Black friday sales

Well, I got the Bowflex 552 adustable dumbells. $203.40 with tax, so I saved like a hundred fifteen bucks between the discount on not paying taz on a higher price. The are nice, but I haven't worked them yet, I'll read the manual tonight, I twisted the knobs and there's a quality feel to the mechanism, and the plastic overmolding of the plates is nice and tight. There is only about a millimeter and a half of gap between the plates which seems reasonable.

But with between the gaps, and differing size of the plates and the mechanisms on either end, they are pretty big. I don't think I'm going to be doing bicep curls with these. the ends stick out alot and I'd be banging it off the sides of my wheelchair. I'm probably going to have to change to hammer curls.

Oh well, I was fine with the change from shoulder press to fly's and I'm sure I'll be fine,

I definitely won't miss the set of forty fucking reps with the old 22 pounder's. I like weights not cardio because it's over with faster. Going to failure with light weights means your muscle is howling for the last seven reps.

I was called by Koodo, for a free tablet.

It's worth 300.00, all i need to do sign up for a 2 year subscription at 15.00 per month.:)

Last edited: