Babylon app

TheLogz

Trusted Member
I seen someone on here hd posted the TELUS Babylon health app , I tried getting in to my doc today and he couldn’t see me for a month , once he found out it was for a lab requisite he was able to see me Tuesday . But I figured it try this app out .

So I Had the app downloaded then made my account , took a pic of id front and back and a selfie , then I wrote what my appointment was about hey gave me a time of my choice , there was lots of spots for the same day . About 2 hours away was the closest .

doc called we face timed I told him I wanted to see if my enzymes have dropped and he asked my old ones and whatever , he is sending me for re tests and for a ultrasound .

But he had no idea how they send me the blood request wasn’t sure if they call me or email me or what , I emailed them to ask not that it truly matters cause I’m sure I’ll know within a couple days but has anyone had expierence with this .

Cool I’m ontario

ya man I remembered , I know Ontario because when I called today I got the Ontario team then I got transferred to sask, it was good , dr calls on the couch are nice, Wich I guess my doc was going to do as well but this was instant appointment .

and bonus points for being the first doc to not give me a lecture .

ya man I remembered , I know Ontario because when I called today I got the Ontario team then I got transferred to sask, it was good , dr calls on the couch are nice, Wich I guess my doc was going to do as well but this was instant appointment .

and bonus points for being the first doc to not give me a lecture .
I am on the list here to get a doctor, been waiting over a year. Total bs.
I don’t mind using an online guy, but have been paying to use Maple, I’ll try these guys out instead.

I am on the list here to get a doctor, been waiting over a year. Total bs.
I don’t mind using an online guy, but have been paying to use Maple, I’ll try these guys out instead.

ya man it’s wild the waits some areas have ,
My doc answered the phone the other day and gave me shit for not telling him my last name right off the start , fucking old people man , guy was prob just made he had to answer a phone . But he is always booked so like when I come home from work I only have limited time to go so I always go to walk in anyways . This is easier, you should deff give it a try if it works good for you you’ll save a little bit , I forgot to mention you also need healthcare when registering but that’s fuck all

ya man it’s wild the waits some areas have ,
My doc answered the phone the other day and gave me shit for not telling him my last name right off the start , fucking old people man , guy was prob just made he had to answer a phone . But he is always booked so like when I come home from work I only have limited time to go so I always go to walk in anyways . This is easier, you should deff give it a try if it works good for you you’ll save a little bit , I forgot to mention you also need healthcare when registering but that’s fuck all
Yeah this will work out good.
Around here you’ll wait 3 hours at a walk in clinic