BPC-157 / TB500 Protocol?

El Ronero

Trusted Member
I'm seeing a lot of mixed guidelines on dosage and if it needs to be site injections. Obviously bro-science says site injections, but there's more than a handful of doctors saying it's not necessary. Also dosages are all over the map.

Likely going to try something like this:

(week 1 - week 4)
  • Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 700mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 700mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 700mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 700mcg

Site injections for shoulders, but not so sure lower back.

This debate will go on forever - from experience (years) of using both of those peptides they are both systemic but there is no doubt BPC157 worked better on specific injuries when injected as close as possible.
Everything I read on TB500 indicates it is is systemic and stomach injections or injections with a slin pin anywhere is essentially fine.
For example BPC157 - I had serious Achilles tendon injuries I injected one to rule out placebo effect. One healed / the other did not until I started injecting the other. I had chronic issues for years and BPC cleared up the issue in both in about a month - never to come back.
Other issues - not the magic elixir I hoped for. it works better on specific injuries - that is coming from my orthopoedic surgeon who is a world class powerlifter.
Anyway - for the sake of having as level as possible amount in your system, I put both in the same insulin syringe and injected as close to the injury I was healing daily.

Is BPC157 also systemic - yes I suspect it is, how could it not be? Other issues I had got better but the serious injuries I was treating took site injections.

I injected both daily and put them in the same syringe - some people say don't mix peptides. OK, if that is the case why do many peptide manufacturers make the combo of BPC and TB. I don't mix other peptides but have no issues mixing both.

There is nothing wrong with your protocol but if it was me - inject the TB daily with the BPC. Many will say inject Am and PM - made no difference to me. Once a day worked as well for me. I used 1000 mcg's or 1 mg of BPC157 and typically started with 1500 mcg's of TB500 a day. Reduced as I got better and stopped.

As previously mentioned - works great on some tendon/ligament issues. May help to some degree on some muscle issues but takes time and isn't magic. I ran a log on using both of these, Serostim, TRT and low dose deca to heal a bunch of injuries.

Any questions let me know - if I can help I will. I am not expert and can only tell you what I read, what the manufacturers of the peptide told me, what my surgeon said, and from years of trial and error.

Just to be clear I did not run TB500 for years (on and off for short periods) but did use BPC157 for over a year straight. The source matters so do your homework.

good luck

I used the Canadian med supplies mix and took 250mcg morning and night. It worked fantastic but it doesn't heal things like stretched out ligaments. I wouldn't try to get it as close to the site of pain as possible but a physiotherapist will be able to have you healed in a few weeks so it's really good to go in for an assessment. Usually no wait list either.

I used the Canadian med supplies mix and took 250mcg morning and night. It worked fantastic but it doesn't heal things like stretched out ligaments. I wouldn't try to get it as close to the site of pain as possible but a physiotherapist will be able to have you healed in a few weeks so it's really good to go in for an assessment. Usually no wait list either.
Morning @Devson,

Any particular reason why you say BCP157 won't help stretched ligaments? One of the better studies was cutting Achilles tendons in rats. Albeit not stretched and severed, BPC157 had a tremendous impact.
Did you read this somewhere or personal experience?

Same question regarding not injecting close to a site of injury? With my damaged Achilles tendons, I used slin pins and injected one at a time behind the tendon. Same could be said for my chest injury. Why do you suggest not doing it this way?

There are some injuries the peptides are useless on - didn't help me and my orthopeodic surgeon explain why - zero blood flow to the injury.

thanks

Any particular reason why you say BCP157 won't help stretched ligaments?
It should absolutely help heal the ligaments. Where it won't help is when the ligament damaged is caused by something like a weakness or imbalance. For example, a scapular weakness which causes instability in the shoulder. If you don't correct the scapula issue, the BPC won't have any effect on healing the shoulder because it will continually be damaged. Once the weakness is corrected, then BPC would be able to do it's thing.

well started 700mcg into right shoulder yesterday, will run that for 2-4 weeks and may add TB500 if I'm not getting anywhere. Shoulders aren't bad, just feeling sore and worn out from the last year or so of heavy lifting.

Has anybody had luck with back pain? Reports online show generally poor results.

It should absolutely help heal the ligaments. Where it won't help is when the ligament damaged is caused by something like a weakness or imbalance. For example, a scapular weakness which causes instability in the shoulder. If you don't correct the scapula issue, the BPC won't have any effect on healing the shoulder because it will continually be damaged. Once the weakness is corrected, then BPC would be able to do it's thing.
agreed - that is why I am asking why he is saying it won't help stretched tendons. It helped my tendon injuries more than any muscular injury.

well started 700mcg into right shoulder yesterday, will run that for 2-4 weeks and may add TB500 if I'm not getting anywhere. Shoulders aren't bad, just feeling sore and worn out from the last year or so of heavy lifting.

Has anybody had luck with back pain? Reports online show generally poor results.
did nothing for my back pain.I ran it for 3 months and gave up.