And So it Begins !!

Ok deep breath here...... and exhale

These fucking idiots have no idea what they are even talking about. To make things worse our stupid leftist media doesn’t bother to educate themselves....

I’m a firearms owner both restricted and non, I follow the law and like many other firearms owners exceed the laws. You want my guns from my house? First you have to find my safe, then get through 6 1” steel locking pins. If and I say IF you get through those you’ve got to get past the locks on the cases... then the trigger locks... then once you do that realize most of my firearms firing pins and bolts aren’t even with the fucking firearms.... so tell me again how legal firearm owners are the problem?

There is a background check run on restricted licensed gun owners EVERYDAY. So that means at 11pm I have a fight with the old lady, neighbor calls the cops... by the next day they are at my door taking my guns, most likely never to be seen again.

We voluntarily go through rigorous back ground checks including ex spouses or even fucking people we’ve lived with. We paint a target on our own backs for more scrutiny willingly to enjoy a sport we love. Yes I said sport... some guys hit a little white ball a long distance towards a little hole in the ground. I choose to send lead down range at a tiny little target. So yes it’s a sport

The reason we have an increase in firearms related crime is due to lax border controls and politically correct policing. If you’re a gang banger in Toronto you walk around with your “piece” in your track pants because you know no cop will actually stop you.

Before anyone tells me about the guy that drove over the border with 92 handguns that had his license, remember the van attack in Toronto? So because one idiot used a van to kill 7 people we are going to ban vans and trucks and take licenses away from those that drive them?? No that’s just dumb because that doesn’t stop the problem, nor does it actually target the individuals that would use it as a means to commit a crime.

I won’t even get into the debate of assault weapons because for fuck sakes no one even knows what one really is.

I could go on and on and on sorry guys I’ll stop there

My point I was making was that a browning BAR shoots the same if not bigger round than an AR at the same rate but yet the AR is made out to be a killing machine

Both shoot same round both semi automatic both detachable magazines yet one is non restricted and can be used for hunting and one is labeled a killing machine... can any one tell me which one will kill you less if shot by it.

FBB9A778-285F-48D5-B265-BBDAD12542FF.jpeg0CA05FC5-3A37-4808-A5BC-8EABF8D6F657.jpeg

I own firearms but not hand guns. It’s really not the legal gun owners that are the issue.

If they outlaw guns I’m curious to know who will fest the cost of the guns that people already own legally.

Both shoot same round both semi automatic both detachable magazines yet one is non restricted and can be used for hunting and one is labeled a killing machine... can any one tell me which one will kill you less if shot by it.

View attachment 1739View attachment 1740

One shoots 7.62x39 one shoots 5.56.... but I get your point, we are lucky we kept the AR after the ban of AK's, FN FAL's ect it was argued that an AR15 was the sporting version of a M16 and not a military weapon.....

Last edited:

GSG-STG-44.jpg

This a non restricted semi auto GSG STG 44 Schmeisser .22lr available in Canada LOL

Edit: I agree the true definition of "assault rifle" is thrown around pretty loosely at any "black rifle" STG 44 is a true assault rifle an prohibited in Canada already...I just show the GSG as a reflection that two rifles that look the same can have completely different classifications.

Last edited:
I'll stay out of this thread.. lol.. Trying to keep myself calmer these days.. But I am a avid gun over of all types.

One shoots 7.62x39 one shoots 5.56.... but I get your point, we are lucky we kept the AR after the ban of AK's, FN FAL's ect it was argued that an AR15 was the sporting version of a M16 and not a military weapon.....
My AR is chambered in 7.62x39 not all AR’s are 5.56

It’s my zombie apocalypse gun, run forever cheap rounds so having a few thousand rounds didn’t break the bank lol!