Adjusting AI when Switching from Cycle to TRT

jvjacobs

Trusted Member
Hi Guys,

I am having a bit trouble here. I was coming off of a 16 week cycle (8 week test e/npp, 8 week test/tren a). I had no trouble on or before cycle. On cycle I was using .5 AI EOD and it worked well for me.

Before Cycle, I was on trt and using .5 bi weekly with my injection. Right now, I tried to switch it up by doing EOD injections for TRT ( test e 150mg/week and mast e 150mg/week).

I think I crashed my E2 because I continued taking .5mg Arimidex EOD for 2 weeks into trt thibking it will take time for my test levels to drop as the half life is 2.5 weeks. And now my erections are weak. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Also, is there any better approach to make this switch in your experience so everything goes smooth. Thank you in advance

I think it would make sense to taper down the AI as soon as you drop your test dose. Also with the Mast, you most likely won't need as much AI as you think because it has E2 masking properties. Also lots of advice out there on how to raise your E2 fast when this happens such as ; taking Dbol, no ester Test, or HCG.

I haven't experienced this before, but it's talked about all the time.