All drugs legal in BC now

Oh dear.

Theyre playing former Soviet Russia’s card only they used vodka. Stuff was pretty much free which kept everyone in a drunken stupor not giving a shit about anything enabling government to do whatever they wanted with no resistance.

I also heard all forms of birth control are now free?
Yep all free, I was wondering if I could get free treat now 😜

WOW! Lasting on something like that is absolutely off the charts. His brain must look like swiss cheese on an MRI. Totally not surprising it's done permanent damage to parts of his brain. It's a damn sad thing that won't ever get better.

Mental instability is so hard to watch. I don't pretend to understand what causes people like him or the "fuck" people...the people who walk everywhere hissing fuck (or another word) over and over but they're so damned heartbreakingly sad. Refuse permanent housing that can keep them off the street/keep them away from people who will steal them blind and I'm not sure they'd even know the difference between walking 15km a day hissing or shouting fuck nonstop or sitting on a couch, watching TV or something.

The general level of mental health in Canada seems to be getting worse and worse.
We are following behind america, instead of learning from their mistakes we seem to be trailing behind them.... In america 1 in 4 people are on some sort of psychotropic drug(s). I wrote a report on it in university. Anatomy of an epidemic is a book I recommend to anyone, especially if they're thinking of taking psychotropic drugs cause they believe they're depressed or anxious or something.... The most common mental illness diagnosis' are not even mental illness.... Like anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar(on an unmedicated mind), ect all symptoms of either: a more serious mental illness, social issue, chemical imbalance( caused by drugs) or just typical emotions. Being depressed from someone dying, or something else, is a normal emotion; it doesn't need to be medicated.

My brother died last feb(2022) from an overdose. He was born to be an addict. He was told he had ADHD, so he was told he needed riddlin and dexadrine to be 'normal', then all the uppers made him not sleep so he started hearing things that weren't there, so he was told he was a skitz so he was put on an anti depressants and anti psychotics to be 'normal' and all these drugs made him feel weird so he started self medicating.....to feel ....."normal".... He was taught since elementary school he needs drugs to be a normal person. And this is true for so many people.

Eli Lilly gets sued all the time for that sort of stuff, creates a debate what comes first mental illness or drug addiction.
Before psychotropic drugs were given to the masses 1 in 5000 people had a long term psychotic disorder now yea it's 1 in 4, in the states.
They actually can't do studies on "un-medicated" brains anymore to compare because at some point you and/or your parents have taken a psychotropic drug, which apparently affecting studies.

Decriminalizing drugs and selling them at a weed dispenser, I think it'll be just like legalizing weed, it'll cause issues at first, we will figure out how to solve them then things will get better. Like buying it legal from a store will increase robberies at the dispensers, but the people working there can't say they didn't know what they were getting themselves into and underground criminals, the upper level ones, will benefit. The lower level ones will crash and burn and need to find something else. Other robberies will lower because boosting (stealing to give to the dealer) will no longer work. As someone said earlier "the dispenser won't take a tv" lol and overdoses will drop significantly. Like people who deliberately do fentynal can't even get 'clean' fentynal anymore. It's now cut with insane amounts of benzos.
A shit ton of legal dealers will pop up just like weed dispenseries but then regulations will start to kick In and all the ones who work in the grey area will get shut down and u will need to be completely organized and well documented, like a pharmacy to stay open. My 2 cents on it anyways.

