Changing compounds

storman

Trusted Member
I watched a vid where Fouad said he switches compounds up every 4 weeks. So he will run test and tren and eq then switch the tren and eq for deca and primo then switch to harsher shit again 4 weeks after that.
This is not the first time ive heard of "pro's" doing this.
Do you believe this to be effective or is it video horse shit?

I dont know about every 4 weeks, but changing compounds when the gains stop sounds more reasonable. But hey maybe they know something we dont

Certainly can be effective, half life of some of those longer ester compounds will make their effective length closer to 6 weeks so it's not unreasonable to expect good results while cycling different compounds around a base of test.

I also watched that Q&A. Seth Feroce also has a vid where he says similar things (think he does 6 weeks then changes).

Watched the video he did with Luke Sandoe too - interesting they talk about dosages.

Both commented that they are shocked at some of the dosages they see being used from younger competitors and non-competitors. Seems all the pro's echo the same thoughts that gear dosages are actually quite low amongst them.

I've heard so many different ways.

It's hits different receptors

The receptors downgrade just like any medications.

Changing it up keeps the receptors fresh.

These are theories.

If you're not too worry about the hormonal rollercoster, i think it could give great result since you're tagerting multiple receptors in a short period of time, body won't acclimate so i assume progression won't tend to slow down, at least not like when you're doing a 16 weeker of the same compounds.

Still not yet reading to try it, it frequently cross my mind, but i'm still trying to figure out how to do it properly.

If you're going to give it a try, keep a log, it would be interesting for sure

One thing I’ve learned over the years. I don’t believe anything these guys tell you they do or don’t do. They never share their true dosing regimen.

Switching it up like that makes little sense from what is actually known about AAS metabolism. But that’s not to say people don’t do it.