Bloodwork Guru's?

Bobrebooted

Trusted Member
Anyone wanna take a look at my bloods? I have some numbers that are out of whack, but the question I have is how out of whack is it? I'd like to go into my appointment next week properly armed. I can send it to anyone in PDF

You can just block out your personal info and post is as well. Just use picture editor

Here, I'm no computer guru, but this is as good as I could get lol

Attachments

• Hematology 2.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Hematology 3.pdf
    82.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Hematology Mar2023.pdf
    113.5 KB · Views: 29
Damn! You must be young!
Your makers look pretty damn good.
I would suggest a blood donation to lower the Rbc count. But even still I wouldn't worry about that to much.
E2 is high but thats to be expected. Maybe .5mg adex eod

Damn! You must be young!
Your makers look pretty damn good.
I would suggest a blood donation to lower the Rbc count. But even still I wouldn't worry about that to much.
E2 is high but thats to be expected. Maybe .5mg adex eod
Not young at all lol. Turning 50 this spring. I was on 130mg of cyp weekly and felt even better, but I switched docs and she changed me to 110mg of ethanate weekly

Not young at all lol. Turning 50 this spring. I was on 130mg of cyp weekly and felt even better, but I switched docs and she changed me to 110mg of ethanate weekly
I bet you feel young!
Blood looking great..
Cheers

just on the way out the door but at a quick glance the simplest thing to fix would be the Vit d deficiency, start hammering that shit gel caps not tablets , I'd go at least 25,000 iu a day for a while while sorting all the rest out. For reference I've been doing 10,000 a day all winter. There are some other things that need addressing especially as you age but this one is as easy as a trip to the store

just on the way out the door but at a quick glance the simplest thing to fix would be the Vit d deficiency, start hammering that shit gel caps not tablets , I'd go at least 25,000 iu a day for a while while sorting all the rest out. For reference I've been doing 10,000 a day all winter. There are some other things that need addressing especially as you age but this one is as easy as a trip to the store
Already done. Doc actually recommended 10,000 a day a while back but I got lazy with it. I've been on it since I saw the bloodwork. I'm using canprev drops

Already done. Doc actually recommended 10,000 a day a while back but I got lazy with it. I've been on it since I saw the bloodwork. I'm using canprev drops
The liquid is good. I use liquid caps and also liquid with an eye dropper. Naka liquid caps and Ortho Molecular Products for the liquid with the eye dropped. I'd also suggest you use the D3 + K2 and minimum 10000ui

The liquid is good. I use liquid caps and also liquid with an eye dropper. Naka liquid caps and Ortho Molecular Products for the liquid with the eye dropped. I'd also suggest you use the D3 + K2 and minimum 10000ui
awesome, I'm on the right track then. I take two d3 + k2 caplets and the dropper as well

Here, I'm no computer guru, but this is as good as I could get lol
I assume you are on prescribed TRT based on the switching docs and 110 mg weekly. Gondar already covered the D - I would hope 10K a day would bring you into normal parameters but upping it higher like he said is not going to hurt you in the least. I know guys who will take 100K a day when sick. Gondar an intelligent and experienced man so I listen to what he writes.
The non hormonal markers are all OK with a few exceptions. Expect to delve into the glucose questions if the doc isn't a quack - minimum is a retest. As far as the RBC - some doctors would ignore this and the good ones would retest in 2-4 weeks to see if it is going up or staying around the normal parameters.

Your doc is going to bring up your hormones unless he/she wants you to have high test/total test/BIO test/estrogen. On 110 a week, my estrogen would be normal. My total test would be a little high like yours but my free test would not unless I added in a DHT. Everyone is different so please advise if you were taking anything else prior to this test even if you stopped weeks ago.

Your seeing the doc next week so don't take a damn thing other than the D. There are natural methods of getting your RBC's down but talk to the doc first as they are going to get this report. If you start an AI your follow up blood will be out of wack and the doc can't help you. I don't know your doctor's philosophy on hormonal treatments so they can either cut down your dose and retest or leave as is and also add in something for the estrogen but I am curious do you dabble outside the parameters of TRT between blood tests? If so - how long ago did you stop and what did you take?

I assume you are on prescribed TRT based on the switching docs and 110 mg weekly. Gondar already covered the D - I would hope 10K a day would bring you into normal parameters but upping it higher like he said is not going to hurt you in the least. I know guys who will take 100K a day when sick. Gondar an intelligent and experienced man so I listen to what he writes.
The non hormonal markers are all OK with a few exceptions. Expect to delve into the glucose questions if the doc isn't a quack - minimum is a retest. As far as the RBC - some doctors would ignore this and the good ones would retest in 2-4 weeks to see if it is going up or staying around the normal parameters.

Your doc is going to bring up your hormones unless he/she wants you to have high test/total test/BIO test/estrogen. On 110 a week, my estrogen would be normal. My total test would be a little high like yours but my free test would not unless I added in a DHT. Everyone is different so please advise if you were taking anything else prior to this test even if you stopped weeks ago.

Your seeing the doc next week so don't take a damn thing other than the D. There are natural methods of getting your RBC's down but talk to the doc first as they are going to get this report. If you start an AI your follow up blood will be out of wack and the doc can't help you. I don't know your doctor's philosophy on hormonal treatments so they can either cut down your dose and retest or leave as is and also add in something for the estrogen but I am curious do you dabble outside the parameters of TRT between blood tests? If so - how long ago did you stop and what did you take?
I haven't dabbled yet, although I have considered it for quite some time. I have been thinking of a test only cycle. This is the first time my RBC has been up, and the only change was the switch from Cyp to Ethanate. She also had me on DHEA for awhile but I started feeling shitty, like things were going backwards. She told me to stop taking it until our next checkup which is the one coming up. That was about 4 weeks before the bloodwork. Apart from the DHEA, she put me on Thyroid, and a magnesium supp, the vit D and zinc. I admittedly been slack on the thyroid and vit D but I've been consistent since my bloodwork

I haven't dabbled yet, although I have considered it for quite some time. I have been thinking of a test only cycle. This is the first time my RBC has been up, and the only change was the switch from Cyp to Ethanate. She also had me on DHEA for awhile but I started feeling shitty, like things were going backwards. She told me to stop taking it until our next checkup which is the one coming up. That was about 4 weeks before the bloodwork. Apart from the DHEA, she put me on Thyroid, and a magnesium supp, the vit D and zinc. I admittedly been slack on the thyroid and vit D but I've been consistent since my bloodwork
What kind of thyroid meds? I can't believe BC canceled the free T3 and free T4, you would think that when you're prescribed a thyroid medication they would permit those tests. A simple TSH test the most reliable, having all the info is what I would want.

Why the F would you be put on a thyroid medication, if your bloodwork doesn't indicate you need it? Do they sell it and ship to your door? Why the magnesium and zinc - were they low? Taking too much zinc messes with other minerals. Neither will hurt you unless you take mega doses of zinc. I take zinc during the cold and flu season and if I am not getting enough from my food but I definitely don't need magnesium. If you asking how I know, my doc/naturopath will test the amount in my blood.
I'm surprised your numbers are that high on 110 a week but everyone reacts differently to testosterone.
How do you feel overall? I assume your with one of the TRT clinics that want to dole out, test, DHEA, they talk about thyroid before they even get blood work done, and discuss HGH shipped to your door in a cooler. It is a drug selling machine - at least the few that I ran into.
Nothing wrong with taking the meds if you need them and if I can get script test and script HGH for a reasonable price - great but I don't fuck with my thyroid unless it is needed.

DHEA over time will reduce SHGB in many folks...So your free test (not your total test) will increase. The increase in free test would result in the high RBC.

I use to be an advocate of DHEA as we age but recently both my wife and i completely removed it. Our BW got way better and we feel better without it.

I'll try to answer everyone here. Why Thyroid medication? I have no idea. I took a look at my bloodwork from my initial consult and everything looked normal
Free T4129-19pmol/L
Free T34.72.6-5.8pmol/L
Thyroglobulin Antibody13< 40kIU/L

The drug she put me on is actually called Thyroid. 2-30mg tablets on an empty stomach.

Zinc was also in the normal range, but she put me on 25mg three times a week
Same with Magnesium, in the normal range. I didn't question either of these as the consensus I gathered from online (which may or may not be the best source) is that everyone should be supplementing both Magnesium and Zinc

As for DHEA, she did ask me to stop taking it awhile back and she hasn't mentioned me going back on it. The numbers below are from my last two tests, do you know why they'd be measured differently, and why the first one is considered within normal range?

RBC5.324.50 - 6.00x E12/L

RBCA5.424.20-5.4010*12/L

Thanks for all the help everyone. I will be discussing all of this at my bloodwork Monday. My plan was to do an 8 week test only cycle in the 300 range, but should I be concerned with my RBC or anything else? I'm only considering 8 weeks due to my commitment to bloodwork and don't want anything to look horribly skewed at my next appointment

I'll try to answer everyone here. Why Thyroid medication? I have no idea. I took a look at my bloodwork from my initial consult and everything looked normal
Free T4129-19pmol/L
Free T34.72.6-5.8pmol/L

The drug she put me on is actually called Thyroid. 2-30mg tablets on an empty stomach.

Same with Magnesium, in the normal range. I didn't question either of these as the consensus I gathered from online (which may or may not be the best source) is that everyone should be supplementing both Magnesium and Zinc

As for DHEA, she did ask me to stop taking it awhile back and she hasn't mentioned me going back on it. The numbers below are from my last two tests, do you know why they'd be measured differently, and why the first one is considered within normal range?

