now needed more) vs test the product and makesure it works before ordering more.

I guess thats the issue with almost every mg im using being binded either to a decanate or undecanate ester, takes forever to see if itsworking. But these last few days it feels like itsstarting to really show, i see some viens on my chest n shoulders and i have more energy. Its my day off from both my jobs and the gym today, usually im just like dreading knowing how quickly this day will end but now i feel like i wanna goto the gym lol.... so wrote up what im gunna order n am about to order it...
Thanks!