BING! There goes yet another investigator who's getting fired for investigating Trump

:rolleyes:

Yes Yes you poor victim. It’s all the “Gangs” fault. You did nothing to cause any of this. It’s just downright evil people attacking you for no reason.
😞

It is odd, they aren’t attacking anyone else 🤔....but I digress that is probably just a strange coincidence.

There's nobody else here who isn't in your gang! LOL!!!! Damn near NOBODY who isn't a radical conservative posts here in case you weren't paying attention. There's like 7 people posting here regularly and 6 of them are so left they can't even see another person's opinion anymore. 6 of them just posted threads attacking and calling me names just like a gang would.

It's not strange, it's because they're attacked and pushed around, they give up and go somewhere with less attacks.

There's nobody else here who isn't in your gang! LOL!!!! Damn near NOBODY who isn't a radical conservative posts here in case you weren't paying attention. There's like 7 people posting here regularly and 6 of them are so left they can't even see another person's opinion anymore. 6 of them just posted threads attacking and calling me names just like a gang would.

It's not strange, it's because they're attacked and pushed around, they give up and go somewhere with less attacks.

That’s right lol
There’s only 6 or 7 people who post on the board !?!?
Well maybe if you actually looked around at other threads here you would see that it surely is not the case. So actually I AM Paying Attention. I devote a fair bit of time to this board actually.

Problem is the only thing you are here for is covid and politics
You are so headfirst in these threads, frantically typing your next post that you don’t know what is going on anywhere else on the board. You are by every definition a troll. This isn’t me calling you names, this is a fact.
I am not attacking you I’m simply trying to explain reality to you since you don’t seem to get it.

1. I said that I RECOMMEND it is responsible to have six months of backup funds to support your company. Case in point...COVID. Companies with no resources are now officially bankrupt. If they had business and disaster planning and saved up resources as I recommended, they're still in business. I think my point is well made. I never said you'd pay your employees for 6 months...that's crazy. I said 2 weeks would be nice to help bridge them to EI. Again, a measure to support your business because those people would be more apt to return once your emergency is over.

2. My SON is getting CERB. I used the wrong words and said my house was getting it the one time I spoke about it. Somewhere between then and now I've since fixed my words in another post. I couldn't, wouldn't and shouldn't be getting CERB. He however was laid off by his factory and qualifies for it.

3. Pathetic because they can't and won't put up with nonstop crap talking and attacks? No, they're just avoiding what I won't.

The rest I'm going to let drop to the floor because I'm done justifying yet more attack content. Keep attacking and insulting me and calling me names and justifying my point that it's YOU that starts all the crap and I'll keep rolling my eyes.

Not true. You specifically said you were collecting the CERB payment.

Also I thought his son was at work he said something about that the other day.

LOL also
He’s saying it would be nice if a business would give out 2 weeks pay to help bridge to EI
Wrong again!!! It doesn’t work that way...it’s called a waiting period.

Also I thought his son was at work he said something about that the other day.

LOL also
He’s saying it would be nice if a business would give out 2 weeks pay to help bridge to EI
Wrong again!!! It doesn’t work that way...it’s called a waiting period.

Wasnt it something like he was getting $4000/month CERB. Then when challenged he meant $4000 per household cause the son was collecting too?
So now its just the son? Is the son getting $4000/month? So confusing.
I like what Jesse Ventura says. Basically you dont have to try and remember what you said if you just tell the truth. LOL

I CORRECTED it. I am not receiving CERB. The wording I used was my house was collecting it which(which is sort of correct because my son is). I have since corrected it because the wording was wrong. My son is collecting it, not me.

Since we're airing allll the good stuff: YOU need to never reply to me again. I've wanted to say this for months. You have the IQ of a banana. The others might be attack bots but YOU are an idiot. It's obvious because you can't post in proper sentences for anything that requires more than three sentences. It's everything you can do just to manage to make a laundry list of Trump Hump for half your posts.

YOU and I are done. Go Hump your Trump. You just missed him in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There were 13,000 open seats inside, 40,000 open spots outside and you could have huffed all the COVID you would have encountered and maybe dirt napped your braindead yet still living body.

There, I responded just like the gang does and huh, feels good.

I CORRECTED it. I am not receiving CERB. The wording I used was my house was collecting it which(which is sort of correct because my son is). I have since corrected it because the wording was wrong. My son is collecting it, not me.

Since we're airing allll the good stuff: YOU need to never reply to me again. I've wanted to say this for months. You have the IQ of a banana. The others might be attack bots but YOU are an idiot. It's obvious because you can't post in proper sentences for anything that requires more than three sentences. It's everything you can do just to manage to make a laundry list of Trump Hump for half your posts.

