Canada post delivery date change

Punisher95

Trusted Member
Canada post is really frustrating to deal with this is the 4th time they have changed my delivery date on me or re routed my product! Is there anything I can do or am I just basically stuck just waiting ahaha

i am waiting till the canada post random shipping shit ends before i stockup on some backup test for trt

CP is sucking balls for a lot of different reasons right now.

-everyone is ordering more than ever online.
-covid protocals slow every business down, including CP.
-I think CP has hired addiotnal workers for the holidays, but I Think this time period is over.
-I think CP has gone the way of hiring new Canadians.. I'm not knocking immagration, but there's a lot of reading/communication needed to work in CP.
-they are still behind with christmas mail lol... So even now, your essentially dealing with the christmas postal rush.

I know for us, we had a christmas present arrive last week finally.. kinda partially our fault as we ordered it from asia.

We ordered a house hold appliance early December and that damn thing had its shipping date changed about 8-10 times. According to tracking info, each time the arrival date changed it was sitting at a sorting faciliy about 8 hours from us the entire time.