Can I not get a break

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
For fucks sake, I am finally on the road to hitting some bodybuilding goals and I had to get a ganglion cyst in my wrist on the inside. No I cant get the non complicated one you get on the top.

Anyhow it swells, hurts like hell and presses on the nerve, artery. Too bad all surgeries in Ontario have been cancelled again. Hopefully they can drain it until they can do surgery.
Now to find a doctor, lol. Free healthcare, lol, my ass.

Here is what it looks like. It’s the lump on the inside of my left wrist under my thumb

Too bad I’m not that crazy, or I’d jam a needle in there and drain it myself, lol

0F74371B-DDB1-47EB-ABCE-748BAF75F4A8.jpeg

For fucks sake, I am finally on the road to hitting some bodybuilding goals and I had to get a ganglion cyst in my wrist on the inside. No I cant get the non complicated one you get on the top.

Anyhow it swells, hurts like hell and presses on the nerve, artery. Too bad all surgeries in Ontario have been cancelled again. Hopefully they can drain it until they can do surgery.

Here is what it looks like. It’s the lump on the inside of my left wrist under my thumb

Too bad I’m not that crazy, or I’d jam a needle in there and drain it myself, lol

View attachment 36495
That sux man I hope you can get it figured out soon

Gosh I’ve never heard of this before! I’m probably one of those crazy people that would’ve drained it myself 😂 I really hope you can get that fixed 🙏 and I am sorry that has happened to you especially doing your bodybuilding goals.

I pushed down on it very fucking hard, and it has drained out almost gone. The pain went away. See it seemed so hard I thought at first it was inflamed tendon or joint. It wasn’t sqishy.
@musclememory I cant smash it with a book because of where it sits.
You know now that I have thought about it, in the past it would swell and get a boot sore and I would push down very hard on it and it would go away.

I have a cyst above my abs. My gf says it doesn’t count as a 7 pack.

Your a butcher drain that fucker yourself.
I got one under my chin once when I was younger. Thought it was a pimple and squeezed it really fucking hard, by week end it was the size of my thumb, lol.
They cut it out at the medicenter. That was back in Edmonton though.

BTW I watched the surgery, there is a nerve and a blood vessel in there, I can’t just go in and have fun, lol.

I pushed down on it very fucking hard, and it has drained out almost gone. The pain went away. See it seemed so hard I thought at first it was inflamed tendon or joint. It wasn’t sqishy.
You know now that I have thought about it, in the past it would swell and get a boot sore and I would push down very hard on it and it would go away.
Unless you get the capsule of that fucker out it will come back. Ganglion cysts are a cunt. It will be right on the tendon sheath.

cry the absolute blues to a doc and say it’s painful and causing you all kinds of troubles and you need your hands to function properly for a living.

yes… it sounds kinda pussy. But unless you make noise, you won’t get this treated. And it needs to be dealt with properly.

Unless you get the capsule of that fucker out it will come back. Ganglion cysts are a cunt. It will be right on the tendon sheath.

cry the absolute blues to a doc and say it’s painful and causing you all kinds of troubles and you need your hands to function properly for a living.

yes… it sounds kinda pussy. But unless you make noise, you won’t get this treated. And it needs to be dealt with properly.
I agree with this. I know they’re switching to only emergency surgeries and I would consider this an emergency if you’re in a lot of pain and it prevents you from working and day to day life.

Truly sucks ass, I hope you have a speedy recovery @Sorbate.

I had one on my left shin and it sent electrical shocks throughout my leg, preventing running and jumping. Quick surgery like 15 mins and I was good in a week. Of course, yours is much different and complicated. Good on you for being patient.

I've had a re-occurring one for about 30+ years right where yours is @Sorbate. Wish I could help but mine comes and goes willy nilly, no idea at all why it starts or stops, doesn't seem training related or anything at all related as far as I can tell. Weird shit. Hurts pretty good sometimes though

Ya I didnt think you could with it being where it is. I was just mentioning what I had done but again it was the other side of the wrist. The last time i had to do it was when i was living in GA. That would be at least 15 years ago now and it hasn't been back. I had done it about 2 other times before that but it would come back. I guess 3rd time was a charm...lol

Yeah that is what I am going to do. I know the score already with my gut. Too bad they stopped all surgeries again.

I pushed on it really hard last night and squeezed the juice out, and it was a bit bigger this morning and I squeezed it again, so at least I know I can push the juice out and relieve the pain until I can get surgery.
Sure wish there was a pay to get it done option and I would do that to have it done in a month, lol. Just like I did with my varicose vein.

And I believe this all started when I tripped up the garage stairs drunk trying to smack my wifes ass who was above me and just out of reach, lol. I landed right on the wrist, but being drunk your are bullet proof.

I told her it was her fault, all that cardio has made her ass look so good, I couldn't help myself.

I had to stop my leg progress after injuring my tendon and now I'm dieting so I might lose the few inches I gained.