Bacteriostatic water

Thought this maybe of interest to some people, this is the cheapest place for Bac water I've seen.... exactly the same as what everyone else sells yet its at least $10 a bottle cheaper. Also postage is only $11.

that is pretty good, I'm pretty sure I've never paid more than 5 maybe 6 bucks at local drugstores tho..

i buy an IV bag of lactated ringers solution for about $10-12 instead of bac water. a scientist on cjm said they use it in a lab for peptides. because lrs is more like body chemistry, its preserves the peptides better. he said they even freeze the peptides in solution with lrs. anyways, single bag lasts forever and its handy when i get stabbed or shot and lose too much blood.;)

that is pretty good, I'm pretty sure I've never paid more than 5 maybe 6 bucks at local drugstores tho..
I called every drugstore i could find and none of them had any.
I thought i had a unopened bottle left over but nope. My gh showed up and didnt have any. Had to order online and now im still waiting for that shit to show up. Thought about making my own as i have what i need here but decided to play it safe

edit.
Just remembered, i gave that bottle to my buddy so he could run bpc 157 for his ulsers. (Which seemed to work well for him btw)

Can't find it in this province... maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Updated post to say online!
Most pharmacies in Alberta don't stock it, although I did find one in GP that did, but any of them could and should order it in for you.

You guys are right about the availability issues, slipped my mind because I don't purchase that often. I'm getting more and more frustrated with incompetent pharmacy staff lately, the last few years have been particularly bad, some of them are so inept I can't understand how they possibly completed the requisite education to get certified. Actually I do have an idea but it would just sound like a (possibly racist) conspiracy theory so I will remain quiet.

I have not had too hard of a time getting it or getting it ordered even in AB but I have spent 15-20 mins trying to get uninformed staff to understand what the product is that I'm looking for despite describing it's makeup perfectly. Even when they look it up they are confused and sometimes have tried to sell me all manner of other inappropriate bullshit.

You guys are right about the availability issues, slipped my mind because I don't purchase that often. I'm getting more and more frustrated with incompetent pharmacy staff lately, the last few years have been particularly bad, some of them are so inept I can't understand how they possibly completed the requisite education to get certified. Actually I do have an idea but it would just sound like a (possibly racist) conspiracy theory so I will remain quiet.

I have not had too hard of a time getting it or getting it ordered even in AB but I have spent 15-20 mins trying to get uninformed staff to understand what the product is that I'm looking for despite describing it's makeup perfectly. Even when they look it up they are confused and sometimes have tried to sell me all manner of other inappropriate bullshit.
Had the same issue. Asked at many places and pharmacists dont even know what bacteriostatic is...lmao

Absolutely, it can be very frustrating even for simple items and I almost pray I don't have to deal with this one particular pharmacist, however there are a couple others that are really good and one assistant or tech that is fabulous! She even put the part numbers for the pins and syringes on my file as asked her to put them as prescription as they are the only way to administer my prescription medication.
Not that they are a lot of money but i've turned into a cheap cunt over the last few years, especially now that I have mouths to feed while trying to survive in the Trudeau tyranny.

I've found visual aids sure help with simple people...gotta either draw them a picture or show them one sometimes Hahaha!
Yeah, if you can show them simple fucks a picture which also includes the part number in the picture then your odds get a bit better.

Thx for the hook-up. My med supply store has been out since before the COVID, and the places online I've found have been ridiculously priced.

I ordered 3 bottles from my pharmacy and they sent me A case which I bought to stay in good standing with them..
I think I will sell 10 bottles here on the buy and sell.