Bausch health?

sierra1

Trusted Member
Are you guys all on Bausch health TRT or still on Valeant? If on Bausch you guys notice any difference?

Bausch now, no difference noticed and their shouldn't be as they are effectively the same company, Valeant bought Bausch a few years ago. The packaging is likely the only change.

EDIT: Ignore, see below

Last edited:
This is just something I noticed I've been on TRT 120mg weekly for 1 year my first 3 month blood work was using a UG lab 650ng/ml and 31 next 2 blood work was using Bauch script 120mg weekly bloods came back 350 and 16 and 540 and 20 Tests were all done on a Thursday morning My injection are Monday AM Thursday Pm. The last bloowork I just had done was my UG but I upped the dose to 140mg weekly and blood work was 963 and 41.

I got switched to Bausch from Valeant due supply issues I assume and no difference bloods were consistent between the two brands.

Ignore my answer above, I didn't think it through. I was switched to Bausch but I have not used it yet.

On top of that V bought B but I'm now thinking that means there is probably a higher chance that it's different than if B had bought V. Depends on who was manufacturing what where before the takeover. Just guessing...