a little of my journey

slowmo79

Trusted Member
helloi just wanted to post some progress. im 43 6' about 1 1/2 years ago i weighed 153 smoked alot of weed barely ate maybe 1 meal a day i got covid and decided i was done smoking weed started to eat better well more maybe not better started doing push ups 100 a day started to look good then just ate a lot of the wifes baked goods started to get fat. i didnt like that so i started to lift weights first 3 months were tough as old hell legs was hell on earth. i would have rather fought the devil then suffer that. found out i had low T started trt hit another 3 months same work out heavier weight went much better. legs were still rough but atleast i didnt walk around for week like i blew a knee out. met a really cool guy helped me out changed my work out plan and meal plan been hitting that last 5 weeks and i feel amazing heres a pic or too dont laugh i find it hard myself to look at. the last one i feel better about. so just over 7 months and im loving the results cant wait for the next seven to c wat it brings

Attachments

• black out before pic.jpg
    black out before pic.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20221220_032059_1.jpg
    IMG_20221220_032059_1.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 22
Good for you. Its addictive, try not to abuse gear too much, lol. Watch your blood pressure and donate blood a couple times a year.
Slowmo, this is good advice; don’t swap one addiction for another. You’ve made a change for the sake of your health..don’t go overboard lol.

Good progress so far, keep it up and you’ll wonder how you lived that stoner life. I fell into that trap for a while and only when you’re out do you see with a clear mind how it negatively affected your life/health. moderation is key…

Nice stuff . I feel like it’s way harder for people starting out in middle age but you seem to be doing quite well, keep it up man, the results I find are like a snowball it slowly grows until one day you look in the mirror and hardly recognize the guy staring back…. In a good way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice stuff . I feel like it’s way harder for people starting out in middle age but you seem to be doing quite well, keep it up man, the results I find are like a snowball it slowly grows until one day you look in the mirror and hardly recognize the guy staring back…. In a good way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is. I quit for decades and didn't start again till I was 43. You can grow but even with gear, its tough to achieve what I could have at 25. Truthfully I don't think I could ever achieve what I could have with gear at 25.

Awesome progress sir!! You’ll get good advice from a lot of guys who have been in the game for awhile. Lift and learn.

Growing up I smoked tons of weed too and my workouts would be shittier if I didn't smoke (wouldn't be able to lift as heavy weight)
So I was really addicted to it also but so hard to quit till I took a break from lifting and was able to quit weed and came back without it.
Feels alot better without it and not a cloudy mind.

Hope your lifting journey goes on strong bro, the results will get addicting