Can anyone help my buddy find a new career??????

Taureau

Administrator
My good buddy is sure today is his last day at work. He did a shitty job at work and got caught in a bunch of lies. He sold himself as being some great guy, good to minorites, indigenous peoples, gays and woman. However over and over his actions and past actions that came to light show that he was a faker. In reality he is some rich priviliaged adult that never grew up.

So here he is facing the prospect of finding a new job. He has extensive experience as a part time drama teacher and as a ski instructor. That and part time bouncer. But omg just thinking of this guy as a bouncer gets me to laughing. My gut feels if he was to take up the job as a bouncer again he would be bounced fast onto his ass or worse. My grandmother could take this chump in a fight and she has been dead for 20 years. However on a pay for fight bases I am sure I could sell millions of tickets. There would be an endless line of real men and woman and children that would love to go a round with him. I would buy 20 tickets or so just personally to give this friend of mine a reality check.

So this thread is open for suggestions on jobs he would be good at. He has shown over the last four years that he is fantastic at dress up. Beyond that personally I do not see a lot of skills.

Can someone please make a few suggestions on possible jobs he could do?

My good buddy is sure today is his last day at work. He did a shitty job at work and got caught in a bunch of lies. He sold himself as being some great guy, good to minorites, indigenous peoples, gays and woman. However over and over his actions and past actions that came to light show that he was a faker. In reality he is some rich priviliaged adult that never grew up.

So here he is facing the prospect of finding a new job. He has extensive experience as a part time drama teacher and as a ski instructor. That and part time bouncer. But omg just thinking of this guy as a bouncer gets me to laughing. My gut feels if he was to take up the job as a bouncer again he would be bounced fast onto his ass or worse. My grandmother could take this chump in a fight and she has been dead for 20 years. However on a pay for fight bases I am sure I could sell millions of tickets. There would be an endless line of real men and woman and children that would love to go a round with him. I would buy 20 tickets or so just personally to give this friend of mine a reality check.

So this thread is open for suggestions on jobs he would be good at. He has shown over the last four years that he is fantastic at dress up. Beyond that personally I do not see a lot of skills.

Can someone please make a few suggestions on possible jobs he could do?
The company should’ve seen the façade

He doesn't need to work I am certain there are many millions in offshore accounts.

Maybe a traveling minstrel show? Heck, he may even work himself up to Prime Minstrel if he plays his cards right.

Sucks big time
I would say with a minority he lost his balls. But I doubt he had any to begin with

We are even worse off with a minority.

NDP are king makers.

We can be sure that they will only support the most outrageous and ridiculous budgets and policies.

This is IMHO worse than a Lineral majority.... by far