Brewing questions for newbie

safarifilms

Hey guys

I did my first brew of test c, went great but I had a reaction to the injections feeling extremely lethargic, headache permanently, and dizziness. Not test flu, this lasted 13 days. Jumped back on pharma test for TRT and feeling better.

I used 10g test c, 1cc BA, 6.75cc BB and filled to the 50ml mark with MCT oil. Thinking it’s one of those that I have a reaction to. I did UGL test once and had a reaction to the grape seed oil. So maybe it’s the MCT oil. Any thoughts on what it could be.

I’m new to this and not sure if my ingredients are correct.

My BA says it’s CP grade (harmful substance) C6H5CH2OH : 108:14

My MCT says pure MCT for Keto Energy

My BA I know is correct so I’m not sure if it’s the wrong ingredients but I know the process was perfect with the filtering and the bottling and all.

If it is the McT then the issue is here in South Africa we don’t have a lot of options in oil. I can get virgin olive oil. And this brings another question. Is regular grocery store MCT oil correct or is there a specific kind I need or grade.

Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure all my ingredients are correct and that I have the correct understanding of the quality or grade of the ingredients needed.

Any help would be great guys thanks