anabolicmonsterz.com

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I think that was the name of it? It was an american board either way...

It's conception started with steriod.com and a HUGE scandal over a couple fellas named DaBull, Einstein, BDTR and some of their other admin. SwoleCat was another

Long story short DaBull and Einstein scammed a TON of mods/vets out of cash. They concocted a giant scam for gh and took many many people.

Anyways, there was that scam and a few of the admin were just dbags... So several of us mods and vets basically stated the truth and we each started to get the boot one by one over a couple weeks.

A great guy nammed MassJunkie than started anabolicmonsterz ... It was formed soley of vets, mods, admins... if a non member opened up the web page it showed nothing except sign in name and password. It was almost a secret society, but there was about 75 members. Many of those members were admin on other american boards at the same time.

Nothing against other boards, but it was the best ppl on that board. Never a fight or argument.

MassJunkie closed the board as he felt some pressure.. Never heard or seen of him again...

I'd love to chat with someone from that board... been many years.

It closed closed right around the time facebook started to show up.. So one member from that board is a friend of mine on facebook, but thats it..