Citadel

Good communication, ships fast. Top quality product. Didn’t receive tracking information several times but surprise package always arrives. Hard to beat the prices!

So did math in head a bit better, just did my third injection (500mgs per week split into two shots) and my sex drive has been through the roof for the past 3 days. I’m also up 10lbs on the scale over the last week. I am taking other compounds but I know this spike in libido is the sustanon kicking in nicely….very nicely. Shots are also not very painful which is great!

Thought I'd give my honest review of the service I received from these guys. I recently won a promotion from Citadel and waited over a month after sending my money to finally get my order. This is AFTER having to contact forum staff to get into contact with them TWICE.

Unbelievable, especially as a first time customer I was not impressed at all considering I get very prompt replies from the reps of the labs I use regularly. Now they did make it up to me by sending me a few extra things and I understand mix ups happen, but a month? No reply? That's damn near inexcusable to me.

As for the product because I had to wait so long I had to go another route and ill try them out another time, seems to be well reviewed and I think I'll be fine with what I got.