Best BP monitor

Bigwheel

Trusted Member
Hey guys I’m looking at getting a new BP monitor and was wondering what you have tried that good. I probably have to order online as all the local place seem to have only small cuffs that go up to 17” which is on the small side as i have 19” arm.

I like Life Source Deluxe one step monitor. No idea on the cuffs but they have a larger one and my arms are 17 inches approx. I have no issues with it fitting as the nurse that works at the pharmacy medical source side that sells it came out with a measuring tape and then picked the right cuff and tested it.
I would be surprised if the brand doesn't have a cuff that fits your arm.
I have tested my BP at the doctors, at the pharmacy and at home with my monitor and it is always within 5 points so I consider it an accurate monitor as your BP fluctuates.

I bought a sleeve on and it was very inaccurate and you had to have it centered at a certain position. Fuck I can barely reach across my body to put it on. Into the garbage that went. Going to get a wrist style one again. Go to amazon and look at the reviews. Customer reviews usually drive you in the right direction, unless you have a poser writing fake reviews. And make sure it's not from china.

Last edited:
From what ive read, it seems there a lot of people that think the wrist ones are not accurate. I think thats probably true for a lot of the cheaper monitors
Thats true to some extent. The cheap ones are all over the place. I have one thats ok. I dont trust it fully, but if im always at 120/80 and all of a sudden im at 150/90 I know theres an issue.. thats how I use it anyways. I think its a case of get what you pay for

I bought a sleeve on and it was very inaccurate and you had to have it centered at a certain position. Fuck I can barely reach across my body to put it on. Into the garbage that went. Going to get a wrist style one again. Go to amazon and look at the reviews. Customer reviews usually drive you in the right direction, unless you have a poser writing fake reviews.
hey bro would you mind showing the wrist one you used previously and trusted? thats the style im looking to get too but not too sure which one to get yet

hey bro would you mind showing the wrist one you used previously and trusted? thats the style im looking to get too but not too sure which one to get yet
Hey bro I made the same switch. Not sure if this is the same one but it was highly reviewed on Amazon

Hey bro I made the same switch. Not sure if this is the same one but it was highly reviewed on Amazon

yep that is the one. There is over 3000 reviews with a 4.5 out of 5. only 30$. Only problem is thing the thing is from China , as Amazon goes to great lengths to hide the manufacturers location.... try to trace it . So I bought local in my home town

Thank you gentlemen
yep that is the one. There is over 3000 reviews with a 4.5 out of 5. only 30$. Only problem is thing the thing is from China , as Amazon goes to great lengths to hide the manufacturers location.... try to trace it . So I bought local in my home town