Baseball player suspended 80 games for PED use

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Never even heard of that one, Clostebol

Blows me away that athletes even get in trouble anymore considering they are all on them lmao!
Shit they got the best doctors in the world , apparently if they take fast esters like prop and gh and never inject on game days or practice days it’s pretty much impossible to get caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's related to Turinabol which makes me wonder if he tested positive for a metabolite like a few others have, Jon jones being one. I don't know shit about who's who in baseball but it sounds like this guy was was an up and coming star or something.

This also piques my interest because MLB usually seems to mysteriously only catch and suspend the players most people have never heard of and leave the ones who draw fans and attention alone. I suppose most of the best players could be clean though ? lolz It couldn't be that they only bust the lower end guys to keep up appearances of a well functioning PED detection program for the public could it? Maybe I'm off because I don't know who is who in baseball.
And baseball seems especially easy to cheat in with those long games, they can do certain shots and also take sublingual absorbed very short acting juice right before the game and know for sure they won't be tested for hours, especially double headers(?)

Tatis is a star….. this is absolutely huge.

These has been stars caught….Manny Ramirez, Ryan Braun, Alex Rodriguez, Melky Cabrera, Miguel Tajada, Nelson Cruz, Starling Marte…. The list goes on and on. Remember before the early/mid 2000’s (around 2005ish - maybe even latter) baseball had no policy on PED use.

I still don’t understand who is advising these multi million dollar athletes in this multi billion dollar sport on their anabolic useage.

It’s absolutely ridiculous.

I mean…. Clostebol? Even turinabol?

Tatis is a star….. this is absolutely huge.

These has been stars caught….Manny Ramirez, Ryan Braun, Alex Rodriguez, Melky Cabrera, Miguel Tajada, Nelson Cruz, Starling Marte…. The list goes on and on. Remember before the early/mid 2000’s (around 2005ish - maybe even latter) baseball had no policy on PED use.

I still don’t understand who is advising these multi million dollar athletes in this multi billion dollar sport on their anabolic useage.

It’s absolutely ridiculous.

I mean…. Clostebol? Even turinabol?
Get me up to speed here anyone please? Some of those names look familiar but were they busted a while back when mark macguire was and it went to congress and all that kerfuffle? When I said usually in my last post I'm only relying on much memory after all that went down, is it generally true that not many stars get busted in the more recent past or am I talkin out my ass when I say that?
Re: money and advisors, I don't get it at all either. Surely with the kind of funds available some designer drugs outside of testing scope could be drummed up , no? Would it really be that hard to buy your way out of this "problem". Apparently the avg player salary is 4.4 mil, wouldn't it be worth 500k or something to spend on a supp program to help keep that job?

Get me up to speed here anyone please? Some of those names look familiar but were they busted a while back when mark macguire was and it went to congress and all that kerfuffle? When I said usually in my last post I'm only relying on much memory after all that went down, is it generally true that not many stars get busted in the more recent past or am I talkin out my ass when I say that?
Re: money and advisors, I don't get it at all either. Surely with the kind of funds available some designer drugs outside of testing scope could be drummed up , no? Would it really be that hard to buy your way out of this "problem". Apparently the avg player salary is 4.4 mil, wouldn't it be worth 500k or something to spend on a supp program to help keep that job?

The whole list from 2005 on