buying cryptos

biglove

Trusted Member
How are you guys buying cryptos in Canada and what platform are u using to send and receive.

I really don't like bitcoin, nor do i trust it as it's far from being secure but it seem like people prefer that these days .

Thank you

Bitbuy - to convert crypto to $cad e transfers to my bank account as soon as I hit send.
You can e transfer funds direct to them.

Trust wallet to send crypto & use pancake swap for select coins.

Crypto.com for any main buying, selling,swapping crypto, you can get a visa debit card that pays with crypto holdings.

Hotbit & kucoin for alt coins that aren't on some exchanges, raven, firo & flux as examples.

Cold wallets for all of my long term holding.

3 commas for bot trading.

Alot of people use kucoin for staking.

Bitbuy - to convert crypto to $cad e transfers to my bank account as soon as I hit send.
You can e transfer funds direct to them.

Trust wallet to send crypto & use pancake swap for select coins.

Crypto.com for any main buying, selling,swapping crypto, you can get a visa debit card that pays with crypto holdings.

Hotbit & kucoin for alt coins that aren't on some exchanges, raven, firo & flux as examples.

Cold wallets for all of my long term holding.

3 commas for bot trading.

Alot of people use kucoin for staking.
What cold wallets do you use?

How are you guys buying cryptos in Canada and what platform are u using to send and receive.

I really don't like bitcoin, nor do i trust it as it's far from being secure but it seem like people prefer that these days .

Thank you
I'm using NDAX for the ability to withdraw to my bank account. Otherwise I use a few different exchanges based on the token I'm trading but it's primarily Bitrue

NDAX to fund/withdraw cash to bank account. Trade on Binance/Kucoin.

Anyone concerned about both these exchanges getting the boot from Ontario?