Anytime Fitness or Goodlife

Shredded47

Trusted Member
Dear friends,

I’ll be prepping possibly for a contest in December. I live in a small, but popular suburb of a major city out west. Right now, we have a family membership at a community center and it sucks. In my town we have a Goodlife and Anytime fitness. Any opinions on which one is better? Im thinking Goodlife but not sure

Pending where you are, this could be a useful resource

Im with anytime but more so because its all my small town has.

They kind of capitalize off it by charging more too $65/month and its a small space for what you are paying. It doesn't feel like a "weight lifting gym" more so for ppl just to stay fit.

If I could choose I would go back to World Gym, cheap 24/h (excluding weekends), LOTS of machines, mirrors, weights and space. Love the people there too usually younger and my old one had a small basketball court I could shoot hoops when I didn't feel like doing cardio.

I'd go with whatever one is less busy and has the equipment you would want to use, I'm currently training at a fit4less because it's cheap, and I'm.building a large garage for my home gym and it's 24 hours which I need

Fuck good life bunch of chumps , I was kicked out for deadlifting to loud , and I’m a guy who does controlled deadlifts. Also grunting to loud apparently . So the revoked my membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck good life bunch of chumps , I was kicked out for deadlifting to loud , and I’m a guy who does controlled deadlifts. Also grunting to loud apparently . So the revoked my membership

Wow

lifting weights is a crime at the gym huh

better not read any books at a library either

or eat food at a restaurant

I was asked to leave my gym at a university for grunting too loud. Never had a problem with that at anytime.. Also anytime seems to be fricken everywhere. 💪

Years ago I was kicked out of goodlife, I was squatting and there was a sign by the rack says 315 lb max in the squat rack and I was repping 405. First some loser asked me to leave then the manager came and was threatening to call the police cause I wasn’t leaving fuck these guys finished my sets then left. What a bizarre place!!

Years ago I was kicked out of goodlife, I was squatting and there was a sign by the rack says 315 lb max in the squat rack and I was repping 405. First some loser asked me to leave then the manager came and was threatening to call the police cause I wasn’t leaving fuck these guys finished my sets then left. What a bizarre place!!
So, is Goodlife kind of like planet fitness back where I’m from?

I have a similar story but I was grunting too loud while I masterbated in front of the mirrors, in a Wonder Woman costume.

What a bunch of jerks.

I’m going to check out the anytime fitness and I’ll update when I see it after my vacation

Never had a issue at GL. Theres at least a dozen guys i know at the gym that squat more then 5 plates and dead heavy. Nothing has ever been said.
Now, if there was a better gym around me, i would switch but there really isnt

Never had a issue at GL. Theres at least a dozen guys i know at the gym that squat more then 5 plates and dead heavy. Nothing has ever been said.
Now, if there was a better gym around me, i would switch but there really isnt
Same, when I trained at a goodlife it was never an issue but it was mainly meatheads at this one so they couldn't really risk losing majority of their customer base