Sorry for the essay

Last edited:
We are following behind america, instead of learning from their mistakes we seem to be trailing behind them.... In america 1 in 4 people are on some sort of psychotropic drug(s). I wrote a report on it in university. Anatomy of an epidemic is a book I recommend to anyone, especially if they're thinking of taking psychotropic drugs cause they believe they're depressed or anxious or something.... The most common mental illness diagnosis' are not even mental illness.... Like anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar(on an unmedicated mind), ect all symptoms of either: a more serious mental illness, social issue, chemical imbalance( caused by drugs) or just typical emotions. Being depressed from someone dying, or something else, is a normal emotion; it doesn't need to be medicated.
Actually doctors are taught to not diagnose someone with a mental illness if they have been taking any form of street drug in the last 3 months too.
My brother died last feb(2022) from an overdose (everyone I know is dead and he's the only one who died from drugs like wtf lol..) He was born to be an addict. He was told he had ADHD, so he was told he needed riddlin and dexadrine to be 'normal', then all the uppers made him not sleep so he started hearing things that weren't there, so he was told he was a skitz so he was put on an anti depressants and anti psychotics to be 'normal' and all these drugs made him feel weird so he started self medicating.....to feel ....."normal".... He was taught since elementary school he needs drugs to be a normal person. And this is true for so many people. I was destined for this too but luckily back then people seen me as a genius and I predicted all this shit, and unfortunately science was like 15 years behind me in seeing this shit lol. I was doing my mom's university assignments and essays in third grade. But my mom wouldn't let me skip grades because I wouldn't be beside my friends (I had none lol) so I dropped out in grade six and went back when I was 16 for a GED type test so I could go to university. So I squandered being ahead by just stopping and letting everyone else catch up...... And pass me lol

Eli Lilly gets sued all the time for that sort of stuff, creates a debate what comes first mental illness or drug addiction.
Before psychotropic drugs were given to the masses 1 in 5000 people had a psychotic disorder now yea it's 1 in 4.
They actually can't do studies on "un-medicated" brains anymore to compare because at some point you and/or your parents have taken a psychotropic drug, affecting studies.

Decriminalizing drugs and selling them at a weed dispenser, I think it'll be just like legalizing weed, it'll cause issues at first, we will figure out how to solve them then things will get better. Like buying it legal from a store will increase robberies at the dispensers, but the people working there can't say they didn't know what they were getting themselves into and underground criminals, the upper level ones will benefit, but the lower level ones will crash and burn and need to find something else. Other robberies will lower because boosting (stealing to give to the dealer) will no longer work. A store isn't gunna take as someone said earlier "the dispenser won't take a tv" lol and overdoses will drop significantly. Like people who deliberately do fentynal can't even get 'clean' fentynal anymore. It's now cut with insane amounts of benzos.
A shit ton of legal dealers will pop up just like weed dispenseries but then regulations will start to kick In and all the ones who work in the grey area will get shut down and u will need to be a completely organized and well documented, like a pharmacy to stay open. My 2 cents on it anyways.

Sorry for the essay
As a side note, bigger dealers have the smaller dealers robbed so then they can't pay back and need to work off what they owe. Then resell the crap they stole back to them.

I guess this happens all the time.

The ones selling meth and such are not like the weed dealers of old. These guys have zero morales

Nice bro I haven’t consumed alchohol in 10 🙏 I turn into a fuckin complete idiot so I called it. Nor do I smoke weed to each they’re own but in my mind weed is a strong drug I really actually hate the feeling of weed. To each they’re own but to me all drugs is a total waste of time. I care about training money my family no time to do drugs fuck that.
I found smoking weed really boring. I preferred to drink, but I have pretty much given that up, because its too much of a poison to your body.

With new studies showing the brain isn't fully developed till 24, I think they should make the legal age 24 to be an adult. The people born between 2000 and 2010 will be pissed about it but I think people younger will get over it. Besides we live much longer now a days and we go to school much longer too. 1 in 3 people now enter the work force with post secondary and its expected to be 3/4 in the next 20 years (for what I heard). You could almost make college and university a part of the curriculum to graduate.
If drugs move into stores and they actually become the main distributors, it'll be much harder for kids to get drugs. An argument kids make now is, it's easier to get drugs then it is alcohol so they use drugs instead.

