a glimpse into 2030 from Forbes Magazine

I read it and if you read it in a certain way it sound like sarcasm.
What I donā€™t understand is how is everything paid for?
And if everything is delivered, how can there be no pollution?

somebody should put down the crack pipe. That will not happen in less than 9 years. Hopefully I will be dead before it happens or I will have to live in one of the left over 19th century villages

a while back I almost ordered some protein powder made from crickets lol.. I was curious, but it was really expensive from what I remember.
I ate crickets in Mexico.
The came out with shots of Mezcal. They were deep fried and salty. Actually go really good with alcohol.

The author is part of a WEF group. so, it is not sarcasm.
WEF, Klauss Scwab, are the designers of our ā€œbuild back betterā€ Great Reset.
They are also the designers of our current lifestyle (lockdowns and such)
Same group that hosted event 201 to dona practise exercise for the covid pandemic, and will Be running a practise exercise for massive cyber attacks next month. And i am sure when the cyber attacks happen within months, that will just be another coincidence. Lol

No different than shrimp in my opinion. I'd have no issue eating them.
Good point, lobster, crab...insects of the sea!
If food wasn't abundant and someone was starving...bet they would eat any protein source put in front of them

Check this crap out...look at the cartoon pictures. Exact same as Soviet Era Propaganda pics....don't believe me??? Google them.

Like it or not, the world is moving towards communism. There is no stopping it. Thank god I don't have alot of life left.

Good point, lobster, crab...insects of the sea!
If food wasn't abundant and someone was starving...bet they would eat any protein source put in front of them
I have a good source of protein there big fella.

Reactions: 3ml
Communism.
No pollution due to free energy sources. The big step to this agenda.
NWO, Great reset

Communism.
No pollution due to free energy sources. The big step to this agenda.
NWO, Great reset
No such thing as polution free, free energy sources, unless the aliens are going to come down and give us some tech.

The author is part of a WEF group. so, it is not sarcasm.
WEF, Klauss Scwab, are the designers of our ā€œbuild back betterā€ Great Reset.
They are also the designers of our current lifestyle (lockdowns and such)
Same group that hosted event 201 to dona practise exercise for the covid pandemic, and will Be running a practise exercise for massive cyber attacks next month. And i am sure when the cyber attacks happen within months, that will just be another coincidence. Lol
The attacks are already happening.

Come on now!! You far right extremists are taking all of this conspiracy stuff too far!
What next? You're going to try and tell us that our very own Trudeau is in with the globalists? (as if they are even real). And what? These much need censorship laws C10 and C36 are part of a larger plot to control narratives and suppress free speech. A plot being executed by the very same people that want you to eat bugs or synthetic meat instead of steaks, own nothing, be force vaccinated with digital vaccine passports, and governed under social credit scores? When will your delusions end?
I did find this. But it is just a coincidence. Obviously.