Arush’s log of accountability

I’ll have to put a better entry later this week almost bed time again as I work in the am lol

Todays weight sitting at 171.4 lbs this morning. Workouts are starting to feel more productive. I restructured my 3 day split to a more of a classic bodybuilding split rather than a full body type workout. I’ll post it up this week.

Overall man I feel so much better. Starting to crave the workouts again and im loving it.

only thing im not looking forward to is the new year resolution crown at the gym in a few weeks lol. I’ll make a better entry in the next few days

How are things going brother?

Yes, the good ol 2 month gym pack scene with good intentions, then discover it is work...lol
I have a home gym now and hit the city gym Saturday and Sundays only and the rest i work out from home, best investment i ever made. Now Saturday and Sundays, i make one day an all out eat big day and start with a good breakfast after the city gym. Makes it fun and a reward for a good week.

How are things going brother?

Yes, the good ol 2 month gym pack scene with good intentions, then discover it is work...lol
I have a home gym now and hit the city gym Saturday and Sundays only and the rest i work out from home, best investment i ever made. Now Saturday and Sundays, i make one day an all out eat big day and start with a good breakfast after the city gym. Makes it fun and a reward for a good week.

That’s why I go to hardcore gyms . You won’t see a bunch of newbies walking into an iron nation or a west coast iron .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s why I go to hardcore gyms . You won’t see a bunch of newbies walking into an iron nation or a west coast iron .

I hear ya. I don’t get newbies coming in to my home gym either. I do go to gyms on a day on the weekends for fun and to go eat a big ol breakfast post workout. And look at bums, nice high tight bums. Not the ones downtown Edmonton looking for change.

I hear ya. I don’t get newbies coming in to my home gym either. I do go to gyms on a day on the weekends for fun and to go eat a big ol breakfast post workout. And look at bums, nice high tight bums. Not the ones downtown Edmonton looking for change.

Ahh yes we speak the same language, yoga pants give me yogurt pants as well

Ahh yes we speak the same language, yoga pants give me yogurt pants as well

I have a running list of camel toes i like to pay attention to...lol..Then the squat rack power rack girls are there to entertain, not all but most...Not to sound like a hick, but they literally do their best to do a deep dead with those new style bum lift vagina spread shorts they have now. Rest my heart...

Douche bag picture of the day. Lol jk just about to get dress to hit the iron. Thought I’d give a super quick update. Sorry camera on this phone sucks.

Picture in above post is now without pump.
On page one you can see me at 154 my lowest point. Al thought I’ll admit I had two little slip ups during the holidays around the new years I’ve been doing pretty good.

Now sitting at 173 (unfortunately I didn’t take the weights at the same time but meh). At the moment it’s more about cementing my return to my old habits. Good healthy ones. I’ll worry about the details. Right now it’s all about get all the calories I need +, and getting my ass yo the gym. This last week i started doing 3 day split and light cardio in between and as much as I know I should just stick to one thing for a while im in the process of revamping my plan to a 5 day split. So wish me luck