@Sorbate I was reading last week, a cop got busted robbing street level dealers too. Cops do that so they can't pay back their boss too. It's a way to affect they're income cause taking their drugs doesn't hurt them, taking their cash does; it also has the potential to temporarily shut the line down because of the lack of trust. And even shutting down the line for a day can potentially cripple the line. I've heard in the past it's a pretty common thing. The street level dealers gets fucked on all fronts, -not that I have sympathy, for the most part-. The cop is definitely going to jail to live with everyone he fucked over lol

Last edited:
With new studies showing the brain isn't fully developed till 24, I think they should make the legal age 24. The people born between 2000 and 2010 will be pissed about it but I think people younger will get over it. Besides we live much longer now a days and we go to school much longer too. 1 in 3 people now enter the work force with post secondary and its expected to be 3/4 in the next 20 years (for what I heard). You could almost make college and university a part of the curriculum to graduate.
If drugs move into stores and they actually become the main distributors, it'll be much harder for kids to get drugs. An argument kids make now is, it's easier to get drugs then it is alcohol so they use drugs instead.

@Sorbate I was reading last week, a cop got busted robbing street level dealers too. Cops do that so they can't pay back their boss too. It's a way to affect they're income cause taking their drugs doesn't hurt them, taking their cash does. The street level dealers gets fucked on all fronts, -not that I have sympathy, for the most part-. The cop is definitely going to jail to live with everyone he fucked over lol
Oh no way I could have sat thru more school. I dropped out in grade 12 because I couldn't handle it anymore. I was too hyper and school was too boring and slow. I will not say I was smart, but having to wait for others to catch up and figure out something was torture for me if I understood it right away. So I would drift off, or skip to avoid it.

Oh no way I could have sat thru more school. I dropped out in grade 12 because I couldn't handle it anymore. I was too hyper and school was too boring and slow. I will not say I was smart, but having to wait for others to catch up and figure out something was torture for me if I understood it right away. So I would drift off, or skip to avoid it.
I dropped out too, really young though, but cause my mom said I had to work to eat -sell drugs- then I got busted when I was 15 and I was told I could either go back to school and go on house arrest or go to juvy. So I went to school and my teacher was hella hot, it was her first year and she would tutor me alone and she would lift her tits up with the binder and be like k what's the answer. Long story short I had a 6th grade education when I went in and 8 months later I graduated lol, did some sort of test to count for all the courses...done...
I say all teachers should be hot. When I was a t.a. the teacher noticed the kids were taking school a lot more serious once I got there (it was an alternate school) ever see that movie where Ryan Reynolds was the teacher? Won the award for having the first class where every kid got an A 😋

Agreed alchohol garbage total
Poison
Yeah I feel off for 2 days now after only like 6 beer.
I’m going to save it for times where I have company over, things like that which is only a couple times a year.

My wife and I have already told each other our stories like a hundred times, so it’s losing its fun.

Fuck! That sounds just slightly better than that Amoeba kids are getting from certain lakes in the USA that propagates uncontrollably and has a 100% kill rate.

Agreed alchohol garbage total
Poison
It would have been good for someone to have figured it out back when people made decisions on these things thousands of years ago that if you drank too much ethanol, you'd puke all over the place... therefore being poison. Everything else that made you puke was poison so why wasn't ethanol? It got you drunk but then you had too much and got sick or the next day you were hung over and sick.

I mean every other version of alcohol (methanol and isopropanol) is straight liver-killing poison so what did we do? We found one just slightly less poisonous(ethanol) and even then we for the most part water it down to only 40% in the bottle at the liquor store before most of us go home and water it down more so that in the short term it's slightly less poisonous.

It would have been good for someone to have figured it out back when people made decisions on these things thousands of years ago that if you drank too much ethanol, you'd puke all over the place... therefore being poison. Everything else that made you puke was poison so why wasn't ethanol? It got you drunk but then you had too much and got sick or the next day you were hung over and sick.

I mean every other version of alcohol (methanol and isopropanol) is straight liver-killing poison so what did we do? We found one just slightly less poisonous(ethanol) and even then we for the most part water it down to only 40% in the bottle at the liquor store before most of us go home and water it down more so that in the short term it's slightly less poisonous.
Yea it's called intoxicated for a reason lol

It was definitely something that made have large communities possible. Beers and ciders were created as a suitable drinking water that even children drank to keep from getting sick. Think of a medieval town people shitting and pissing in buckets then throwing it out of their windows every morning. The ciders and beers were fairly light.