Cardarine

i did alternating every 2 months with sr9009 because of the cancer thing. i think 5mg twice a day. results hard to say. it really improved my cardio so it encouraged me to work harder at it so i leaned out more but im normally lean now. size and strength wise? probably nothing. i wouldnt recommend it if you think it will change you from a fatty to lean. i hooked up a couple of fat friends with it and it did nothing.

it also seem to help clean up my lipids. i had been doing 7.2g of fish oil also. doctor was really impressed how it came down.

Last edited:
Currently been on cardarine for three days .
Bought it originally because I hate clen amd was hoping to use it as an aid in burning fat through cardio.
However have been dieting for three weeks and almost hit where I want to be anyways so I didn’t need it really.
However I can attest to the power of this PED .
I do a bit of cardio not an everyday thing amd I definitely am not a marathon runner.
Howeverr after taking it for three days I could have easily ran a marathon today.
I noticed after being on the treadmill for a while that I had ran 2.5 miles in like 18-20 minutes.
This is not typical for me. And I did not feel like I was running. I was breathing normally all in all I felt like I had been walking on the treadmill for a while.
I have used EQ I’m the past and without a doubt this PED blows EQ out of the water in my opinion.
Won’t be using it anymore though because as I said I don’t really have a need for it . And don’t see the point in taking something that I managed to do with my diet much faster than I thought anyways lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did 4 weeks at 10mg. Cardio went through the roof. Playing rugby at the time, every part of the game felt effortless. From sprinting, to tackling, to even just lifting my own weight, everything 10000% easier than off cardarine.
Day to day life much easier as well. Cardarine was a major mood booster for myself. Felt stronger than my anti depressants.
Cardio in general went through the roof. Even with lifting weights. High rep sets became easier. I think your body more efficiently uses oxygen when on it as after I came off it, it felt almost like I wasn’t taking deep enough breaths just sitting around.
10/10 drug imo, unless it gives me cancer, then it’ll prob drop to an 8/10 D:

Did 4 weeks at 10mg. Cardio went through the roof. Playing rugby at the time, every part of the game felt effortless. From sprinting, to tackling, to even just lifting my own weight, everything 10000% easier than off cardarine.
Day to day life much easier as well. Cardarine was a major mood booster for myself. Felt stronger than my anti depressants.
Cardio in general went through the roof. Even with lifting weights. High rep sets became easier. I think your body more efficiently uses oxygen when on it as after I came off it, it felt almost like I wasn’t taking deep enough breaths just sitting around.
10/10 drug imo, unless it gives me cancer, then it’ll prob drop to an 8/10 D:

Hahah 8/10 if it gives you cancer lmao!
You know I read up on it giving cancer, so I went on Reddit and scoured the internet for stories of people who caught cancer from it, I found 1 that’s it.
Than there were studies about it actually shrinking tumors and preventing cancer.
There was a guy on Reddit who posted about having a tumor in his throat that shrink when he was on it amd another guy who said he had a wart shrink on it.
So I don’t know but these huge pharmaceutical companies abandoned it , which tells me one of two things
A) it causes cancer
B) it can fight cancer and pharmaceutical companies make more money off cancer patients than actually treating it.

You know I read up on it giving cancer, so I went on Reddit and scoured the internet for stories of people who caught cancer from it, I found 1 that’s it.
Than there were studies about it actually shrinking tumors and preventing cancer.
There was a guy on Reddit who posted about having a tumor in his throat that shrink when he was on it amd another guy who said he had a wart shrink on it.
So I don’t know but these huge pharmaceutical companies abandoned it , which tells me one of two things
A) it causes cancer
B) it can fight cancer and pharmaceutical companies make more money off cancer patients than actually treating it.

Whatever the case is, when taking any drug there’s risk involves. Obviously you can pick compounds with better side effects profiles etc etc. but weighing out the benefits of the drug vs. Critical thinking on the clinical studies and anecdotal application, decided for myself that I would take that risk.

A) it causes cancer

I'm 110% certain this is a thing amongst big pharma. There has been so many cancer shrinking discoveries that never make it to mainstream.