Belt

Funtimejake

Trusted Member
What belt are you guys using?

I want to switch to a lever belt from prongs.

Inzer is available in Canada, but I hate their sizing, it’s a scam. Each size is only 4 inches in variance, so they want you to outgrow it and buy another one as your body changes.

Iron Bull on Amazon looks decent for the price.

I have an SBD. it's a bigger upfront investment but well worth it IMO.
I managed to find mine second hand without a single scuff on it. Saved me $100.
Man, that one looks so nice! It’s my first lever belt, so didn’t want to get it yet.

But it looks amazing, enjoy!

I have an SBD. it's a bigger upfront investment but well worth it IMO.
I managed to find mine second hand without a single scuff on it. Saved me $100.
Ended up buying the 13mm Iron Bull belt from Amazon. Again, my first lever belt.

Absolutely love it.

Kind of regretting not getting the SBD belt. The lever system looks amazing on the belt and quality I’m sure is way better.

It’s my first lever belt, so didn’t want to buy it just yet.

SBD lever belt, I've had mine 3 years now and it's taken a beating I love it but they were out of stock everywhere, Pioneer makes a nice belt I've never used one personally and Innzer makes a nice belt. For all your needs these guys are awesome.

SBD and Pioneer look the best.

Hard to find pioneer here though.
Order right off the site all prices are USD and you can design your own or you use to be able to.

SBD lever belt, I've had mine 3 years now and it's taken a beating I love it but they were out of stock everywhere, Pioneer makes a nice belt I've never used one personally and Innzer makes a nice belt. For all your needs these guys are awesome.

Yup, that’s where I was going to buy the Inzer or SBD.

Next time for sure.

Ended up buying the 13mm Iron Bull belt from Amazon. Again, my first lever belt.

Absolutely love it.

Kind of regretting not getting the SBD belt. The lever system looks amazing on the belt and quality I’m sure is way better.

It’s my first lever belt, so didn’t want to buy it just yet.
A friend of mine has an iron bull belt, haven't heard any complaints. I'm not sure if his is 10mm or 13mm. Enjoy!
Keep your eye out on marketplace/kijiji, SBD belts will pop up on there from time to time.

I have this, it's pretty good and I've used to for a couple years now. I have an inzer also but it's too big for me now and I wanted to buy something less expensive until I settle into a new waist size. I'd recommend it for training purposes. The shitty part about levers is if you want to change up a size because you're bloated you need to pull out a screwdriver.

Hawk Sports Lever Belt 10mm Powerlifting Belt for Men & Women Buckle Strongman Power Weight Lifting Weightlifting Belts https://a.co/d/39e5rAn

A friend of mine has an iron bull belt, haven't heard any complaints. I'm not sure if his is 10mm or 13mm. Enjoy!
Keep your eye out on marketplace/kijiji, SBD belts will pop up on there from time to time.
It's so funny that you said that. I did that before buying the Iron Bull and the belts were lower sizing on Kijiji. Like these tiny dudes are buying these expensive belts!