Canadian Brawn 2022 Hockey Pool

Not me either, never got past the login page...

another ooops, I typed this out earlier but forgot to post it

Check the email used to join and email and say welcome and hi. And who are you

It's not me
Lol!

I belive we have identified our mystery man....sent him a pm fir him to check things out and confirm hes in.

Otherwise the team is up for auction..... Starting bid will be a pair of the @The Old Guy 's dirty panties....and go....

Last edited:
Lol!

I belive we have identified our mystery man....sent him a pm fir him to check things out and confirm hes in.

Otherwise the team is up for auction..... Starting bid will be a pair of the @The Old Guy 's dirty panties....and go....
Its actually a good team. I have a bag of used pucks on trade. I only want kaprizov, I was ready to take him with my number 1 and was left scrambling..lol

Lol!

Hey everyone.
I apologize. The moron was I! Haha.

I have no clue what happened and why I couldn’t log in but it added me to the league and I have access now.

Or I had a stroke…..fml. Lol.

Thanks for the heads up and help Newf!! 👍

PS @The Old Guy ….panties still avail? 🤘🤢🤮

Last edited:
Well @biguglynewf we are having a double header this week in both of our leagues

What’s up for grabs? Haha