ACE Pharmaceuticals

Mister T

Trusted Member
Ace Pharmaceuticals ....specifically TNE
I am currently ( and have been for some time now ) cycling with APS products and had purchased TNE to be used during cycle
My APS usage has been "limited" to Sustanon 350, Deca 300, Anadrol 50, Equipose 300, Arimidex

I am not at the point of adding the TNE regularly, but I wanted to give it a little whirl just cause.
I was DEF not disappointed!!
Used during 2 workouts....1cc into each quad aand 1 cc into each bicep. And 1 cc into each shoulder.
APS TNE injects easily with an insulin needle and I only experienced SLIGHT pip in the biceps ( virgin inj muscle)
All other areas were painless and smooth.

Taken 1 - 1.5 hrs pre workout APS TNE was everything I expected !
Incredible muscle pumps and extreme muscle hardness
Using my weights/reps from previous workouts, I noticed that I was able to do more reps although the pumps made that a bit painful lol

I am looking forward to incorporating APS TNE on a regular basis towards the end of my cycle......but I just couldnt wait any longer to give it a little try and can very much recommend it, along with their other products I have used !

As always, APS provided a quality product in their TNE
Communication has always been quick and courteous with APS and I am looking forward to trying some of their other products in the future

Thank you APS !