Allowed to post pics in members logs?

BobTbay

Mr. Nice Guy
Trusted Member
I noticed in this members logs
it doesn't show pics, and instead it shows, in bold, Edited Pictures.

Are you not allowed to post pictures of yourself in members logs? I don't remember reading that in the Rules?

Are you not allowed to post pictures of yourself in members logs? I don't remember reading that in the Rules?
He likely deleted them afterwards feeling like he didn't want them posted anymore.

best to ask the poster why he removed his pictures
often there is a good reason
however only members can see the content of this forum so he need not worry about the public seeing him

best to ask the poster why he removed his pictures
often there is a good reason
however only members can see the content of this forum so he need not worry about the public seeing him
I learned that members only can see when I tried to log in with my phone and couldn’t remember my password, lol. Couldn’t see nothing.
Truthfully I like it.

I learned that members only can see when I tried to log in with my phone and couldn’t remember my password, lol. Couldn’t see nothing.
Truthfully I like it.

CB wasn't always members only though if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was anyone could view specfic sections, but you had to be a member to see all sections??

CB wasn't always members only though if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was anyone could view specfic sections, but you had to be a member to see all sections??

your correct.
think of CB is an onion
an onion has layers lol

you join you see all that you should see lol
you contribute and over time you see all