RBCA5.424.20-5.4010*12/L

Thanks for all the help everyone. I will be discussing all of this at my bloodwork Monday. My plan was to do an 8 week test only cycle in the 300 range, but should I be concerned with my RBC or anything else? I'm only considering 8 weeks due to my commitment to bloodwork and don't want anything to look horribly skewed at my next appointment
I'm not a doctor but why fuck up your thyroid and make it dependent on another drug if not required? Unless, they sell it to you and they want to 'optimize you'. As for zinc and magnesium, docs don't prescribe these, as a general rule, unless you are low. Was this something they told you to go buy or they took off their shelves and sold or shipped and charged.
From my experience many of these hormonal clinics will milk you dry with unneeded medication/supplements. My two convos with two companies were about test, HGH, thyroid, and mineral/vitamin deficiencies. I asked why would I ever take thyroid med if I am in normal range according to the most recent blood results - 2 weeks ago - full panel. How could they prescribe supplements when no blood test indicated I needed it. Their answers were to optimize you. The HGH I followed as at my age, it would not be that of a 20 year old and if their goal was to take your test and HGH back to when you were 20-25 OK. They sold all their own and shipped to your door.
My comments and suggestions are just that - not a doc / no expert but often fucking with one hormone or one vitamin impacts others and not for the better. With all due respect to the people I spoke with I felt like I knew more than they did and that is due to reading, these forums, wise gents who shared their knowledge here or friends who have become coaches and experts (IMO) on hormones.
I will always call my best forum friend for advice on BP, supplements, hormones, etc. before I even consider a doctor's advice.
Very curious if they are selling what they prescribe and I would like to know, if I was you, why they were prescribing something. If it isn't obvious - don't care if you have 8 years of school on top of your biology degree plus 10 years of practical experience, I am still questions everything I am told and ask for the proof. Only one doc was so arrogant, he would not provide it or discuss it so I politely said fuck off, it's been a displeasure.

Free T4129-19pmol/L
Free T34.72.6-5.8pmol/L

RBCA5.424.20-5.4010*12/L

So it sounds like that thyroid that your doc has you on is simply a supplement and not a medication. I'm no doctor either but it appears that your numbers are pretty decent, there is no need for this thyroid "medication" in my opinion.
Your TSH now is flirting with hyperactive thyroid numbers....I would discuss this with your doctor as there are definitely some medical problems that could arise with an overactive thyroid.
If you're looking to improve your free T4 number then you could simply add a little dulse to your diet a couple times a week. Dulse is a seaweed that is an excellent natural source of iodine and if you can't stomach the seaweed flavour then you can find dulse in capsules.

As personal anecdote, I have sub clinical hypothyroidism. My tsh is slightly higher but my thyroid hormones are in range.

I did my own research to face endocrinologists, I had 3. I started “treatment” because of my tsh levels, although there is absolutely no proof that hypo sub clinical is a problem, I didn’t have any symptoms. 25mcg, then 50 then 75 and finally 100 - guess what? My tsh was in range but I was feeling the worst experience of my life, literally like thyroid storm.

I confronted the endo and this dumb f$&k didn’t want to listen, I said - perfect, no problem, you don’t know s$&t. Next endo another despot belligerent ass. Finally the third one. A young genius doc who keeps always studying and debates with patients etc - guess what? No more T4 for me and my health is perfect.

All this to say that this hormone is very potent and shouldn’t be discussed as “protocol” unless you are a pro BB or you monetize with your physical appearance etc. It heavily messes with your nervous system and this has physical and mental repercussions. Body temperature and heart rate are not a joke. I have seen atrial fibrillation for this matter.

All best wishes.

As personal anecdote, I have sub clinical hypothyroidism. My tsh is slightly higher but my thyroid hormones are in range.

I did my own research to face endocrinologists, I had 3. I started “treatment” because of my tsh levels, although there is absolutely no proof that hypo sub clinical is a problem, I didn’t have any symptoms. 25mcg, then 50 then 75 and finally 100 - guess what? My tsh was in range but I was feeling the worst experience of my life, literally like thyroid storm.

I confronted the endo and this dumb f$&k didn’t want to listen, I said - perfect, no problem, you don’t know s$&t. Next endo another despot belligerent ass. Finally the third one. A young genius doc who keeps always studying and debates with patients etc - guess what? No more T4 for me and my health is perfect.

All this to say that this hormone is very potent and shouldn’t be discussed as “protocol” unless you are a pro BB or you monetize with your physical appearance etc. It heavily messes with your nervous system and this has physical and mental repercussions. Body temperature and heart rate are not a joke. I have seen atrial fibrillation for this matter.

All best wishes.
well said sir