Anyone running HCg in conjunction with their TRT?

I run 750iu twice a week and the boys are the same size as if I'm completely off. I'm on a shitload of gear tho so you may be okay with 500iu twice a week. Note that since your balls are already dried out and you're on TRT it may take a while until they gain their size back. I would also suggest to do 2500iu twice a week the first week, and 1000iu twice a week the second week, then regular 500-750iu doses after. As mentioned don't forget to use AI because hcg will increase E levels more. TBH if hcg didn't exist, I wouldn't even be using gear now. Extra muscle and leanness is not worth having virtually no balls and shitty orgasms. Highly personnal tho, some guys simply don't give a f*ck about that. I know I also didn't when I was in my 20s lol

I really do plan to try this sometime, maybe soon. I've read a myriad of dosing protocols too. The most popular Ive seen for on TRT is 250 twice a week. The most popular I have seen.

The estrogen aspect doesnt bother me per se. As with any combo of AAS or even just TRT estrogen is already something we should watch. So if Im watching E from TRT or Test and Deca or Test and etc etc etc... if I add HCG im still monitoring it the same. It may affect how much/often I need Arom but without the HCG thats a real possibility. So...

My drawback is Im really looking for options down the road with less pinning. And seems like once a week HCG admin while do-able maybe isnt idea. Sigh.. They need to make an HCG undecanoate. hahahaha ;)

I also believe HCG only comes in glass vials (at least pharma?) And that seems a hassle. Ill have to get special pins alone there to draw it up filtered in case of shards. Then you gotta pre fill the 4-6 weeks worth of pins and refrigerate then (or freeze them if not used soon, not sure on that actually)

Seems a bit hassle to me, but maybe worth it as this is the path were taking, by choice or not.

I really do plan to try this sometime, maybe soon. I've read a myriad of dosing protocols too. The most popular Ive seen for on TRT is 250 twice a week. The most popular I have seen.

The estrogen aspect doesnt bother me per se. As with any combo of AAS or even just TRT estrogen is already something we should watch. So if Im watching E from TRT or Test and Deca or Test and etc etc etc... if I add HCG im still monitoring it the same. It may affect how much/often I need Arom but without the HCG thats a real possibility. So...

My drawback is Im really looking for options down the road with less pinning. And seems like once a week HCG admin while do-able maybe isnt idea. Sigh.. They need to make an HCG undecanoate. hahahaha ;)

I also believe HCG only comes in glass vials (at least pharma?) And that seems a hassle. Ill have to get special pins alone there to draw it up filtered in case of shards. Then you gotta pre fill the 4-6 weeks worth of pins and refrigerate then (or freeze them if not used soon, not sure on that actually)

Seems a bit hassle to me, but maybe worth it as this is the path were taking, by choice or not.
Dude what are you talking about lol
Have you ever ran gear before or hcg during your pct? If yeah half your post would be answered

TRT 250x2 500mg? That’s a cycle within itself

hcg is SuBQ with insulin pin it’s super simple easy and not like IM shots.. hcg undeconate lol

Canadian pharma hcg is a vial of 10,000iu that you can re use and maybe other hcg options then just the glass amps.. even the vet one is 5000iu you can reuse

It’s easy to pin , easy to use and super crucial for pct and recovery and fertility

Dude what are you talking about lol
Have you ever ran gear before or hcg during your pct? If yeah half your post would be answered

TRT 250x2 500mg? That’s a cycle within itself

hcg is SuBQ with insulin pin it’s super simple easy and not like IM shots.. hcg undeconate lol

Canadian pharma hcg is a vial of 10,000iu that you can re use and maybe other hcg options then just the glass amps.. even the vet one is 5000iu you can reuse

It’s easy to pin , easy to use and super crucial for pct and recovery and fertility

Hey bro, anything under 1000 per week is trt no? Come on man... A kid at gym told me this!!?? He's in grade 12 so he knows his stuff... Bahahahah ;)

No, no, I'm kidding, sorry, I wasn't clear in my above post. Originally what I meant is 250 twice a week of HCG seems to me to be the dosage I read the most. Not the testosterone trt dosage. Hahahaha, we def be supplementing our natty levels there!!! Lol. (I think retired pro Milos Sarcev actually dose that dose though as trt, just fwiw Haha.)

That all made me lol

I would likely still do IM. Ive read too many posts about the redness, soreness, swelling, lumps with subq shots.

Hey bro, anything under 1000 per week is trt no? Come on man... A kid at gym told me this!!?? He's in grade 12 so he knows his stuff... Bahahahah ;)

No, no, I'm kidding, sorry, I wasn't clear in my above post. Originally what I meant is 250 twice a week of HCG seems to me to be the dosage I read the most. Not the testosterone trt dosage. Hahahaha, we def be supplementing our natty levels there!!! Lol. (I think retired pro Milos Sarcev actually dose that dose though as trt, just fwiw Haha.)

That all made me lol

I would likely still do IM. Ive read too many posts about the redness, soreness, swelling, lumps with subq shots.
Haha ok that’s makes more sense..
250iu 2x a week

subQ has 0 issues even with doing it daily or few days.. well for me.. it’s just like gh or insulin simple and easy and shouldn’t be made harder then it is.. I would be very turned off if I had to do it IM

My TRT dr is opposed to it unless for fertility reasons. The reason she states is the high rate of conversion to E2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My endo said the same thing. Of all the guys on trt he said none are on hcg. It comes down to person by person, but very few seem to need it or benefit.

But, to each their own. I can't be bothered with the sides.

My endo is all for it. Gave me a script for 400mcg M,W,F.
I should also add it is just for decorative purposes not fertility.