YOU and I are done. Go Hump your Trump. You just missed him in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There were 13,000 open seats inside, 40,000 open spots outside and you could have huffed all the COVID you would have encountered and maybe dirt napped your braindead yet still living body.

And he wonders why people are all over him.
Wow

Does this mean we are not friends anymore?
I actually set aside time each day just to communicate with you. So tough shit. Expect me to call your bullshit.
The others are attack bots? what the hell does that mean?
Is 3ml a robot?

You are a troll.
NO, you've been trolling me.

1. MaKiNg FuN oF My WaY oF PosTinG instead of recommending I change to suit the style of this site. Simple msg would have done it. You'll notice I don't have to post like that because when someone nicely asked me to change, I changed. When people attacked me, I ignored them.
2. Stealing my Avatar and putting a MASSIVELY mature red X over me just so you could be Anti-Psyber
3. Posting repeated form posts telling everybody not to reply to me.

You are the embodiment of Trolling. If I could make a book on Trolling, I would just look at how you post towards me and then copy the style.

Lastly, as a forum mod, you should be above ALL of this. You're not. You're just another user with a flag beside his name in a database that makes him a moderator. You've done nothing against 100s of off topic posts in reply to topics I've posted. You've done nothing to stop people attacking me until I just started attacking back. As a mod you shouldn't be within a mile of half of the things you've said but there you are, attacking, not suggesting, not helping and basically just joining in with your buddies as you try to push the only guy from the other side of the aisle off the site like you have others.

Now lets ponder. I've received 3 pm's from people to me on how they liked how I stood up to you, but they didn't want the strife. I pause and wonder how many HAVEN'T messaged me. They just saw the crapshow you and your gang make of every thread and just left or stayed the frig away from here.

Let's all take a minute and ponder that one because for a site of 1000s, like 7 people post in here regularly. 6 staunch conservatives who would burn Trudeau at the stake if they could, 1 open minded liberal who doesn't really care for Trudeau either however he supports his country and yes he supports his government because WE make our country, not the government.

1. MaKiNg FuN oF My WaY oF PosTinG instead of recommending I change to suit the style of this site. Simple msg would have done it. You'll notice I don't have to post like that because when someone nicely asked me to change, I changed. When people attacked me, I ignored them.
2. Stealing my Avatar and putting a MASSIVELY mature red X over me just so you could be Anti-Psyber

You are the embodiment of Trolling. If I could make a book on Trolling, I would just look at how you post towards me and then copy the style.

Lastly, as a forum mod, you should be above ALL of this. You're not. You're just another user with a flag beside his name in a database that makes him a moderator. You've done nothing against 100s of off topic posts in reply to topics I've posted. You've done nothing to stop people attacking me until I just started attacking back. As a mod you shouldn't be within a mile of half of the things you've said but there you are, attacking, not suggesting, not helping and basically just joining in with your buddies as you try to push the only guy from the other side of the aisle off the site like you have others.

Now lets ponder. I've received 3 pm's from people to me on how they liked how I stood up to you, but they didn't want the strife. I pause and wonder how many HAVEN'T messaged me. They just saw the crapshow you and your gang make of every thread and just left or stayed the frig away from here.

Let's all take a minute and ponder that one because for a site of 1000s, like 7 people post in here regularly. 6 staunch conservatives who would burn Trudeau at the stake if they could, 1 open minded liberal who doesn't really care for Trudeau either however he supports his country and yes he supports his government because WE make our country, not the government.

In all fairness, its pretty fucking funny to watch!

1. MaKiNg FuN oF My WaY oF PosTinG instead of recommending I change to suit the style of this site. Simple msg would have done it.

Now lets ponder. I've received 3 pm's from people to me on how they liked how I stood up to you, but they didn't want the strife. I pause and wonder how many HAVEN'T messaged me. They just saw the crapshow you and your gang make of every thread and just left or stay the frig away from here.

Since you don’t follow things well I’ll address this again.
You keep saying only 6 people post on this board.

Very far from the truth. Perhaps if you weren’t only here to discuss politics and your beloved covid you would see there are a plethora of other threads that many many people comment on. So you are wrong as usual. You are too busy here pushing your politics and covid talk to realize what is going on around you.

As far as me being a troll, you started out trolling me and continued. So if you can’t beat em join em! Looks like you met your match buttercup.

As far as all those things you say I did to you. It’s strange you only have the mental capacity to recognize or remember those things but not how this all started.